This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    I can't view it! I downloaded it three times but every time I did I could only listen to it. Great music!
    Thats strange, could be a codec problem.
    I hope to get my vid on my site Monday.

I'm so pleased with the great feedback, I have had that vid on my comp for ages, I dusted it off and improved the quality of the clips. I first saw a music vid of Four to the floor for Enterprise Trip and T'pol ship, it's brilliant, I thought it screamed out Stargate vid. The vidder is suzvoy check her site there's loads of SG1 videos. She definitely inspired me to try vidding.

L.A. Doyle your right, but then who wouldn't want to have Jacks babies.

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
      Originally posted by Terrah
      I just watched both of your videos.....and loved them both!!!! Great job, Terrah and hope leslie!!!

I have only one complaint: I keep a Sam/Jack video file of all the great videos you guys and others have done, and I can't download hope leslie's vid! Help!

By the way, my apologies for asking, but what else is new here in fandom? I read the AT article on GW just before I left work Friday, but my home broadband provider had an outage that lasted through Saturday.....so I'm just now getting back online. What's new?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Something shippy from the GW Stargate Primer. I've posted this before but, hey, always nice to re-read. BTW when I read this from GW staff's POV and when we see a shippy Monday evening last April from TPTB POV, it just underscores how important the Ship is to the show. It's not the main focus, of course, but it is an important sub-plot!!!

Our Ship will come in!!!

Another shippy morale booster from A Proud Member of Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team!!!

from Threads Season 8
        Spoiler:

Meanwhile, Carter reconsidered her future with Pete when her father, Jacob, died. Knowing that she was trying to get over Jack, the one man she wanted to be with, Sam broke off their engagement. Jack, too, saw a romantic relationship flicker out when his new love interest recognized what he and Sam had between them. She encouraged Jack not to let their jobs stand in the way.

As Season Eight closed, there was finally peace in the galaxy. SG-1 celebrated with a long-overdue fishing trip.
        Big Honkin' SQUEEEEEE!!!!

Thanks for sharing, nell! Always the optimistic shippers, you and I (ok, almost always).

Glad to hear more evidence that our Ship is about to dock!!!

+ =

Comment

Speaking of vids...I HAVE to recomend this one!

I Won't Say I'm In Love
          It's the first one on the page. It is really good! The song fits them perfectly.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            I always considered Entity as the shippiest episode. Mainly because it outlined Jack's feelings instead of Sam's. Most shippy episodes, Sam's feelings are obvious, or more obvious, than Jack's. This one it was all about Jack and the way he felt about Sam. From the comments of Hammond to the conversation with Frasier. Him sitting in the infirmary, toying with an instrument lost in thought was, in my humble opinion, one of the most poignent scenes in Stargate.

RDA is the master of understated acting when emotions are shown. His eyes say it all making words unnecessary. Hmmm... I think I need to go over to the Thunk thread and get a fix...
            You are so right.....and Entity is one of the best shippy eps. The extreme angst gets me every time I see it! Jack is so clearly in love with this woman who is with him and off-limits to him at the same time. And with her life threatened, it's double extreme angst with the worry of what could be, and what might never be because of what has happened to her. I've always been surprised that they didn't start pursuing ways to be together in S4. But then again, they might have.....they just weren't written that way......

Comment

I Won't Say I'm In Love
              It's the first one on the page. It is really good! The song fits them perfectly.
              Also excellent is the second one.....I Will Be Here, by Steven Curtis Chapman. That's been in my saved folder for a long time, and it's one of my fave Sam/Jack vids.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                You are so right.....and Entity is one of the best shippy eps. The extreme angst gets me every time I see it! Jack is so clearly in love with this woman who is with him and off-limits to him at the same time. And with her life threatened, it's double extreme angst with the worry of what could be, and what might never be because of what has happened to her. I've always been surprised that they didn't start pursuing ways to be together in S4. But then again, they might have.....they just weren't written that way......
                i liked entity. it was so ansty (if thats even a word but there we are). i really liked season 4, it was a great season for jack and sam. it would be great if they had been trying to find ways to be together

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I Won't Say I'm In Love
                  thanks for the info

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                    i liked entity. it was so ansty (if thats even a word but there we are). i really liked season 4, it was a great season for jack and sam. it would be great if they had been trying to find ways to be together
                    Of course, that's why we have fanfic.....so they can do the things we know they'd do, if TPRTS would let them! But I think S10 will finally see them move forward toward a real relationship!

Comment

I just watched both of your videos.....and loved them both!!!! Great job, Terrah and hope leslie!!!

I have only one complaint: I keep a Sam/Jack video file of all the great videos you guys and others have done, and I can't download hope leslie's vid! Help!

By the way, my apologies for asking, but what else is new here in fandom? I read the AT article on GW just before I left work Friday, but my home broadband provider had an outage that lasted through Saturday.....so I'm just now getting back online. What's new?
                      I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can download from You Tube. Thanks for highlighting hope leslie video, I didn't see that before, sweet vid, wish I could save it, got to love lost city 1 & 2 for vidding

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong

OT I have a couple of friends who are slashers, and think that Janet died because of the Black Widow curse. They even brought it up to Teryl at a con (I wasn't there so I couldn't see the reaction). Teryl agreed!
                        you know what's scarey about (some) slashers... that they actually think their preferred ship is *real* (on the show).

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Of course, that's why we have fanfic.....so they can do the things we know they'd do, if TPRTS would let them! But I think S10 will finally see them move forward toward a real relationship!
                          i really, really hope so

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Ok...what does TPRTS stand for? I got as far as The Powers.

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

SQUEE backatcha!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I Won't Say I'm In Love
                                SQUEE!! SQUEE!! SQUEE!! Thunks for the link!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X