This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    Wow, it has been far too long without a post here! So I'll stop here for a bit while I'm avoiding a consumer behaviour assessment...

So S9 starting here tomorrow.... not too sure if I'm looking forward to it. I mean, I am looking forward to seeing what SG1 TNG is like, but I'm just goona miss Jack so much! He's 50% of my two favourite relationships on the show! And the fairly definite prospect of a shipless season isn't helping matters! Still, wait and see....
    Good morning and afternoon. We your US family members will be here on stand for questions,reactions, vents and "jolly good time".
    sigpic

Comment

Hey all!

Just to let you know that (most) of my shippy fan art is up here - http://suzdai.goldeye.info/SPGM as well as Caty's

NOT looking forward to tomorrow night...and my mum doesn't believe that Jack's not in it more...she thinks I'm winding her up!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Hey all!

Just to let you know that (most) of my shippy fan art is up here - http://suzdai.goldeye.info/SPGM as well as Caty's

NOT looking forward to tomorrow night...and my mum doesn't believe that Jack's not in it more...she thinks I'm winding her up!
        Great website

Oh... winding her up? lol, she wishes! ...as do we all *sighs*
        Sam&Jack
        ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
        ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
        TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Hi All!

Happy Thanksgiving to those up North. Welcome to all the newbies that may have joined that I missed. I've been busy with work and home life and not had much chance to post, but I have been popping in and out every now and then.

In terms of S9 for those shippers are who are just getting to see it...my sympathies. I'm not even watching S9 re-runs as it is just too painful. I am watching some of Atlantis, but most of the time I'm only tuning in to watch Firefly which I missed the first go round on Fox.

In terms of a shippy moment in a non-ship episode, I liked the way Jack tried to keep them from taking Sam to Apophis in The Devil You Know. It resulted in him getting shot and demonstrated the way he at least cared and wanted to protect Sam. If you remember...no one else (Daniel or Martouf) tried to tell the bad guy "no, you can't take her."
          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            Wow, it has been far too long without a post here! So I'll stop here for a bit while I'm avoiding a consumer behaviour assessment...

So S9 starting here tomorrow.... not too sure if I'm looking forward to it. I mean, I am looking forward to seeing what SG1 TNG is like, but I'm just goona miss Jack so much! He's 50% of my two favourite relationships on the show! And the fairly definite prospect of a shipless season isn't helping matters! Still, wait and see....
            Oh you poor thing :-) It really rips your heart out first but try and live through the pain. An keep your DVD's of Season 4 handy. THey help you witht the withdrawal!

BTW - avoiding a consumer behaviour assessment??? Where are you going to college???

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
              Hi All!

Happy Thanksgiving to those up North. Welcome to all the newbies that may have joined that I missed. I've been busy with work and home life and not had much chance to post, but I have been popping in and out every now and then.

In terms of S9 for those shippers are who are just getting to see it...my sympathies. I'm not even watching S9 re-runs as it is just too painful. I am watching some of Atlantis, but most of the time I'm only tuning in to watch Firefly which I missed the first go round on Fox.

In terms of a shippy moment in a non-ship episode, I liked the way Jack tried to keep them from taking Sam to Apophis in The Devil You Know. It resulted in him getting shot and demonstrated the way he at least cared and wanted to protect Sam. If you remember...no one else (Daniel or Martouf) tried to tell the bad guy "no, you can't take her."
              during that same two parter-Jack had a few things to say to Martouf as well.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                during that same two parter-Jack had a few things to say to Martouf as well.
                He sure did. I always thought that Jack never was too fond of old Martouf--for more reasons than because he was Tok'ra. I'd like to think it was because of Sam.
                -girlgater

Comment

Yup!

This is yet another post-Threads fic.

And if anybody knows Rogue and happens to drive by-just go in and make sure she is still breathing.

http://www.geocities.com/zeesmom2000/AS.html

rosemary
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                    Oh you poor thing :-) It really rips your heart out first but try and live through the pain. An keep your DVD's of Season 4 handy. THey help you witht the withdrawal!

BTW - avoiding a consumer behaviour assessment??? Where are you going to college???
                    LOL, I'm studying tourism in Dublin Institute of Technology. Consumer Behaviour is one of our subjects.

Comment

Majorsal, there's something wrong with my e-mail. We changed servers and well, it's just disappeared, somewhere out there (like Jack ,no doubt) I will try to get the situation fixed and e-mail you. Would be happy to answer any questions.

Comment

Lynn have you added any more chapters to your wonderful fanfic?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Lynn have you added any more chapters to your wonderful fanfic?
                          I hope so. I've been living on fan fic at the moment since we're not getting much in the way of ship on the actual show. I need more to read so hurry up, all you writers!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I hope so. I've been living on fan fic at the moment since we're not getting much in the way of ship on the actual show. I need more to read so hurry up, all you writers!
                            I did-I did! Just ask Rogue!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                              I did-I did! Just ask Rogue!
                              And I'm reading it as we speak! Thank you for helping to keep me sane.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                And I'm reading it as we speak! Thank you for helping to keep me sane.
                                Sane??? Me keeping you sane??? who is keeping me sane?

Comment

Working...
                                X