Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, nell! I appreciate the green, and the movie news is the best I've heard all week!!!! Oh, heck! It's the best news I've had since MGM agreed to change out the S8 DVDs to include the longer version of Threads!

I think our favorite pair are happy too!

JACK: Baby, we're back!
    j
    SAM: Yay!!!!!!

Comment

hope you're around to see this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATY!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

A belated Happy Birthday, Caty!

l
        l
        Hope it was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
          Not that I want to see SG1 finnish but if it has to then I suppose a Movie would be the way Id want to see it go out. Especially if that movie is gonna have RDA and some ship You never know this might be like Startrek where we get a series of films, now that would be good:D
          that would be great! and ALL of them with jack/rda back!!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Thanks, nell! I appreciate the green, and the movie news is the best I've heard all week!!!! Oh, heck! It's the best news I've had since MGM agreed to change out the S8 DVDs to include the longer version of Threads!

I think our favorite pair are happy too!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...s/UKLD_043.jpg

JACK: Baby, we're back!
            j
            SAM: Yay!!!!!!
            Welcome! And what is that all about? Are the current S8 DVD sets with the abbreviated Threads episode? I considered buying the set last weekend. What were they thinking?? So, when will the full Threads episode version be available?
            sigpic

Comment

Oy, it's late!! Must.go.to.bed!! Night shippers!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

SAM: Did you hear that, Jack? It looks like they're finally going to put us in the movies!
                a
                JACK: I'm holding out for one thing--I better get to kiss you where all the shippers can see!
                a
                SAM: Yeah, they've suffered enough!
                a
                JACK: Oh, yeah, for cryin' out loud, they sure have!

Casablanca.....Gone with the Wind......Stargate SG-1: the movie....all good movies have a good romantic plot

Comment

Hey all!

Will join in discussions later...at Uni and yes...this is a shameless plug so you have been warned!!!!!!

http://www.stargate-intel.net is up, but some links are yet to work. Deadline for me to complete it is November 11th...we're having a BIG party at the SI forums by invite only...but EVERYONE HERE IS INVITED!

What we have up just now...

The SG1 main page
                  -The Season One episode guide
                  -The Jack O'Neill biography
                  -The Sam Carter Biography
                  The Atlantis Main page
                  The Links page (if you want added, drop me a line at [email protected])
                  The Get Involved Page

One of our other sites is up
                  http://arpegia.stargate-intel.net
                  All the links except RPG and Graphics are working (and ignore the default graphics...I'm making my own soon!)

And for who it concerns, email services are accessable at mail.stargate-intel.net

Coming Tonight
                  -Daniel Jackson Biography
                  -Teal'c Biography
                  -An in-depth look at the music of the movie and SG1
                  -More banners
                  -The start of The Gallery
                  -The Fanfiction section

And there's more to come, but this is a ridiculously long plug and I shall now shut up!

We're also nit-picking our way through some problems...so if you spot any PLEASE let me know!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just a little something...

At the Pentagon in Washington, D.C....
                    Jack: Well, Colonel, ahem, so that concludes the tour of my offices for Homeworld Security.

Sam: Thank you, General, um, this is an impressive headquarters under your command.

Jack: So.

Sam: So.

Jack: How's about a tour of our nation's capitol? **looks both ways and lowers voice** Perhaps, dinner? **he whispers**

Sam: **a slight grin emerges** Well, Jack, that sounds lovely. **she utters softly**

Jack: Hey, Carter, this is just the beginning!!

Sam: **beaming with her 100 kilowatt smile** Yes, Sir!!!

Thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      I would love to see Jack appear at the end of Season 9 or the Movie and aks Landry where's my Wife?That could be the setup to have Jack go through the Gate with a Team and rescue SG-1.I would Love to see an adventure like Lost City only with Real Sam and Jack Ship resolution.
                      Something like that would be great!!! But I doubt it will happen..Have there been any spoilers released about the season finales yet??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Thank you for the greetings my fellow shippers

florence, Trupi, shelsfc, nell, sam o'neill, girlwater, waterfall,scjon, suekay, twisted angel ..hopefully I didn't miss anyone over here !!!!.

so thank you and I did absolutely nothing today sitting down all day ..no work just enjoying myself in front of the PC making 2 collages ..One for NCIS by request and one for the lost world forum

I also ate a lot of fruit jellies and turkish delights as my kids offered me that this morning before they went to school

More presents to come over the week end big , big presents

All the best and I hope the movie will go ahead .

Caty
                        Glad you had a good day Caty!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Bumping us up from page 2!!

Comment

We were on Page 2!!!
                            I wonder where everyone is.....the thread never used to be this quiet.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Page 2? How can this be?

Here's a pic to make us think shippy thoughts...(it's not very shippy, but I love how they mirror each other and look their arms are touching)!

-girlgater

Comment

That sounds like a good cue for a 'What's your favourite S/J pic' discussion.

I love this pic from BtS - they're so close!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X