Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a female and I take into account one's looks, attitude, personality and overall demeaner when I determine whether someone is hot or pretty. With that said I have to vote for...

Carter .

Comment

This, I find, is quite a shallow subject...But sinse i'm here,

1.Samantha Carter
      2.Anise/Freya
      3.Vala Mal Doran

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Definately have to go with Shau'nac(Musetta Vander)
        http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0324ew.jpg
        http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0404do.jpg

Comment

Ishta (Jolene Blalock)

Comment

Still got a soft spot for Lt. Hailey...
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I'm not a guy, but I think Atlantis Elizabeth Weir is beautiful. Maybe not the same as hot--but you get the idea.
              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                Sora, What can I say I like redheads.
                My thoughts exactly.

Although she's tied for first with Janet.

Comment

Oh good grief yes! If Janet Frasier (or indeed Beverly Crusher) was my GP, I'd get sick more often...

What can I say, I've a thing for red heads...
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Dr LAM is so cute. MS is one lucky guy.
                    Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

At the moment, Id probly go for Teyla, not just because of her looks and very pretty smile but because of how nice she is and how she always seems fun and lively

Comment

Originally posted by xtremixt
                        Dr LAM is so cute. MS is one lucky guy.
                        From what I hear, the esteemed Mr. Shanks is gonna become a daddy again in the next few months...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                          At the moment, Id probly go for Teyla, not just because of her looks and very pretty smile but because of how nice she is and how she always seems fun and lively

Your signature totally didnt give us a hint as to who you would vote for jks
                          Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Teyla vote..or Wraith Teyla..which ever..she's hot both ways. She's just a bit teethy as a Wraith.
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

My vote for hottest woman on Stargate always goes to the beautiful Samantha Carter, but if we're going to vote by shows, then I'll pick Elizabeth Weir for Atlantis.
                              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Working...
                              X