This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Darn, wish I could bring back the explanation by a former ship thread member who refuted the BWC and quite well.

I'm going to hate myself, but it was also a joke around Bridge about Sam's "Doe eyes of death."
    I remembered this post by Ship Daddy, and did a search through the shipper archive ( and survived!), and here it is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      I wonder what would have happened had AT gotten pregnant at a different time...as in not at the end and between seasons and missing only a few eps of the next. Like in The X-Files when Gillian Anderson got pregnant, they had to come up with a whole new story line. How would TPTB have explained it? That would have been interesting.
      i'd say we'd have a lot of sam sitting down at the computers in the control room, sam wearing a lab coat, sam sitting behind a desk or briefing room table, the counter in her lab being raised, and then when it was time for her to go on maternity leave she would have been captured by ba'al for a few episodes or something like that.

ya know, a combination of star trek, the cosby show and the x-files tactics for pregnant female leads.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        I remembered this post by Ship Daddy, and did a search through the shipper archive ( and survived!), and here it is.
        aw. i miss ship daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          aw. i miss ship daddy.
          Me too. I'm sure he had another good post about the BWC but I couldn't find it. It really bugged him. LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

Me too. I'm sure he had another good post about the BWC but I couldn't find it. It really bugged him. LOL!
            Why did it bug him so much? It's a joke, right?

Bex Calo: I'm searching for some recs for you. How do you feel about RST?

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

yeah i loved anytime someone mentioned it or made a joke about it just to see him get all riled up. so much fun.

Comment

I think I joined just after he left...why did he leave???
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Let me see...

A Matter Of Timing
                  Character
                  Reap What Is Sown

Hope these are what you are looking for!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar

Bex Calo: I'm searching for some recs for you. How do you feel about RST?
                    thats where they are already in an established relationship right?
                    ummmm.............i suppose i would give them ago as long as it was in character, the biggest problem i have is where they get together and then they get married/pregnant etc or they have sam as a weepy wreck which i really dont believe she would be lol
                    That by the way is just my preference and in no way am i critisising other works along those lines, its just not my taste

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      I think I joined just after he left...why did he leave???
                      That stupid real life stuff got in the way of shipping here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
                        thats where they are already in an established relationship right?
                        ummmm.............i suppose i would give them ago as long as it was in character, the biggest problem i have is where they get together and then they get married/pregnant etc or they have sam as a weepy wreck which i really dont believe she would be lol
                        That by the way is just my preference and in no way am i critisising other works along those lines, its just not my taste

There is that. But it also where it is UST until the end, then RST. Usually they kiss or, more commonly, sleep together in those kind of fics.

Spoiler:

Comment

Howdy guys! Just a quick fly-by post to let you know I haven't forgotten about my fellow shippers! (RL sucks with exams at the moment!)

If you're looking for new fic (insert shameless plug here ) I've just written a sort of inbetween 'Threads' style fic which covers a few issues that I think weren't resolved fully. Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2961622/1/

It's incomplete BTW!

Luv, hugs 'n' shippy thoughts! xx
                          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
                            Hey there all! i am having major boredom problems, i have ran out of fic to read it seems! does anyone have any recs at all?
                            The criteria that i am trying to match is
                            Sam/Jack (ofcourse)
                            Rather long but not drawn out
                            UST and a bit of angst
                            THey get together by the end but not in the first half (its all about that moment when they get together!)
                            Doesnt matter about the rating
                            HAS to have a good story line
                            Lets see what i can get with that first shall we? lol
                            if anyone can help i will be eternally greatful, problem is i bet that most recs i may have already read but lets see shall we?
                            Bex
                            *cackle* Guess mine wouldn't fit... Most of them, I have them together by the middle... And some of them are very long. Good luck!

ETA: I don't make Sam weepy though! *cackle* Or I try not to!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              *cackle* Guess mine wouldn't fit... Most of them, I have them together by the middle... And some of them are very long. Good luck!
                              Um...meimei? ALL of your fics are really long, lol! It takes me hours to finish them and I am an extremely fast reader!

I guess that's why you're a novelist.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                Um...meimei? ALL of your fics are really long, lol! It takes me hours to finish them and I am an extremely fast reader!

I guess that's why you're a novelist.
                                *cackle* They're not that long! At least compared to most novels. The average novel is between 70-100k words long. Life's Journey is around 95k and it's the longest. The rest are anywhere from 6-56k words.

Comment

Working...
                                X