X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

HAPPY SHIPMAS!!!

Here's hoping I made it in time to send this wish to the best Shippers in the world!!!

Comment

sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Jack's been crawling around in the dirt. The evidence is on the knee of his pants.

Comment

Working...
            X