Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, after reading that I can safely regard Threads as all the on screen resolution I'm going to need.

Not that it wouldn't be nice to have some Sam/Jack scenes in seasons 9 and 10, but if it doesn't happen, we'll always have Threads. The episode (and your post) confirmed in my mind that they are together. I hope the writers stay with that irrefutable truth.

Thank you for a great post and good luck with the polar bear!
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      Morning all!

Here's one of my fav Sam and Jack pics

The way she's looking at him.....it must be love!!
      Nice picture! Which ep is it from? My mind has drawn a blank (gee, imagine that).
      -girlgater

Comment

I'm glad someone bumped this thread back up because the summarization of Threads is excellent and I had missed it earlier! I feel sooo much better!!!

-girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          s'not fair theres hardly any sack and jam ^_^ in this season 9 what ships are everyone wanting in this i can only think of one or two that ive possibly seen so far and thats (spoiler/) cameron and the doc (/spoiler) not sure if that needed spoilers but hey ^_^

Geh! Ive forgotten how to do spoilers! help ^_^
          Welcome back to the thread! Please come back soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
            I'm glad someone bumped this thread back up because the summarization of Threads is excellent and I had missed it earlier! I feel sooo much better!!!

Yeah, I think we need to make it a shipper "sticky" LOL!

mini ( ) geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
              Morning all!

Here's one of my fav Sam and Jack pics

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/js2.jpg
              Sweet, let us caption it!

Sam: Very funny, Sir. It's obviously a tadpole.
              Jack: Ya think? Too bad they don't have goldfish on this planet ... look at that tail!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Darn! Where'd I put my effigee and stuck pins?

Just kiddin'. Must say, a stellar viewpoint on...The Thing. It trumps Luke & Laura, that's for sure. Thumbs Up from an Anti-Shipper!
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I was reading in another thread that many people including shippers are not convinced that Jack and Sam are together and for me that isn't the issue. I am convinced that Jack and Sam are at least on the same path but what I am not convinced about is what TPTB are going to do with this. I have been convinced all along that they should be together and especially at the end of season 6 when Sam touches the ice that Jack is frozen in, but then look what we got, I never saw the Pete train that rammed into the side of my head. I really am not sure if "not believing" in the fact that Jack and Sam are together really has anything to do with Jack and Sam, I think it has more to do with "not trusting" TPTB. They are very good at offering us candy, and then taking it away when we reach for it.

I also have read that to SHOW a relationship between Jack and Sam would be out of character for both of them; but to me Sam dating Pete was out of character, showing Sam with Jack would be a natural progression and growth for both characters. I guess for me I SAW the introduction and the physical attraction between Jack and Sam in the first episode, I SAW the many looks, smiles, touches, hugs, etc. throughout the eight years I have been watching, now when the relationship is at the best part I really don't want to have to IMAGINE it; because I also SAW the nightmare that was Sam with Pete. Also if Season 8 had ended with Jack or Sam going to either house and proclaiming their love for one another (only to one another because they still had to work out their situation) ending with a passionate kiss, or if Season 9 had begun with the same said scenario or something close to it, I would feel really good, as in SAW the future of Sam and Jack. I guess the fact that we didn't see any of this just leaves an open loop hole for TPTB to slide through and take our candy away again.

Comment

Lets talk about something shippy, so we can get on the first page again. We all read the fanfics and S/J first kiss. How do you think S/J first kiss went-soft (shy) or hard (lets rip each other clothes off)?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                      Darn! Where'd I put my effigee and stuck pins?

Just kiddin'. Must say, a stellar viewpoint on...The Thing. It trumps Luke & Laura, that's for sure. Thumbs Up from an Anti-Shipper!
                      Can't get much better than that!
                      SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I'd say soft. Sam and Jack have been intentionally awkward around each other for years. That awkwardness won't just disappear, even once they start kissing. They'd take things slow and shy for a good thirty seconds, but then they'd get in their groove.
                        SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I think Sam and Jack will intend to go slow, but all those years of repressing their feelings will make that too difficult!

But I think after they've 'done the deed', they'll calm down and take things slow again
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I think Sam and Jack will intend to go slow, but all those years of repressing their feelings will make that too difficult!

But I think after they've 'done the deed', they'll calm down and take things slow again
                            Sorry I disappeared after offering the question, just came home from work. I think soft in the beginning but then lets rip each others clothing off! But who would initiate the kiss. Jack would be bull headed because he doesn't want to compromise Sam's career and Sam thinks Jack doesn't care anymore. Who grabs who first?
                            sigpic

Comment

Fly-by post! Just waiting for traffic to clear out a little so I can head home from work.....

Have you seen this article? http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...figuresi.shtml

Hey! Where was everyone last night?

I was quite lonely here. It was very odd to be here all alone before bedtime.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Fly-by post! Just waiting for traffic to clear out a little so I can head home from work.....

Have you seen this article? http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...figuresi.shtml

Hey! Where was everyone last night?

I was quite lonely here. It was very odd to be here all alone before bedtime.
                                Sam and Jack action figures-Wowho! We can make our own shippy episodes using the figurines. PG,PG-13,R, NC-17~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X