No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seshat, i have indeed seen your portfolio, I'd be more than willing to accept you as Paparazzi Lotar prior to any other offers

Sha're, if you don't feel up to the job of First Prime, what do you feel you are qualified for? (((((((((Sha're))))))))))

--Tan

Comment

Ha Ha - kids have just laughed and said - you're not too nice - so I'm up for first prime then

ETA or let me know what your favourite instrument of torture is - and I'll happily be keeper of that! Mwhaaaa
      Last edited by Sha're; 13 April 2005, 06:49 AM.

Comment

*cough from back row*

If you are filling positions. . .I'm good at sweeping the floor. But I don't do toilets!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

FP you deserve far far better than that!!!

And Sha're....do you have any experience with First Primeness? any battle experience, war planning, field time

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
            FP you deserve far far better than that!!!
            -Tan
            I don't want any responsibilities - the rest of you can fight over the job of CEO.

Oooh, this place feels more and more like a reality show!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              I don't want any responsibilities - the rest of you can fight over the job of CEO.

Oooh, this place feels more and more like a reality show!
              Rofl - yeah. Ah Scary - I think we'd all just be glad to be part of this thread and have the odd visit from our lovely god (s) from time to time. If FP doesn't want the job - hey I'm used to cleaning toilets - evil laugh - Sha're official toilet cleaner of System Lord Scaryperson.....

Oh Sam and Thor, back to them eh? Furling - Hatusu you're too funny....maybe that's where they are - biding their time until they can once again become one of the four great races.......

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Hello, my name is Seshat and I would like to apply for the postion of paparazzi lotar. I believe you've seen my portfolio.
                I'd say you're highly qualified for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                  YOUR SMOR WOMAN IS A SYSTEM LORD!!!!!!!!
                  YEY!

I'M SCARED

--Tan
                  YOU WILL NOTE, SIR, THAT FEAR IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY... I TOO HAVE DELUSIONS OF GODHOOD..
                  I HAVE AMASSED A GREATER NUMBER OF POSTS THAN YOU LORD SCARYPERSON... I HAVE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION... I AM THE PERSONIFICATION OF HATE... OF PAIN...
                  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
                  DO NOT ENCROACH ON MY TERRITORY OR YOU WILL PAY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES...

Lt Samantha Carter: My inferior thinking will defeat you...
                  Thor: We love and nothing can stop us...

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT LOVE... ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH.... *throws up violently and disintegrates into dust*

Thor: Love Does Conquer All
                  *sings Nothing's Gonna Stop Us*
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    YOU WILL NOTE, SIR, THAT FEAR IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY... I TOO HAVE DELUSIONS OF GODHOOD..
                    I HAVE AMASSED A GREATER NUMBER OF POSTS THAN YOU LORD SCARYPERSON... I HAVE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION... I AM THE PERSONIFICATION OF HATE... OF PAIN...
                    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
                    DO NOT ENCROACH ON MY TERRITORY OR YOU WILL PAY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES...

Lt Samantha Carter: My inferior thinking will defeat you...
                    Thor: We love and nothing can stop us...

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT LOVE... ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH.... *throws up violently and disintegrates into dust*

Thor: Love Does Conquer All
                    *sings Nothing's Gonna Stop Us*
                    Yes love conquers all..... Sam and Thor are an invincible pairing
                    I think if Anubis had been confronted with Thor singing "Nothing's gonna stop us" he'd have been stopped in his tracks....
                    Ah you all - you're too much (((((Smor Thread)))))

Comment

Well, i have my Paparazzi Lotar
                      So if anyone would actually really like a position under my command, then just give me a PM or post

I love the writing Easter Lily!!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Some folks in another thread were talking about
                        what kind pet they thought Thor would have.

Then I got an idea.

But I think his new pet needs a name -- anybody??
                        Caption: This is Furling. Please feed him the yellow ones. They're his favorite too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                          Oh Sam and Thor, back to them eh? Furling - Hatusu you're too funny....maybe that's where they are - biding their time until they can once again become one of the four great races.......
                          LOL. Sha're, you're funny, too!

Scary,
                          I am officially a loyal advisor to the system lords. I would be glad to take on that position under you, until I overthrow you, take your Jaffa and become system lord myself.

By the way, where are your Jaffa?
                          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                            Scary,
                            I am officially a loyal advisor to the system lords. I would be glad to take on that position under you, until I overthrow you, take your Jaffa and become system lord myself.
                            Damn. That was MY plan, too.

Comment

Hey Scary, I've got your First Prime forehead tattoo ready.

Comment

Nope it didn't work. My god creating powers are limited.

You know, if we are both loyal advisors we'll have to fight to see who ends up taking the SMOR throne.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X