This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady_E
    Awww is this an outtake of that scene ? Cos i dont remember there hands touching touching like that It's soooo cute how their thumbs are touching
    can't remember now if it is an outtake or not ... cap this a while ago .. but yes it is so shippy sweet

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      It almost looks like his hand is touching her leg...
      Yes it does
      You'd wonder what they get up to offworld when Daniel & Teal'c aren't looking - or more to the point, when they are turning a blind eye

Do the regs technically still apply offworld? I mean, it probably doesn't specify...

Comment

Congrats Oma!!!

Sam and Jack have flowers for you to celebrate!

Am I the only one who has noticed that this could look like a wedding pic? You know, the King marrying them, bridesmaids in the background... Just a thought.

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Congrats Oma!!!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...01/IGTBKSJ.jpg

Am I the only one who has noticed that this could look like a wedding pic? You know, the King marrying them, bridesmaids in the background... Just a thought.
          *sigh* If only...
          Maybourne!! He should be at the wedding too! Harry's a shipper. I'm sure he is...

Comment

It almost looks like his hand is touching her leg...
            I bet you , he wanted to put his arms around her, except they had a chaperone

Comment

Congrats Oma!!!

Hold that thought!

*scurries off to acquire CAKE*........*What! You can't have a wedding without cake!* *See! Jack agrees with me*

Okay, got one. I know it's huge, but we all want a slice don't we?

Actually, I came across a rather yummy looking chocolate wedding cake, but it just wouldn't have been big enough *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats Oma!!!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...01/IGTBKSJ.jpg
                Yes, it does! I never thought of it that way! Thanks for the squee!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  Hold that thought!

*scurries off to acquire CAKE*........*What! You can't have a wedding without cake!* *See! Jack agrees with me*

Okay, got one. I know it's huge, but we all want a slice don't we?

Actually, I came across a rather yummy looking chocolate wedding cake, but it just wouldn't have been big enough *sigh*
                  Holy Molly Jack would be in heaven with that thing LMAO

Comment

hmm...if you cut that cake the wrong way...you'd end up in A&E!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

WOW!!!!

I come back to find all of these Manip pics, sig pics and other lovelies! Beautifully done everyone I was smiling for 3-4 pages straight.

Love is in the air.......

Happy Posting
                      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                        Men and their toys...

Are these outtakes (from Moebius I)?

Comment

nope...they're from the beginning of part one
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            Are these outtakes (from Moebius I)?

They are not outtakes, I love that scene, they are so relaxed with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                              They are not outtakes, I love that scene, they are so relaxed with each other.
                              agree they were so relax and the way Sam spoke to Jack , seemed like they were a married couple... hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                hmm...if you cut that cake the wrong way...you'd end up in A&E!
                                LOL! But didn't ya mean the Infirmary
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X