This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Aunt Sally - Will Sam 'pick Jack clean' ???
    *tweaks brows*

yeah, baby!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Oh my, did I forget potato-head? Freundian slip-big time!
      I thought you forgot "him" on purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        Yeah, 7 years of celibacy and then lust in the hallway with !!!! Her first time with Jack will be soooooo much better, and you know he won't be nasty to her in the morning! He'll probably fix her breakfast in bed.
        who's ?

sam hasn't been in a relay since jonas hansen... oh, you mean that
        Spoiler:
        halucination that fifth created in new order? that pig farmer guy that sam wanted faaaaaar away from?
        no, he wasn't real. sam's last relay was with nutjob jonas hanson.

sally, enjoying her delusions
        sally

sigpic

Comment

nickatell I think
          Spoiler:
          Sam and Jack are together,I'am just worried if TPTB cannot get RDA to appear TPTB can always say Sam and Jack going Fishing in Threads was just two Friends going Fishing and then Ship Sam with someone else.There was no Kiss or I Love You so it's almost like TPTB were covering there bases.I would be shocked if RDA never appeared again.I just hope it's more than one episode.IMO The Hardest part of SG-1 is not waiting for the new episodes it's waiting to hear if RDA will appear again.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            I thought you forgot "him" on purpose!
            Really, when I made the post, Pete totally went out of my head. I found that whole episode totally upsetting, uncomfortable and out of character for Sam. So I guess I did purposely put it out of my mind. What the he-- were they thinking when they made the episode? Yek!
            sigpic

Comment

"First kiss:" Personally, I think it would just happen. They'd be staring at each other, in the midst of an emotionally-charged moment (sad, angry, happy, whatever), and the next thing you know...kissing. Like what ALMOST happened in "The Light." Hard vs. soft depends on the mood. I wouldn't put it past Jack to "go for it," but then I could also imagine him being very gentle about it. Either way I think he'd make the first move, and I think Sam would gladly go along with it. I doubt either of them would be shy; they've been through too much UST for that!

JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                "First kiss:" Personally, I think it would just happen. They'd be staring at each other, in the midst of an emotionally-charged moment (sad, angry, happy, whatever), and the next thing you know...kissing. Like what ALMOST happened in "The Light." Hard vs. soft depends on the mood. I wouldn't put it past Jack to "go for it," but then I could also imagine him being very gentle about it. Either way I think he'd make the first move, and I think Sam would gladly go along with it. I doubt either of them would be shy; they've been through too much UST for that!

JMHO.
                And you're writing the fic that goes with that, right ST-1?

mini(in need of really good shippy fic!)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Here's my thoughts about Sam and ship and Season 10.

IMHO, showing an honest to goodness acknowledgement of ship next season can do nothing but help Sam's character because it would validate what she went through at the end of last season...i.e., she didn't go through all that for nothing.

It would also show that ship is not all in Sam's mind...thus ending the "was she stalking Jack in Threads" debate.

It would show her life as having more dimension and balance because she's fulfilled professionally and personally.

So they don't have to scream it from the rooftops or have an episode...but a few references sprinkled about the season so that while Sam's clearly focused and kicking butt, she also has something to look forward to at home. A few phone calls, lunch invites, drop by visits from Jack where he's affectionate to Sam on screen...or heck...even a combination of these things and a ring that just shows up on her finger at the end of next season.

See? This would only make Sam look better in the long run.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Here's my thoughts about Sam and ship and Season 10.

IMHO, showing an honest to goodness acknowledgement of ship next season can do nothing but help Sam's character because it would validate what she went through at the end of last season...i.e., she didn't go through all that for nothing.

It would also show that ship is not all in Sam's mind...thus ending the "was she stalking Jack in Threads" debate.

It would show her life as having more dimension and balance because she's fulfilled professionally and personally.

So they don't have to scream it from the rooftops or have an episode...but a few references sprinkled about the season so that while Sam's clearly focused and kicking butt, she also has something to look forward to at home. A few phone calls, lunch invites, drop by visits from Jack where he's affectionate to Sam on screen...or heck...even a combination of these things and a ring that just shows up on her finger at the end of next season.

See? This would only make Sam look better in the long run.
                    They actually said that Sam is stalking Jack on another thread? Can I get some of the drugs they are on because I want to forget that Pete ever existed! "Windows of Opportunity" who grabbed who and kissed who? Come on stop questioning the eistance of the ship or start watching the show we have been watching for 8 seasons (this season doesn't count).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      They actually said that Sam is stalking Jack on another thread? Can I get some of the drugs they are on because I want to forget that Pete ever existed! "Windows of Opportunity" who grabbed who and kissed who? Come on stop questioning the eistance of the ship or start watching the show we have been watching for 8 seasons (this season doesn't count).

Haha! Nicely said!

Comment

hey guys havent been here in a few days
                        s9 just started airing here a few days ago and i have to say it was ok still wish the RDA and AT had screen time but hey,
                        on a better note (swoon) RDA is just looking great (swoon) i mean the man just gets better looking with time
                        he most definitly can wear the uniform

so what up , whats happenen what i miss?????

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          Nice picture! Which ep is it from? My mind has drawn a blank (gee, imagine that).
                          Well let me fill in the blank for you!! It's from....um....um.....nope...um...i've gone blank too! ....gonna have to consult my dvds....hold on a sec......yep here it is....ahha....yep it's scorched earth!! Wow that was painful!

As for Jack and Sams first kiss I reckon Jack would initiate it and it would start with one of their scrummy hugs. Jack would then dip his head into her neck like he does and have a little nibble there before pulling back looking into her eyes and then moving in for a long sweet and tender kiss at which point we would all be flat on our backs on the floor requiring immediate first aid and oxygen!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here's a little illustration of neck diving for us all to enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                              Here's a little illustration of neck diving for us all to enjoy!!

((((Bonjour Billie)))) I love your signature!!!!

((((Bonjour Shippers)))) I am heading home today after a beautiful tropical vacation a la Sam and Jack!!! **Hey, no giggling!!!** I will soon rejoin you all to catch up on the latest goings on!! nell
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                                Well let me fill in the blank for you!! It's from....um....um.....nope...um...i've gone blank too! ....gonna have to consult my dvds....hold on a sec......yep here it is....ahha....yep it's scorched earth!! Wow that was painful!

As for Jack and Sams first kiss I reckon Jack would initiate it and it would start with one of their scrummy hugs. Jack would then dip his head into her neck like he does and have a little nibble there before pulling back looking into her eyes and then moving in for a long sweet and tender kiss at which point we would all be flat on our backs on the floor requiring immediate first aid and oxygen!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
                                Whew...is it me, or did it get warm in here? I can so see that happening!

Also...bumping this thread up a bit as it was close to going to page 2 which would never do...
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X