This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEADS UP!

my fan art gallery has been UPDATED, with precisely 102 pieces of work now on display and there's free downloads on wallpapers and files in the downloads section (and I don't mind if anyone here snurches anything for their computers )

I think that the first kiss would be subconscious in a way...ie...they're out on that first date and they're talking quietly...Jack would say something to make Sam laugh and then I think they'd kiss without actually thinking about it and not realise what they'd done until they'd done it...I think it would be so natural that it wouldn't be awkward at all...until after the kiss!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      HEADS UP!

my fan art gallery has been UPDATED, with precisely 102 pieces of work now on display and there's free downloads on wallpapers and files in the downloads section (and I don't mind if anyone here snurches anything for their computers )

I think that the first kiss would be subconscious in a way...ie...they're out on that first date and they're talking quietly...Jack would say something to make Sam laugh and then I think they'd kiss without actually thinking about it and not realise what they'd done until they'd done it...I think it would be so natural that it wouldn't be awkward at all...until after the kiss!
      I'm for down and dirty! They are talking and it gets heated then they start pushing each other around, Sam flips Jack onto his back. He flips Sam (he's on top now), but Sam head butts Jack and knocks him out. Now being concern, Sam starts "General" this and that and finally says "Jack can you hear me, I'm sorry". Jack opens his eyes and starts to whisper something. Sam puts her ear near his mouth, to hear what he saying and then Jack says "Got Yea" and as she turns her head to look at him, Jack kisses her. How's that!
      sigpic

Comment

Oops...

linkage for my fan art - http://suzdai.goldeye.info/SPGM/inde...ELITES!/sueKay

and this page is a MUST read - http://seanait.tripod.com/shippereducation.htm
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          and this page is a MUST read - http://seanait.tripod.com/shippereducation.htm
          LOL. VERY cool
          - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
          Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Lets talk about something shippy, so we can get on the first page again. We all read the fanfics and S/J first kiss. How do you think S/J first kiss went-soft (shy) or hard (lets rip each other clothes off)?
            Good question. I think if Jack makes the first move, he'll do it softly, then there will be a moments hesitation as his lips release hers (feel the electricity in the air!), then Sam will respond passionately a la the Grace kiss.

If Sam makes the first move, she'll just jump him a la Grace because she has so much pent up passion in her she can't stand it. The mere thought of kissing him will drive her wild and she won't be able to control herself. What I wouldn't give to see either one of these.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell

snip

I also have read that to SHOW a relationship between Jack and Sam would be out of character for both of them; but to me Sam dating Pete was out of character, showing Sam with Jack would be a natural progression and growth for both characters. I guess for me I SAW the introduction and the physical attraction between Jack and Sam in the first episode, I SAW the many looks, smiles, touches, hugs, etc. throughout the eight years I have been watching, now when the relationship is at the best part I really don't want to have to IMAGINE it; because I also SAW the nightmare that was Sam with Pete. Also if Season 8 had ended with Jack or Sam going to either house and proclaiming their love for one another (only to one another because they still had to work out their situation) ending with a passionate kiss, or if Season 9 had begun with the same said scenario or something close to it, I would feel really good, as in SAW the future of Sam and Jack. I guess the fact that we didn't see any of this just leaves an open loop hole for TPTB to slide through and take our candy away again.
              Another good point. That visual element is important because it makes it real. Many of us have said that it's not just the resolution that matters; it's the journey as well. I really wanted to spend the last 2 seasons watching the process of them shedding their inhibitions, having those important conversations and coming together. The visual component Nick is talking about is crucial to that. It's too bad things didn't turn out that way, but I think what we got isn't all that bad, considering that ship seemed to be anathema to TPTB at times. At least that's the way it seemed to me.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                Good question. I think if Jack makes the first move, he'll do it softly, then there will be a moments hesitation as his lips release hers (feel the electricity in the air!), then Sam will respond passionately a la the Grace kiss.

If Sam makes the first move, she'll just jump him a la Grace because she has so much pent up passion in her she can't stand it. The mere thought of kissing him will drive her wild and she won't be able to control herself. What I wouldn't give to see either one of these.
                Julie you're probably right. Lets face it, Jack had at least two episodes where he was able to release some of the back-up but poor Sam (I would quess) hasn't done the nasty dance since she broke up with Jonah. Eight years of celibacy! She could have been a nun for that time.
                sigpic

Comment

passion! lust!

like you, i could see jack making the first move, and i think it would be gentle and smooth. sam would be breathless and shy... for all of 5 seconds, and then jump his bones in starvation.

ptb, make this dream come true!!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Another good point. That visual element is important because it makes it real. Many of us have said that it's not just the resolution that matters; it's the journey as well. I really wanted to spend the last 2 seasons watching the process of them shedding their inhibitions, having those important conversations and coming together. The visual component Nick is talking about is crucial to that. It's too bad things didn't turn out that way, but I think what we got isn't all that bad, considering that ship seemed to be anathema to TPTB at times. At least that's the way it seemed to me.
                    i agree.

and i don't think it's too late to want that. or see it.

you neeeever know....

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Aunt Sally - Will Sam 'pick Jack clean' ???
                      sigpic

Comment

Julie you're probably right. Lets face it, Jack had at least two episodes where he was able to release some of the back-up but poor Sam (I would quess) hasn't done the nasty dance since she broke up with Jonah. Eight years of celibacy! She could have been a nun for that time.
                        Yeah, 7 years of celibacy and then lust in the hallway with !!!! Her first time with Jack will be soooooo much better, and you know he won't be nasty to her in the morning! He'll probably fix her breakfast in bed.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Yeah, 7 years of celibacy and then lust in the hallway with !!!! Her first time with Jack will be soooooo much better, and you know he won't be nasty to her in the morning! He'll probably fix her breakfast in bed.
                          Oh my, did I forget potato-head? Freundian slip-big time!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            EDIT: ok now I feel sad. Nobody in here has wished me a happy birthday Ahh who would miss little old me ok it was 2 weeks allmost ago but still no one in here
                            Happy Belated Birthday, _anubis!
                            Lets talk about something shippy, so we can get on the first page again. We all read the fanfics and S/J first kiss. How do you think S/J first kiss went-soft (shy) or hard (lets rip each other clothes off)?
                            I think it would be at the end of "the conversation," where they finally discuss things. I think things would move very quickly for them after that. After all, they know each other better than they know anyone else already. And, they've had four years to really think about how they feel.....so, as adults.....I don't think they would need long to determine that they're going to be together.....
                            ...FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

SAM (thinking to self): He is so hot! I admire him so much!
                              His courage, his wit, he's everything I ever wanted.....

JACK (thinking to self): Man, she is so smart, and so sexy and
                              what a soldier! I wouldn't trade anything for her.....but how
                              do we get around the regs?
                              I'm for down and dirty! They are talking and it gets heated then they start pushing each other around, Sam flips Jack onto his back. He flips Sam (he's on top now), but Sam head butts Jack and knocks him out. Now being concern, Sam starts "General" this and that and finally says "Jack can you hear me, I'm sorry". Jack opens his eyes and starts to whisper something. Sam puts her ear near his mouth, to hear what he saying and then Jack says "Got Yea" and as she turns her head to look at him, Jack kisses her. How's that!
                              Trupi.....I'm blushing! You go, girl!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Anubis-May all your shippy dreams come true!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X