Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatusu
    Nope it didn't work. My god creating powers are limited.

You know, if we are both loyal advisors we'll have to fight to see who ends up taking the SMOR throne.
    I am absolutely clueless as to what it takes to become almighty.

In the meantime I suggest that we form a precarious underling alliance to overthrow Scary, then duke it out until only one of us is left standing.

Comment

Scary,
      I am officially a loyal advisor to the system lords. I would be glad to take on that position under you, until I overthrow you, take your Jaffa and become system lord myself.
      Wait a sec - so am I. Of course I enjoy the overthrowing part more than ..I'M KIDDING, Scary!! Kinda...
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        I am absolutely clueless as to what it takes to become almighty.

In the meantime I suggest that we form a precarious underling alliance to overthrow Scary, then duke it out until only one of us is left standing.
        Deal. I've got dibs on the Horus guards.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

*jumps up and down flailing arms for attention* Hey! Whaddabout me!
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Deal. I've got dibs on the Horus guards.
            That's fair, but only if I get the Super-Soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
              *jumps up and down flailing arms for attention* Hey! Whaddabout me!
              Three "loyal" advisors. Hmmm. Scary, you're in biiiiiig trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                That's fair, but only if I get the Super-Soldiers.
                There's more. When we take over, I also want the mothership, and that tall dark Jaffa named Antonio standing over there.

Comment

There's more. When we take over, I also want the mothership, and that tall dark Jaffa named Antonio standing over there.
                  Hmmmm.... you can have the mothership, and I'll split the Al'keshes with you and O-Ra, but I'm keeping the plans for the device capable of destroying all life in the galaxy. I've got the copyright anyway.

And, I want dibs on the Tau'ri Daniel Jackson. I've got plans for him, too.

Comment

Darn. I couldn't remember the name of that weapon. Well, I couldn't use it anyway since I live in this galaxy.

Comment

Well, I must go take my turn in the sarcophogus. I'm starting to wrinkle. Night, Night.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                        So if anyone would actually really like a position under my command, then just give me a PM or post

--Tan
                        What have you got for me?
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

According to Norse Mythology:

Thor

The son of Odin and a member of the Aesir, he was the god of thunder and the main enemy of the giants. He would smash their heads with his mighty hammer Mjollnir. To wield this awesome weapon he needed iron gloves and a belt of strength. Mjollnir would return to Thor's hand after being thrown and was symbolic of lightning. Thor would ride around middle-earth in his wagon drawn by two goats, His abode was Thruthheim [Land of Strength] and his hall, Bilskinir. His wife was Sif.

Is Sif code for sam

He was foremost of the gods to the common man, who would call on him to ensure fertility, and widely worshiped. Hammer shaped amulets, a symbol of Thor because it was his weapon, were worn about the neck well into the christianization of Scandinavia. There are molds from that time which contain both cross and hammer shapes, side by side. His name occurs in numerous place names, and it was his statue which was central in the great temple at Uppsala.

Thursday is named for him and he was associated by the Romans with Jupiter, therefore also parallel to Zeus. They were all the wielder of ligtning bolts. Some claim that Odin is the Norse equivalent to Jupiter / Zeus, however, one needs look not much further than the name given to the fourth day of the week by the Romans and then to its English equivalent to see that the ancients equated Odin with Mercury / Hermes.
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Okay, if Sam and Thor had kids, what would they look like?

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                              So if anyone would actually really like a position under my command, then just give me a PM or post

--Tan
                              Here's the deal: I have no discernible talent or real aspirations but I want to be a productive member of the thread. With that in mind, I'm officially applying to be Scaryperson Intern for the Summer!

Qualifications to serve as The Intern:
                              1. I will work for free
                              2. I rarely steal supplies
                              3. In the event a rival Goa'uld tries something mean, I will happily throw myself directly in their path (provided that the 'meanness' occurs between 9AM and 5PM but excluding lunch from 11Am to 1PM).
                              4. I will cheerfully provide spit-free coffee to you and your guests
                              5. I will accept all blame that rolls downhill (real world example to follow)
                              SP: “It was The Intern’s fault!”
                              Intern: “Yep. I screwed up.”

A few things you should know about The Intern:
                              1. I actually do steal quite a few supplies
                              2. I require uninterrupted internet time from 9AM to 5PM
                              3. That spit-free coffee thing…awfully difficult to get 100% right
                              4. I observe all governmental, religious and ‘miscellaneous’ holidays
                              5. If given 6 weeks advance notice, I can grow facial hair

Well, there you have it! I assume the competition for Scaryperson Intern for the Summer will be super-tight but I think I’ve got the skills to pay the bills (so to speak) so let me know when I should start!!
                              "It moisturizes my situation and maintains my sexy."

-- P. Diddy in an infomercial for Proactiv skin care

Comment

Kinky, with those qualifications it sounds like you would make an excellent human shield in case of attempted coup. I'm sure Scary would love to have you on her staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X