This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myblackrose
    Ah, see I'm still in the late teenage state of wanting to put everything on my wall! I can't see myself ever losing the habit really... I don't keep photo albums anymore, I just stick everything on the wall... since I figure I want to see it every day, not just now and again...

In 2 weeks I'll have a whole Uni room to decorate, so I'm sure I'll find a way
    Trust me, you never really grow out of it. I'd stick up pictures all over the place if I could but my hubby might not appreciate the fact. Yep definately heaps of Jack, Sam and John. Maybe some Daniel and Cam.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      No, the ship was really nicely done in the last episode ..It was all about Harm and Mac . Harm was supposed to move to london and Mac to San Diego ..so they had to hurry up to sort things out ...and they are getting married but they tossed the coin to see who will give up their job to move to either London or San Diego . The ship was beautiful in JAG anyway ..not so shippy in season 10 but the series never lost the actors except Jackson and yes , I didn't like the fact that AJ was replaced by Cardwell ...but other than that , the stories were still good and the UST betweem Harm and Mac was there from beginning to the end ...so all in all whne the JAG dvd come out , I will buy the complete show ..Excellent

caty
      Hey caty, yeah season 1 is just about to be released here. Obviously Mac isn't in it. I don't think she came into it until S3, however Catherine Bell did play a girlfriend of Mac's who was killed before she took the role of Mac. When JAG changed channels in the States they brought in Catherine and played on the fact that she looked like Harm's old girlfriend (remember he was accused of her murder but was cleared).

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
        Yeah an Aussie, the make-up lady is from Melbourne.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          Trust me, you never really grow out of it. I'd stick up pictures all over the place if I could but my hubby might not appreciate the fact. Yep definately heaps of Jack, Sam and John. Maybe some Daniel and Cam.
          I can still remember the day I took all my pictures and Pic disc down from the wall, a sad day, I was 20 and a big fan of The Beatles, spent my teenage years obsessed with them.
          This is sooooo off topic. LOL

Last edited by Terrah; 04 September 2006, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah an Aussie, the make-up lady is from Melbourne.
            I think I remember her, from behind the scenes with CJ, is that the lady?

Comment

Hey caty, yeah season 1 is just about to be released here. Obviously Mac isn't in it. I don't think she came into it until S3, however Catherine Bell did play a girlfriend of Mac's who was killed before she took the role of Mac. When JAG changed channels in the States they brought in Catherine and played on the fact that she looked like Harm's old girlfriend (remember he was accused of her murder but was cleared).
              Mac came in at the beginning of S2 I think. She had already played as Diana Shonk, Harm's 'ex-'girlfriend.
              I'm waiting to buy the eps but first Stargate!

Comment

Oh well, I have to go get ready for work now so I'll talk to you all later.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Yep, that's the one.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                    All the physics of time travel?

As no one has actually EVER time traveled before, I'd say the subject is fairly open to interpretation.

There's been a avalanche of popular media on time travel, and almost all of them have a different take on the subject in some respect.

Spoiler:
                    I'd say it's open to each viewer's interpretation. If we can bend our minds around Jack and Sam time traveling to the past in "1969" and then time traveling to the future in the same episode, and then time traveling back to where they supposed to be...

If Jack and Sam can die in the events of "2010," but in doing so set things right for the current Jack and Sam...

Then I firmly believe that the season 1-8 Jack and Sam ARE exactly the same people we saw at the end of season 9 in Moebius. Remember, the final scene in the SGC in Moebius 2 took place 2 weeks BEFORE the events of Moebius 1.

Morjana
                    Well, true, I guess I meant current theory on the physics of time travel
                    sigpic
                    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

And maybe from the 'A Day In The Live... ' interview in the June/July issue of the Official Stargate Magazine?
                      Her name is Jan Newman.

Comment

Found this at RDA forum

Thank! Again they're besides each other
                        Great dress Amanda has tough!

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                          I haven't seen JAG, so I wouldn't know. It would just be nice if they could just resolve it.

Worst case senierio is that Season 10 ends on a cliff-hanger with no resolution, no mini-series, tv movies, movies, etc.

That would suck.

Gaaah.... I think I just need to go rewatch Mobieus... Or shot my self with some ship high shots....

Exactly . We do not know if there will be a movie or anything else !!! Jag TPTB also were thinking about a movie or do a spin off but they still resolved the ship just in case and that makes a DVD collection to buy purely for that reason ..same for FARSCAPE .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart
                            Hey everyone! Mind if I join?
                            Hello and welcome!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart
                              Hey everyone! Mind if I join?
                              Not at all. The more, the merrier!

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                                Since this can't be that off-topic in the ship thread, can I just reiterate that is this my most favourite picture in the world ever?

Spoiler:

I love, LOVE, that picture.

*ahem* did I mention I love it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X