Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There doesnt seem to be much for me to say today.
    And as for favourite pics.. theres too many! lol. But I do like the scene my sig is from.. aww, they're so cute together in it.. *sighs and goes off into a dream*

lol..

...Any important news?
    Sam&Jack
    ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
    ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
    TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

so...lunch?

Smea - big news -
      Spoiler:
      there's gonna be a new film!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just saw the Siege part 3...brilliant!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smea
          There doesnt seem to be much for me to say today.
          And as for favourite pics.. theres too many! lol. But I do like the scene my sig is from.. aww, they're so cute together in it.. *sighs and goes off into a dream*

lol..

...Any important news?
          I like your signature too. Sigh...

As for news, did you hear about the potential movie rumor? Not sure if I needed to include that in spoiler tags or not, but since no one really knows anything for sure...
          -girlgater

Comment

Yeah.. I heard about that!
            It'd be real good if they got to do it.. nice way to finish.. and finally sort everything out.. for the shippers of course

Spoiler:
            Do you think that its going to happen? And will RDA be involved? I hate not knowing things for definate. Its like.. we're going to get all excited about this maybe happening, and then someone will say ..*Sorry, we never had any intention of doing a movie just yet*

*prays for the best*

---

I put it in spoiler tags.. because everyone else has. lol.. why do we have to do that, if we dont know anything about it??
            Last edited by smea; 19 October 2005, 12:12 PM.
            Sam&Jack

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
            ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              so...lunch?

Smea - big news -
              Spoiler:
              there's gonna be a new film!
              If your referring to what Martin Wood said, all I got from that blurb was that
              Spoiler:
              they would be interested in doing a film
              . Personally, I think Martin's yanking our chains.
              sigpic

Comment

No...I don't think they'd say as much as they did if they didn't mean it...if it had been in jest, he would have said something like
                Spoiler:
                Well...the idea's been batted about, and you never know...it is something we're looking at doing

I think it's Martin's exhuberance that's sold it to the bulk of people.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  At this stage, a big honkin' kiss is not too much to ask!! They were going to do it when TLC was the film, after all!
                  Hi, im new so please be patient havent done this before was just wondering if they were going to kiss in TLC? I never new that and am now very intrigued, so why didnt they do it anyway, cause then i would have been a very, very happy person

Thanks

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                    Hi, im new so please be patient havent done this before was just wondering if they were going to kiss in TLC? I never new that and am now very intrigued, so why didnt they do it anyway, cause then i would have been a very, very happy person

Thanks
                    Hey.. welcome, and dont worry... we're all very patient... we've had to wait all these years for S&J.

as for your question.. I have no idea lol.
                    Sam&Jack

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                    ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove

Comment

*big shippy sigh*

*Cough*

Here's where you'll now find all my shippery stuff

http://gallery.stargate-intel.net/th...ls.php?album=1

ratings and comments please...please register

This is a fantastic shippy album Suekay I really like it
                      and I love my album too ..It was a great idea ..I posted a couple more collages at my place to add to the album

and Sam and Jack together on screen before too long

Caty

Comment

hey guys, don't get too excited. just because the producers and the actors want there to be a movie, doesn't mean its got the green light just yet.
                        they still need the studios interested in producing it, they need distributors, they need... ok, i'm gonna stop now before i hyperventilate with the knowledge that i'm never going to get a movie made.
                        but you get the idea.

BUT! if they did get the green light, there would so obviously be ship in it. its a natural.

Comment

How did you know about that? How do you know they are going to make one? Where can I read it?

my dog is going to die
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl

Thanks
                            Yup, apparently there was a kiss in TLC. It was originally the script for the film, but seemingly when they decided to make it the S7 finale, they cut the kiss.
                            As for why they did it..... I'd love to be able to tell you, but I have no idea. Probably only TPTB could tell you!!

Comment

*big shippy sigh*

*Cough*

Here's where you'll now find all my shippery stuff

http://gallery.stargate-intel.net/th...ls.php?album=1

ratings and comments please...please register
                              That is an incredible collection!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                My fellow Shippers I've been down in the dumps regarding Sam and Jack and the Show.I'am sure I'am not alone.I may have found something that will cheer us all up if True.Please check this link.Thanks

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...te=news&ID=629
                                anubis here is the original post! I'm sorry about your dog!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X