Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I uploaded most of my posters in a slideshow format on that new site. My profile page took a couple of hours to even get started on. I've never done a video of any sort. So, it's there if you want to see 'em.
    http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=47205
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
      Hmmm... it's a little quiet on the shipper thread! Why?

Let's play a game.

What's your favorite shippy moment in a non-shippy episode?

Er, sorry if this is too hard. I just thought it would be fun....
      My favorite is the beginning of Politics.

Engaged? Jack was just so interested in that possibility. The world was in danger and all he could think about was the alternate reality where he was engaged to Sam. In my opinion, the ship went canon in that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
        Okay, I uploaded most of my posters in a slideshow format on that new site. My profile page took a couple of hours to even get started on. I've never done a video of any sort. So, it's there if you want to see 'em.
        http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=47205
        Have I mentioned just how much I hate dial up? I really want to see all the cool personal pages, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I just get a black screen for several minutes then I give up and close the window.

Please keep posting the fabulous posters here too Nolamom. I really look forward to them at the end of the day.

Comment

I did post one earlier this afternoon. I didn't do another one this evening because I was messing with that other site. I will always post them here first. to put them up over there they have to be in a video, so it would only be once a month or so.
          Nola
          sigpic

Comment

I was doing a some homework and did a little math. I think I got it all figured out.
            + +=
            + -=

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              I was doing a some homework and did a little math. I think I got it all figured out.
              + +=
              + -=
              Love it, LAD!

I'm off to bed and to finish up some homework. See you all tomorrow!
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

a quick post before going to school!

Congrats on 1,100 post zuz

and two days without GW forum!?!?!?! NO...then i finally get all my homework on time finish...but then i can finally finish some musicvid i was working on and a poster...and go further with my fanfic....but i miss GW...sigh

see ya...i'm off to school
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  + +=
                  + -=
                  LAD

i like this kind of math homework then i atleast understand it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                    Well maybe you can help me Melora! I read a fic ages ago...well last Christmas anyway...and I remember that in it Sam and Jack were getting married and Sam went out shopping with Cassie and Janet and Sam was shot by a bank robber...they weren't in the bank at the time...they were walking up the street...I can't remember all of it but that part keeps playing in my head...do you know what it's called and where I can find it???
                    Also there was another fic where Sam woke up in Jacks bed...anyway....it turns out that Thor beamed her there coz he had been keeping watch on SG1 and when he saw there was an intruder about to enter Sam's house he beamed her out to Jack...does anyone know what this fic is called and where I can find it??
                    Thanks...sorry to be a pain in the bum!!
                    Hmm... they both sound familiar but I can't think of the titles off the top of my head. I will look around and see if I have them on my hard drive and let you know if I find anything.

In the meantime, there is a really good short story that was posted this evening on fanfiction.net. It's called "Dry," and it's by devianttart. Warning: it is very sad but it is also extremely well written.

Here's the link:
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3189283/1/

Comment

Originally posted by Melora
                      Hmm... they both sound familiar but I can't think of the titles off the top of my head. I will look around and see if I have them on my hard drive and let you know if I find anything.

In the meantime, there is a really good short story that was posted this evening on fanfiction.net. It's called "Dry," and it's by devianttart. Warning: it is very sad but it is also extremely well written.

Here's the link:
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3189283/1/
                      Thank you Melora...if you can find those fics I would be ever so grateful...thanks for the link...I'm off to read it...now!!

EDIT: Ok...finished...yep...sad...but not too bad...definitely short though!!..Thanks again for the link Melora!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Where did you read that?

*is worried that SG finale will be giant crossover*
                        I read both mckay AND shepperd are in the last ep? What is going on? Are we going to have one last, almighty- join-together-war with the ori? But if that, then what's in the film *dreams about a total SJ ship film*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          Thank you Melora...if you can find those fics I would be ever so grateful...thanks for the link...I'm off to read it...now!!

EDIT: Ok...finished...yep...sad...but not too bad...definitely short though!!..Thanks again for the link Melora!!
                          That one about the bank shooting thing? I've read it! Ages ago though, i'm pretty sure it was in ff, but I'll be dammed if i can remember.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
                            That one about the bank shooting thing? I've read it! Ages ago though, i'm pretty sure it was in ff, but I'll be dammed if i can remember.
                            Thanks...I just wish I could find it...it's a pain you know!! Hopefully Melora will come thru for me though!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Never thought of it that way... hmmmm....

Doesn't it make you wish that
                              Spoiler:
                              the reality with Sam on maternity leave and Janet was our reality?

Where are all the shippers? Please come back!
                              Watching Doctor Who with the family.

And I've thought it was ironic that
                              Spoiler:
                              in the reality where Martouf *didn't* die, and Sam actually succumbed to Jolinar's feelings, Jack and Sam's relationship is more advanced than it is in this one since they've had/are having a baby.... It also makes me wonder if the cost of coming back from Area 51 may have been even higher for both of them than previously thought.

I think you have to have a site to leave comments for the people there. I signed up, but making the actual site seems way too complex...

EDIT: 1,100 Posts!
                              Now, if I had a video capture card for my PC, THEN I'd know just what to put on my site!!

And congrats on 1,100!
                              Last edited by JenniferJF; 09 October 2006, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Hmmm... it's a little quiet on the shipper thread! Why?

Let's play a game.

What's your favorite shippy moment in a non-shippy episode?

Er, sorry if this is too hard. I just thought it would be fun....
                                NOT for me. It's in EDM
                                Spoiler:
                                The "Not Exactly" followed by the 'YupIShoweredWithJackThisMorning" smug grin

Because... well... Y'all know!
                                Mine would have to be looks in sacrifices, or at the end of scorched earth? I think that's the episode when Jack orders the iris closed....
                                I think you mean the scene at the end of Other Side when Jack orders the Iris closed on the Nazi and they share that long understanding and forgiving look when its like she's looking into the darkness of his soul and accepting what she finds...

Ummm.. Yeah, I thought of choosing that one, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X