Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay guys here is a vid i made for a matter of time, im sorry to say its not shippy but i wanted to contribute some thing so here it is
    A matter of time

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Matter of Time poster #1

Click image to enlarge
      the Fifth Race, poster #1

Click image to enlarge
      the Fifth Race, poster #2

Click image to enlarge
      Love all your posters

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      I know! That's what I love about them!!! Pete who? If you want sizzling chemistry, Sam and Jack all the way. Sam and Pete, at best, were....cute. Sam and Jack are hot, HOT, HOT!!!!
      yep that's so right...sam/ were okay but sam/jack are made for each other

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
      I posted some AT/Sam icons I just made over on the Sam Thread, but I saved these for the shipper thread.

And the kisses in motion . . . **drum roll**

I planned to have words on the animate kisses but after putting it all together, I found there was no words to use for it.
      Wow they are good...i love the one with all those kisses...make me stare at my screen
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        I like the theory that they were married before CoG... The idea that they were in a relationship very early works.. until Pete. Dang him... But now, just ask Annelies
        New Pete theory to make this theory work! (or not so new )

Spoiler:
        Pete's a cover story! They've been married all this time.

Annelies, that above, is all you're fault.
        lol - now they are
        Spoiler:
        sooooo marrried
        just watch EDM and listen to the
        Spoiler:
        ship music
        while Sam sais she is
        Spoiler:
        not exactly single

SQUEEEEE

Originally posted by nell View Post
        Thunks to whomever tipped us off to HITO!!! I love these animations. Please excuse me if this has already been posted but I love this pic! Wow, a shooting star!! Gee, where is Jack gazing?
        SQUEE!!!
        Please remove all nearby drinks! No eating while viewing! LOL!

Spoiler:
        Wow, thanks for posting this one Nell,

Originally posted by Queen_Bee View Post
        700th POST- HUZZAH!!

LOVE YOU PEOPLES!!! BIG HUGS ALL ROUND
        Congrats on 700 posts!!!

the Fifth Race, poster #1

Click image to enlarge
        I love this one

I posted some AT/Sam icons I just made over on the Sam Thread, but I saved these for the shipper thread.

I planned to have words on the animate kisses but after putting it all together, I found there was no words to use for it.
        These are great!! The kissis in motion, teehee

Originally posted by Queen_Bee View Post
        HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY- i think its SamJackShipLovers ( i dont think i spelt that right- my apologies) birthday to day as well

SO HAVE A GREAT DAY- EVEN IF ITS NOT UR BIRTHDAY!
        Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        No, it's her anniversary. So, hopefully, she won't be here to read our congratulations until the 12th.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
        lol thank you- it's our 1 year anniversary and I'm just doing some quick cathing up

The flowerman just delivered 23 roses for me, squeeeeee. 1 red one for our 1 year marriage, and 11 pink and 11 white ones for today we are also together for 11 years and 11 months (and it is 11-11 today).
        sigpic

Comment

Next weeks poll is open. Go here and vote
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

lol thank you- it's our 1 year anniversary and I'm just doing some quick cathing up

The flowerman just delivered 23 roses for me, squeeeeee. 1 red one for our 1 year marriage, and 11 pink and 11 white ones for today we are also together for 11 years and 11 months (and it is 11-11 today).
            That is so cute! **sighs** I need a boyfriend. Well, happy one year anniversary!

Comment

lol...everything with a 1...coinsidence or not....

Next weeks poll is open. Go here and vote
              i have voted...but it's hard one this time again
              sigpic

Comment

*squee*!!! That is so sweet!

That is so cute! **sighs** I need a boyfriend. Well, happy one year anniversary!
                *sigh* maybe a boyfriend like that. But with the kind of guys that are interested in me, I'm quite happy to be single
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                  *sigh* maybe a boyfriend like that. But with the kind of guys that are interested in me, I'm quite happy to be single
                  True, I also get some weird ones. Annelies, just where did you find him?

Comment

True, I also get some weird ones. Annelies, just where did you find him?
                    And does he have a brother?
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Well, I'm too smooth with the pic/ caption thing but I'm going to try....here's the link.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

That's...wow.... *squee*

Comment

Aw! Happy Anniversary! I'm going to a wedding today, so they will share the same anniversary as you. And it's someone's birthday I think? If it's yours, Happy Birthday!

Comment

Nolamom, love your posters, was ROFL at the first Fifth Race one

Thanks for the welcome Lady Eliza!

Quote from Sasusc:
                            Spoiler:

Pete's a cover story! They've been married all this time.

Annelies, that above, is all you're fault.
                            I like that theory. Thank you for the lovely icons too

Bex, thanks for the video! *thumbs up*

Quote by Starlover:
                            ol thank you- it's our 1 year anniversary and I'm just doing some quick catching up

Awwww that's lovely * feels warmandfuzzy*! Congratulations! I've been with my other half for four years now, and he loves Stargate just as much as I do, he bought the box sets for me (LMAO oh I knew it was true love then, when a man buys you Stargate dvds ) Jack O'Neill is his favourite character, he laughs his head off when I start getting all misty-eyed and gooey at shippy scenes...hmmm even tried the "Michelle! Kree! on me once, little git

ROFLMAO @ nogigglingmajor's captions, there excellent! On the same subject of my other half, he always says "I always know, that's when it's time to lock the knives away".

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post

Awwww that's lovely * feels warmandfuzzy*! Congratulations! I've been with my other half for four years now, and he loves Stargate just as much as I do, he bought the box sets for me (LMAO oh I knew it was true love then, when a man buys you Stargate dvds ) Jack O'Neill is his favourite character, he laughs his head off when I start getting all misty-eyed and gooey at shippy scenes...hmmm even tried the "Michelle! Kree! on me once, little git
                              Nice guy! Must be true love. If I could find a guy like that, perhaps I'd consider getting married one day. Now if I could find a Jack or Daniel...or a combo of both...I'd be swept right off my feet. & :God's gifts to women. *thunk* *sigh*

Comment

LOL the thought of a J/D combo had you thunking eh? I didn't meet my other half til I was 30!! I'd had a few boyfriends before, which I could count on one hand LOL, and thought I'd never meet anyone who was for me (I'm the shy, couldn't even pull a cracker let alone a bloke kind of girl), the minute I gave up, up he poppped So when I say you'll meet the right bloke, you will (I used to poke fun and go yeah yeah when people said that to me, how wrong I was )

Heh me and my man (sorry for the OT guys, I'll try and behave from now on!)

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X