• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
    Congratulations on 1,700 Posts,

Mary!!

Yes, ditto.
    Congrats on 1800 Hannah!

I just have to comment on the Aniece thing. I wasn't on line when I first watched that episode, but I actually didn't mind her wardrobe. She was not a regular and wasn't well liked by the men of the SGC. Her sex symbol status was almost a joke. Jack wanted Sam, not Tok'ra Bimbo. I do think if she'd become a regular then she would have needed to be toned down (like they did with Vala), but as a guest star she didn't really annoy me.

Off topic, we hit a deer driving home tonight and I'm going to be spending most of Friday dealing with insurance companies and auto body shops. I wish SG1 was running new episodes, so I would have something to look forward to when I get home. I really wish those new episodes were shippy. Wait, I managed to get back on topic. Sam and Jack are
    Spoiler:
    so married.

Comment

Is that a manip, or were they really that close?

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
      Furthermore, that sort of thing connotates that it's only sexual with no love involved . And I don't think the Sam/Jack feelings for each other are only that.
      *nods* Yep.

I know I've said it before, but a one night stand does no justice to, as Sally puts it, their love story. And I agree with Sally-it is a love story!

And congrats on all milestones!!!

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1800 HANNAH!!!

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
        Yes, ditto.
        Congrats on 1800 Hannah!

I just have to comment on the Aniece thing. I wasn't on line when I first watched that episode, but I actually didn't mind her wardrobe. She was not a regular and wasn't well liked by the men of the SGC. Her sex symbol status was almost a joke. Jack wanted Sam, not Tok'ra Bimbo. I do think if she'd become a regular then she would have needed to be toned down (like they did with Vala), but as a guest star she didn't really annoy me.

Off topic, we hit a deer driving home tonight and I'm going to be spending most of Friday dealing with insurance companies and auto body shops. I wish SG1 was running new episodes, so I would have something to look forward to when I get home. I really wish those new episodes were shippy. Wait, I managed to get back on topic. Sam and Jack are
        Spoiler:
        so married.
        Ugh, I'm so sorry. Good luck with that icky insurance stuff. You'll just have to look forward to Shipmas this weekend!

Comment

Spoiler:
          so married.
          My poor brother has managed to hit two deer, one totaling his car. Those crazy, kamikaze deer! They run right into him! I've only almost hit some ducks, a squirrel, a turtle, a cow, and I think an armadillo. Good luck with all that Michelle! At least it is Shipmas this weekend.

Comment

Argh, I suppose I better go and finish my homework... I'm sure to be up late tonight....

Talk to you all tomorrow!
            my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Argh, I suppose I better go and finish my homework... I'm sure to be up late tonight....

Talk to you all tomorrow!
              Good luck with the homework! I'm multi-tasking and doing my Physics labs while chatting . . . well sort of multi-tasking. But I'm finishing my paper that was assigned in September! Night Hannah!

Comment

Just a fly-by "hello". I have an idea for a shippy fic. Hopefully I'll have it done by Sunday (although probably not beta'd). Now I just have to stop playing video games and type the darn thing!

((((((Shipper Family))))))
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                  Good luck with the homework! I'm multi-tasking and doing my Physics labs while chatting . . . well sort of multi-tasking. But I'm finishing my paper that was assigned in September! Night Hannah!
                  Assigned in September? Goodness! Nah, I've already done an essay, a powerpoint presentation, acts I-IV of Hamlet, questions, and now I have to do eight journals (1 page each) and an essay.

I need some shippy love. Maybe I won't go to bed quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                    Just a fly-by "hello". I have an idea for a shippy fic. Hopefully I'll have it done by Sunday (although probably not beta'd). Now I just have to stop playing video games and type the darn thing!

((((((Shipper Family))))))
                    Yay fics!!

Assigned in September? Goodness! Nah, I've already done an essay, a powerpoint presentation, acts I-IV of Hamlet, questions, and now I have to do eight journals (1 page each) and an essay.

((((Hannah)))) Good luck on all that! Most of my homework is actually done since today was our last day of school but I've been putting off this paper forever (obviously). My teacher pulled me aside in Physics today and she was like ya, that Chem paper, it would be really good if you turned that in since its a third of your exam. Oops. Okay more on topic:

Some shippy love for you Hannah:

Comment

Sir, what's wrong?!

Look at all the work that SamO'Neill has to do! Just thinking about it knocked me out!

sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Yes, Shipmas this weekend and I hit a deer....I hope it wasn't Santa's Shipmas reindeer....that could affect us getting our Shipmas kiss....hmmm...we may need that slow motion Grace kiss. Anybody got one handy?

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post

Sir, what's wrong?!

Look at all the work that SamO'Neill has to do! Just thinking about it knocked me out!

LOL!

I just have a REALLY bad procrastination problem. Good thing I have a 20 oz. bottle of Mountain Dew....

Comment

Yes, ditto.
                            Congrats on 1800 Hannah!

Spoiler:
                            so married.
                            My brother almost hit a deer with his kids in the car with him. Want to know what his five year old son told him? "The deers will come come after you!" My brother turned to him and said "Don't worry, son. They won't hurt us." My nephew replies: "I'm not worry about us, Dad. I'm worry about you. They'll only hurt you." I love my brother's kids.

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            Is that a manip, or were they really that close?
                            Do you really think they got that close? Nope. I maniped it. But they really should have gotten that close!

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            My poor brother has managed to hit two deer, one totaling his car. Those crazy, kamikaze deer! They run right into him! I've only almost hit some ducks, a squirrel, a turtle, a cow, and I think an armadillo. Good luck with all that Michelle! At least it is Shipmas this weekend.
                            **shakes head** I almost it a possum once. It was just standing in the middle of the road. It did not move when I came closer to it. It just lefted his head and looked at me. And later that same night, I almost might have ran over a frog. I'm not sure. It looked like there was a frog in the road. I looked back but I couldn't see anything. I hope I didn't hurt that froggy (if there was one, it could have been a leaf or something).

Comment

Yes, Shipmas this weekend and I hit a deer....I hope it wasn't Santa's Shipmas reindeer....that could affect us getting our Shipmas kiss....hmmm...we may need that slow motion Grace kiss. Anybody got one handy?
                              Look up! I just posted it like three posts ago. But since we're on a new page and all . . .

Edit: So apparently I passed 600 posts! Seems kind of small next to all ya'll passing like 1000 or 2000 something. Only 1400 more until I get a custom avatar!

Comment

LOL!

I just have a REALLY bad procrastination problem. Good thing I have a 20 oz. bottle of Mountain Dew....
                                Same with the procrastination. Except I rely on coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. And not those foofy drinks either, black coffee!

Comment

Working...
                                X