X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    spoilers for many season 7 and season 8 eps

Spoiler:
    i don't think sam would have married pete, even if jacob loved pete. she had probs with being with pete from the get-go, which only increased when pete pushed sooooo hard to advance it.

sam tried to change/fix/alter/repair/save/deflect/warp/etc the s/j/p situation many times.

in grace, she had a hard time letting go of jack. even in that last moment between them in the infirmary.

in chimera, she showed melancholy while dancing with pete. i always felt she was thinking of jack at that moment. she also didn't like pete pushing their relationship to something 'more' so soon.

in death knell and heroes 1 and 2, she struggled to hide her feelings for jack.

in lost city 1 and 2, she tried to talk to jack about her feelings.

in new order 1 and 2, she continued the struggle.

in affinity, to *me*, she was trying to get a rise out of jack with the whole ring scene. i could just see sam thinking, 'give me one reason, jack, just one, and i'll break up with this guy. for you.'

in gemini, she 'saw' her replicator self stuggle with her jack feelings too.

in threads, she tried one last time to appeal to jack (figuratively and literally). and it took his girlfriend dumping him and sam's father dying for him to 'finally' let her see into his heart.

but whether jack let sam see into him, i have absolutely no doubts that sam would have broke up with pete anyways. she might have loved him, but i don't believe she was 'in love' with him. and he would have *always* been second best in her eyes and heart. i think sam would have eventually broke it off, even if it were the day of the wedding. but i really don't believe she would have let it go that far.

i enjoy reading others opinion.

sally

I wish they would have kept that bit of dialogue from the sides(which was told us way before the episode aired by one of our posters whose name excapes me) of the convo between
    Spoiler:
    Kerry and Jack. Kerry mentions retiring and Jack says, "Again." In the sides dialogue he says, "I've considered it." This would have given us more of an idea that Jack has been pondering ways out of their regulation dilemma. The "again" sounds a bit like Jack humor and he was using a bit of humor out of an awkward situation, like when he says, "Just one?"
    But again I would have liked that dialogue that we thought we were going to get.
    Last edited by Gatetrixer; 21 October 2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Not only that,
      Spoiler:
      but the way Jack treated her in Reckoning II, how would she know he had feelings for her.
      eh? I can't remember. How did he treat her?

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
        S8
        Spoiler:
        Like someone who'd gone off and gotten engaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          I wish they would have kept that bit of dialogue from the sides(which was told us way before the episode aired by one of our posters whose name excapes me) of the convo between
          Spoiler:
          Kerry and Jack. Kerry mentions retiring and Jack says, "Again." In the sides dialogue he says, "I've considered of it." This would have given us more of an idea that Jack has been pondering ways out of their regulation dilemma. The "again" sounds a bit like Jack humor and he was using a bit of humor out of an awkward situation, like when he says, "Just one?"
          But again I would have liked that dialogue that we thought we were going to get.
          Me too. It would have added so much more to the scene.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            He
            Spoiler:
            abruptly dismisses her, then acts like she is not standing in front of him by rattling some papers.The Daniel fans think that Jack dismissed Sam because she was being too insensitive to Jack's feelings about Daniel. I think he dismissed her because the conversation turned from business to personal and Jack was trying to keep his distance from her.
            Last edited by Rogue; 21 October 2005, 03:28 PM.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              He
              Spoiler:
              abruptly dismisses her, then acts like she is not standing in front of him by rattling some papers.The Daniel fans think that Jack dismissed Sam because she was being too insensitive to Jack's feelings about Daniel. I think he dismissed her because the conversation turned from business to personal and Jack was trying to keep his distance from her.
              oh yea!

aww

Comment

*sigh* Happy times, happy times.
                sig by PM

Comment

Heya everybody! sg-1fanintn has begged me to come back so I'm back, if you'll have me.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                    Heya everybody! sg-1fanintn has begged me to come back so I'm back, if you'll have me.
                    Welcome back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks trupi. So there are 2000 posts since I was here last. I don't think I can read that many.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Someone recently mentioned that Ted Sadler had some new fic out, I think. Where can it be found?
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2621859/1/

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta

*sigh* Happy times, happy times.
                          LOL...

I love the fact that Rick wanted to have as many takes as possible for that kiss...

Poor, poor Amanda.

*cough*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                            Thanks trupi. So there are 2000 posts since I was here last. I don't think I can read that many.
                            I fall asleep and Jack and Sam are on the third page- never! Sorry Ursir wasn't ignoring you just very tired-crazy week at work and I have to work Sunday-Yek!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning and afternoon! Where is everyone! Come out and play! Did JM every come back to GW and anwser anyones questions? IMO, the movie idea has been in the works for awhile and was left on the back burner until it was really needed. Why make a movie when the show is doing well? I think that is why Hasbro is now putting out the figurines and models, to get non-fans interested and familiar with Stargate. Also, another reason why MGM is correcting the "Thread" issue. Don't want to angier the fans who would pay the big bucks to see the movie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                Drive by short-fic recommendation for a shippy afternoon sigh.

"afoot", by Suz Voy
                                http://www.sjhw.net/suzvoy/afoot.html

Ta!
                                mini
                                Really cute!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X