X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
    Spoiler:
    You mean yes I have to have seen season 8 to get the not exactly because if you don't know what happened before then you'd be like why is he asking her that? *takes breath* Those were the good old days and I didn't know about Pete and I was confused, heck I don't think I'd even realized Jack was gone at that point *another breath* and so I soon got what it meant but I missed out on the music and I have no idea when it first played...s4 probably....maybe?
    I keep on missing the shippy music. I get distracted by what's on the screen and don't pay attention to the music. **sighs** I have to focus next time.

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
      I know what you mean. It's around 12:05 for LAD and me. However, tomorrow's the weekend. Plus, I crashed earlier tonight, so I'm completely wired.

AH, the benefits of being a teenager with a screwed up sleep cycle!
      Ah, the benefits of being a college student with a screwed up sleep cycle.

And it's only midnight! Wow. Well, we've got shippin' to do!

Comment

Ah, the benefits of being a college student with a screwed up sleep cycle.

And it's only midnight! Wow. Well, we've got shippin' to do!
        Indeed.

Ok, so that just reminded me of 'New Order, Pt. 2'.

Don't you just love the look Teal'c has when Jack's checking on Sam?

He's such a shipper.
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Thanks.

Your roommate's a fan also? You have your entire family, one of your best friends, and now your roommate's a fan also?

You are so lucky.
          Well, my roommate had seen a few eps...then I saw one with her and latched on and never let go! She's more into Atlantis, but she loves SG-1 and thinks Sam and Jack are meant to be. We HAD to agree on that! Then my little brother got into it...then my family sorta got interested(because I talk about it so much I guess)..enough to watch the 200th and talk to me about it sometimes. And JASA got into it again this summer after not watching for a while-since it was on Showtime. So there are lots of SG fans around for me to talk to-plus you guys! I am very lucky.

Comment

Well, my roommate had seen a few eps...then I saw one with her and latched on and never let go! She's more into Atlantis, but she loves SG-1 and thinks Sam and Jack are meant to be. We HAD to agree on that! Then my little brother got into it...then my family sorta got interested(because I talk about it so much I guess)..enough to watch the 200th and talk to me about it sometimes. And JASA got into it again this summer after not watching for a while-since it was on Showtime. So there are lots of SG fans around for me to talk to-plus you guys! I am very lucky.
            Congratulations On 3,300 Posts,

LAD!!

We're both hitting milestones tonight!

Comment

Good guessing there, LAD.

So if anyone else ACTUALLY knows that'd be great. Otherwise we can just go with LAD's percisely correct answer.

Ah, the days when was unknown....
              Yep...definitely in D&C...not the same shippy music but the first shippy music...The shippy music in EDM is from S8's Moebius 2...at the end, when fishing...or pretty close to it...

OMG 3,300 Posts!!!Congrats LAD

Comment

LAD!!

Oh! Pretty! Thanks! We sure are talkative, aren't we SamO'Neill?

Comment

Oh! Pretty! Thanks! We sure are talkative, aren't we SamO'Neill?
                  It's 12:30 in the morning. I don't have much else to do except make pretty congratulations posts for you. Plus, what's a few pretty colors for someone who's promising you angst and Sam-whump?

Comment

LAD!!

Hijacking it because it's pretty!

Congrats, LAD!

Comment

It's 12:30 in the morning. I don't have much else to do except make pretty congratulations posts for you. Plus, what's a few pretty colors for someone who's promising you angst and Sam-whump?
                      Weird, you're not showing on the current viewers?!*

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                        I think it's got something to do with those stalker tendencies.

Comment

Well I'm off now...nighty night shippers, talk to you tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                            I think I'm invisible? I don't know. But I'm here!

Comment

ROFL!!!!!Good night...

Comment

Yup. My ladder's gathering dust, but my instincts are still working...

Comment

Working...
                                X