X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coolbeans
    hey all,
    I'm new around here (waves to everyone)
    I'm not really that new - I read posts but haven't been coming around as much since season 9 started. Anywho....saw Camelot (thought the musical was better ) I thought it was a tad monotonous, not fitting for a season finale. Oh well, there were good points; liked the effects and Carter out in space just watching all of the ships explode...had to wipe a tear from my eye

So,
    Big "hello" to everybody and glad to be here!
    Welcome coolbeans! If you like Sam and Jack ship, you've come to the right place.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by coolbeans
      Thanks!

I really like this thread - what other thread can you disagree and not be burned?

side note -
      who else watched "Lifeboat" and "Beneath the Surface" last night? I gotta saw I loved "Lifeboat." Even though it wasn't really shippy, Daniel and Janet's scenes were so good. The only thing I wish they had done in Lifeboat was (spoilers highlight to read) focus more on what happened to Pharrin and the rest of the "sleepers." I was also thinking throughout the episode that TPTB missed a great opportunity with Pharrin and his son Keenan - they could have had great interaction between Pharrin and Jack. In one of the last scenes, when Pharrin is speaking with Carter and Teal'c, and he says something like "You don't understand it's my son." I felt like we didn't really get to see how huge his decision was.
      And "Beneath the Surface" is just a great episode.

I agree with you on your sentiments about "Lifeboat".... *****possible spoilers following***** However, as mentioned in the DVD commentary for that episode, that was the ep where RDA's father died, so they didn't have a lot of time with him. It did have the potential for a very nice scene between both fathers though.
      sigpic
      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

hey everyone, i'm not new. i have been here once before but i havent been here since feburary 4th aparently. i missed valenship . well i'm back sorry it's been so long.

Comment

Originally posted by covert_disparity
          hey everyone, i'm not new. i have been here once before but i havent been here since feburary 4th aparently. i missed valenship . well i'm back sorry it's been so long.
          Welcome back to the Thread!
          sigpic

Comment

hey thanx. i miss the jack sam ship. it stopped when Jack left...grrr. but i hear Jacks apearing in the 200th ep. cant wait!

Comment

They left Sam floating where, during a what? Oy?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by covert_disparity
                hey thanx. i miss the jack sam ship. it stopped when Jack left...grrr. but i hear Jacks apearing in the 200th ep. cant wait!
                As do we all! Do we know for sure that Jack's going to be in the 200th, or is that just speculation?

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  They left Sam floating where, during a what? Oy?
                  He'd better be leading the rescue mission at the start of season 10!!!!

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

i read it at episodeworld

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      He'd better be leading the rescue mission at the start of season 10!!!!
                      Amen to that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sam better be in the same shape that I left her or the Ori will look like a walk in the park after I'm finished with you, Cameron!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam better be in the same shape that I left her or the Ori will look like a walk in the park after I'm finished with you, Cameron!
                          Way cute, love it.
                          Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

Welcome Coolbeans and welcome back covert_disparity
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Great, as ever, trupi!
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I wonder how he would have reacted to 'Off The Grid'.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X