Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I haven't been here for a while ..... but I am still in the assumption that Sam and Jack are together

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

SAM: Jack, where have all the shippers gone?

JACK: Shh, Sam.....the Americans are watching Commander in Chief,
      the Brits and Europeans are sleeping and the Aussies are at school
      or work. Let's just stay here.....and cuddle.
      Couldn't give you any green at the moment, so I had to post how much I loved the pic and caption!
      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
      Hic Comitas Regit
      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        I know I haven't been here for a while ..... but I am still in the assumption that Sam and Jack are together
        Gatebee- Good to see you at the thread?
        sigpic

Comment

Posting for purely selfish reasons: I managed to somehow lose my subscription to this thread and this is the only way I know how to get it back!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie

now on to season 9. i saw Avalon Part 1 tonight. and.... i quite liked it!

Spoiler:
            and one thing i did notice was that he said he was getting rid of his house, truck and the motorcycle! and i have other fanfic inspiring thoughts on what we didn't see but i'll save those. <vbg>

*big shippy grin*

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

sam - "colonel... uh, sir... i just have one question to ask... since we're in a dangerous situation right now, and running from the enemy... uh, why aren't you wearing pants?"

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintnSAM: Jack, where have all the shippers gone?

JACK: Shh, Sam.....the Americans are watching [I
                Commander in Chief,[/I]
                the Brits and Europeans are sleeping and the Aussies are at school
                or work. Let's just stay here.....and cuddle.[/B][/CENTER]
                haha! Love it......
                Aussie sitting here in front of the computer at 5.30pm..... just getting a Sam/Jack fix....

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Posting for purely selfish reasons: I managed to somehow lose my subscription to this thread and this is the only way I know how to get it back!
                  Yeah it tends to disappear when no ones posted any new posts in it for a bit ^_^ so everyone keep the posts up
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                    haha! Love it......
                    Aussie sitting here in front of the computer at 5.30pm..... just getting a Sam/Jack fix....
                    s'not fair theres hardly any sack and jam ^_^ in this season 9 what ships are everyone wanting in this i can only think of one or two that ive possibly seen so far and thats (spoiler/) cameron and the doc (/spoiler) not sure if that needed spoilers but hey ^_^

Geh! Ive forgotten how to do spoilers! help ^_^
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Nicely said!!

Comment

BRAVO!!

*scuttles off to watch Threads again*

Comment

Morning all!

Here's one of my fav Sam and Jack pics

The way she's looking at him.....it must be love!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            General principles bump!

Where is everyone tonight?

that is a nice emotion figure. Boy I have got to do some major reading in here. I was a way for a while. Thank you guys who wished me happy birthday. Couldn't post much. Got so little time

EDIT: ok now I feel sad. Nobody in here has wished me a happy birthday Ahh who would miss little old me ok it was 2 weeks allmost ago but still no one in here
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                              EDIT: ok now I feel sad. Nobody in here has wished me a happy birthday Ahh who would miss little old me ok it was 2 weeks allmost ago but still no one in here
                              Well, where are our manners.....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY _ANUBIS!!

Get anything nice for your birthday?? I was away for mine and wasn't able to celebrate so I'm doing a Queen of England thing and having an unofficial one in a few weeks time!!

Comment

Wow, so well said. I think the writers of Threads were scratching their heads after some fans reaction to "Threads." I too, don't think they could have made it any plainer. The "previously on Stargate" clearly showed the direction they were taking. For me, if nothing else is shown in future seasons I will still have the belief that Sam and Jack have the "happily ever after." And really, isn't that all we want when a show ends.

Well, the BIG HONKIN KISS would definitely be a plus!

Comment

Working...
                                X