This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    Sane??? Me keeping you sane??? who is keeping me sane?
    LOL! I guess we'll all just have to help each other through these troubled times.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
      Yup!

This is yet another post-Threads fic.

And if anybody knows Rogue and happens to drive by-just go in and make sure she is still breathing.

http://www.geocities.com/zeesmom2000/AS.html

rosemary
      Rogue breathe! In-then-out! Slowly-yes that was a hot one! Wow!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
        He sure did. I always thought that Jack never was too fond of old Martouf--for more reasons than because he was Tok'ra. I'd like to think it was because of Sam.
        I suspect it was. I think he felt very much the same about Narim, although it wasn't quite so obvious.

And of course the less said about the better...Although I'm getting fanfic mixed up with the show here. There wasn't much Jack/ interaction, was there? I suppose I'll have to brave Chimera again to find out.
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
          I suspect it was. I think he felt very much the same about Narim, although it wasn't quite so obvious.

And of course the less said about the better...Although I'm getting fanfic mixed up with the show here. There wasn't much Jack/ interaction, was there? I suppose I'll have to brave Chimera again to find out.
          Chimera had no Jack/Pete interaction at all and neither did Affinity or Threads. If you're going to watch Chimera again, you might want to consider doing so with the audio commentary on the DVD - it really improves the episode's quality.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I hope so. I've been living on fan fic at the moment since we're not getting much in the way of ship on the actual show. I need more to read so hurry up, all you writers!
            Did you read MeiMei new one? Great reading!
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think I can deal with Chimera right now...and I can't remember how much they were together. I'm not even sure they were introduced "on camera."
              -girlgater

Comment

I don't think I can deal with Chimera right now...and I can't remember how much they were together. I'm not even sure they were introduced "on camera."
                They weren't introduced on-camera. When we met , he and Sam played a little game that they were meeting for the first time in some coffee shop.

:blech:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
                  Chimera had no Jack/Pete interaction at all and neither did Affinity or Threads. If you're going to watch Chimera again, you might want to consider doing so with the audio commentary on the DVD - it really improves the episode's quality.
                  Thank you for reminding me and saving me from having to watch that episode again. I was almost certain that Affinity and Threads didn't have any direct interaction, but I couldn't remember if Jack and had met during/after the stake out at Daniel's.

I'm slowly re-watching all the episodes in order-nearly halfway through season 4 now. I will try to watch Chimera & Affinity when I get that far, but I think that there are parts of both episodes that I'm going to have to skip...
                  always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                    They weren't introduced on-camera. When we met , he and Sam played a little game that they were meeting for the first time in some coffee shop.

My sentiments exactly!!

Anyway, apologies for having raised the subject of
                    always and forever

Comment

Oh, I had forgotten all about little scene in the coffee shop. Yuck.
                      -girlgater

Comment

Oh, I had forgotten all about little scene in the coffee shop. Yuck.
                        I wish I could forget it, but it was just too....urgh
                        It's burned into my mind forever.
                        I hate their flirting. Makes me want to throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          I wish I could forget it, but it was just too....urgh
                          It's burned into my mind forever.
                          I hate their flirting. Makes me want to throw up.
                          I realize that TPTB had to tread lightly on the feelings of non-shippers, but still...don't you think that they could have given us a little bit of Sam/Jack outside of the workplace--without Daniel or Teal'c?! Am I right in thinking that the only time they were shown together off duty without a chaperone was in
                          Spoiler:
                          Lost City
                          ?
                          -girlgater

Comment

Thank you for reminding me and saving me from having to watch that episode again. I was almost certain that Affinity and Threads didn't have any direct interaction, but I couldn't remember if Jack and had met during/after the stake out at Daniel's.

I'm slowly re-watching all the episodes in order-nearly halfway through season 4 now. I will try to watch Chimera & Affinity when I get that far, but I think that there are parts of both episodes that I'm going to have to skip...
                            Peter Woeste and Damian Kindler made some rather funny comments during the bedroom scene in Chimera - it was worth watching it with the commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Did you read MeiMei new one? Great reading!
                              I sure did! (Whew! Is it hot in here?) I can't wait for the next one in this series.
                              sigpic

Comment

It was, indeed, blech!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X