This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1

Jack: Teal'c! You're eating the ice cream for Token's party! Carter bought it specially to go with the cake!

Teal'c: My compliments to MajorCarter. It went exceptionally well with the cake.

Jonas: Mmmmmm mmm mm mmmmmm

Jack: It went ....?! Oy!!! *runs fingers through his hair* You already ate the cake. I'm a dead man. Okay, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna distract Carter. Teal'c, Jonas you are gonna replace the cake and the ice cream - pronto.

Jonas: Uh, Colonel? How're you going to distract Sam? She's real focussed and I think you might have a problem .....

Jack: (interrupts) Don't worry Jonas, I've got it covered.

Happy Birthday Token!

I hope you drop in today to get your presents
    Well....I don't think there's any topping what Oma-1 did, so I'll just add my good wishes:

Happy Birthday, Token!
    May all your shippy dreams come true in the next year!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      SQUEE backatcha!!!!!

nell.....you are too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        Ok...what does TPRTS stand for? I got as far as The Powers.
        The People Running the Show.....

Comment

So I just read the AT interview.
          Spoiler:
          Was she...advised...to basically only talk about Vala?! Even the questions where it made no sense to bring her up she does! I love the Vala character but this is stupid!!

I wish she had spoke of RDA. Evne just a mention like "It's great working with him again." or something.
          I think they're trying to smooth over some of the ill feelings longtime fans have had over the past year by getting everyone who gives an interview to "message" on the positives in the current dynamic. It may or may not be true. The messages are usually directed by P. R. people. As long as the actors deliver them, they can then speak on other topics at will, as long as they don't contradict the main message.

I think TPTB are looking at the future of the overall franchise. If they take the original SG-1 to the big screen and CB and BB stay on TV, they need us to like them by the time they separate the products. Everything in the next year (hello, RDA doing a con????) is going to be geared toward building interest in the big screen project, and also protecting their investments on the small screen. So, look for.....

A. A toned down Vala
          B. A smarter Mitchell
          C. An advance in the S/J ship that will carry over to the movie!

Also, by not talking about RDA, it ensures that you'll keep checking GW regularly for the latest updates. In other words, it heightens the interest in what is about to happen, because we want to know more about it.

Just my ideas......

Comment

Ah, Sam and Jack. They were my first Stargate OTP (soon followed by Dan/Jan, Shep/Weir and Ronon/Teyla). They say you never forget your first.

So many wonderful moments. Most of all Windows of Opportunity. *le sigh*

AL

Comment

TPRTS, TPTB, IMHO, RL, DL, SHIP, SLASH, DHD, FRED, SGC, ZPM, GDO, COTG, WoO, HET, NID
              I have all these letters going around in my fron, it's soooooooooo damn confusing.

Edit what the hell is OTP?

Can someone explain to me what Spanky and Sparky is all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                TPRTS, TPTB, IMHO, RL, DL, SHIP, SLASH, DHD, FRED, SGC, ZPM, GDO, COTG, WoO, HET, NID
                I have all these letters going around in my fron, it's soooooooooo damn confusing.

OTP = One true pairing, I think...

Comment

i haven't hurt of most of them, well i am such a newbie

well never mind as long as there is a lot of sam/jack i don't care really

Comment

Many of the basic acronyms are explained here in the forum FAQs.
                    sigpic

Comment

OTP: One True Pairing

Sparky: John/Elizabeth
                      Spanky: Teyls/Ronon

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        SQUEE!! SQUEE!! SQUEE!! Thunks for the link!!!
                        Double SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello RepliCartertje, are you new here? if so
                          Welcome to our little place in the sun.

Thanks dipsofjazz have a CKK

Comment

Hello RepliCartertje, are you new here? if so
                            Welcome to our little place in the sun.

Thanks dipsofjazz have a CKK
                            yeah as new as it can be! but i will learn everything as quick as possible
                            and thanx for the welcom

Comment

OTP: One True Pairing

am i the only one who can't come up with any remotely logical explanation or reasoning for this?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                OTP = One true pairing, I think...
                                Oh, WOW! I've been trying to figure that one out forever! One True Pairing. Sounds so romantic!!!!
                                Didn't know that either. Thanks for clearing that one up for me!!!

Welcome, RepliCarterje!

Comment

Working...
                                X