Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would not surprise me.Next we will hear Sam and Hammond and Sam and Thor had a past Ship as well.I'am starting to wonder what happened to the Sam from Ascension when she came Home and played her answering machine and there were no messages.We certainly are getting a different view of Sam now.TPTB just Love to keep giving us these surprises about the Sam character.

Comment

Bucky I hope Season 10 is it as well but I get the feeling TPTB want to squeeze out a couple of more Seasons.I think if TPTB continued the Show after RDA left they will have no problem if another Actor leaves as well.TPTB will find a way to keep the Show going even if it's not a good Show anymore.Regarding the Sam and Jack Ship,it's in TPTB best interest to keep the Sam and Jack Ship alive through Sam until RDA returns.If I saw TPTB were trying to give us some sort of Ship I would make the effort and watch the Show every week.I always though it was smart to try to reach as many Fans as possible.I know it not easy to have Sam and Jack Ship without Jack but at least make some sort of effort.Have Sam talk about Jack with Danile and Teal'c and show Sam talking on the Phone with Jack.It's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        ((((((((shippers))))))))

Last Friday was the first Friday night in a couple of years when I've been home that I did not watch the repeat of SG-1 and Atlantis. Even when I wasn't all that crazy about an episode I'd still watch the repeat (maybe half-heartedly while doing other things), but last week I didn't have the TV on at all. Same for tonight - I'll be enjoying a book instead.

When they repeat Ex Deus Machina, maybe I'll try to catch the "not exactly" scene, but after that I'll probably turn it off. It doesn't seem like it was all that long ago that it was unthinkable that I wouldn't watch it if I was home. I miss feeling that anticipation of, "Yay! It's Friday and SG will be on."

Two years ago I put away my seasons 1 - 4 DVD's so that one day I could go back and watch them again and they'd be fresh and (almost) new again. I figured that was enough time for me to forget most of the details. I think the time to get them out again is just about here!
        Me, too, Sugarshaker. Last night didn't seem like a Friday night because I was home and NOT watching Stargate. I caught the episode of Firefly at 6, then turned the set off.

Gads...what do other people do on Friday nights?
        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

I think that by the end of season 9 they are going to need ALL of their fans for the show to continue. It appears as though they overestimated the power of BB and Farscape fans and underestimated the number of Sam and Jack as well as RDA fans. Right now I agree the focus is on the "new and improved" look and storyline of the show. However, many longtime fans, shippers and non-shippers are stating some real concerns over the direction and overall feel of the show. I think they do listen to fan concerns ( one of the commentaries said about hearing something on GateWorld) It would be a bad business move to ignore a large segment of their fan population especially since it's not being replaced by new ones. I live in hope that RDA will return in some capacity and that he and AT will want to resolve what has been one of the main storylines of the show. (for me anyways) An interesting comment on the Mobius commentary was that RDA suggested the scene when they fall to the floor with the sparks and Sam says "I can fix that." Also after they kissed RDA said " We're going to need more takes."

Comment

(((((Bonjour Shipppers)))))

Yes, I am on vacation. After sending emails to family, hubby said, "aren't you going to check your forum?" What a sweetheart! Well, I don't have time to read through posts cause we are on our way to the Happy Hour but I see that the longer version of Threads will be available. Tres magnifique!!! I will toast to that good news!!! Till next week!!! Sam and Jack forever!!

Au revoir, nell
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              spoilers for s7 and s8

there is one thing to consider, parsifal - sam and mitchell are 'friends', same as sam is with teal'c and daniel. there isn't UST (unresolved sexual tension) running between sam and mitchell, so any kind of affection isn't an uncomfortable impulse to make more of it.... like it was with sam and jack. like it's 'always' been between sam and jack.

i'm glad they've established that they're friends, because it helps to alleviate and possible sam-mitchell ship ideas. sam knows mitchell. she knew him when
              Spoiler:
              she met pete. she knew him when she dropped pete for jack. she knew him when she went 'fishing' with jack.
              sam and mitchell are just friends.

(if the ptb make them out to be 'more' in the future, i'll kill myself and cut up the body and send them body parts each week... don't you think i'm talented to be able to do that 'after' my death? )

sally
              I agree Sally!
              To have Sam with anyone but Jack at this point would cheapen the last 8 yrs and would make her look like super-slut,and that includes guest star of the week.
              If they (TPTB) would try to pair her with Cam it would look even worse, like she was trying to sleep her way up the promotional ladder by always falling for her boss....gawd,mabey I should shut my mouth or they'll have her hitting on Landry next....
              If any of this would happen I know there would be a very loud "click" on my end of my tv being turned off.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                It would be great to have RDA in the 200th episode.I'am still hoping RDA will appear in a couple of Season 10 episodes.I do not trust TPTB to resolve the Sam and Jack Ship in one episode.TPTB had 8 Years and could not resolve the Ship.

I would like the ship resolved for the reason that after 8 yrs of sacrafices and all the hardships that both characters went through, to know that there is at least a litte bit of happiness for both of them.
                Hopefully RDA will come back for at least an ep so they can resolve this.

waterfall

Comment

Not to mention the hardships and sacrafices the Shippers have gone through for 8 Years.Speaking of the Ship JM is answering questions right now.I hope we gets to some Sam and Jack questions.

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    I would like the ship resolved for the reason that after 8 yrs of sacrafices and all the hardships that both characters went through, to know that there is at least a litte bit of happiness for both of them.
                    Hopefully RDA will come back for at least an ep so they can resolve this.

waterfall
                    I agree completely
                    It would seem like such a waste if they didnt resolve it.. and Im sure that RDA would want the show to end on a high note.. he worked for a long time on it, and I think he'd be very disappointed if TPTB didn't work everything out properly.

Hopefully he'll see the pain they're putting us through, and come back to save us all
                    Sam&Jack
                    ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                    ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                    TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Just 'cos ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                        Nice! Here's mine...

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Shipper thread* Hi, gang! I hadn't had much time for anything, internet, writing, having a life! Jack needs to order me to get one... LOL! However, I have managed a short fic and have updated my website today.

The Epilogue Series

A series of short epilogues, missing endings, if you will, that are the product of my ship deprived brain.

Since season nine of Stargate SG1 has very little squeeing power, I have decided to retreat into the early seasons, when Jack and Sam ship was rampant to tell the story behind the story of their relationship.

Since I have just begun the series, there is only one story at the moment. Hopefully, real life will allow me to continue it soon

Entity Epilogue

“We heard.” It was all he could say. He wanted to hold her, pull her close to him, feel her heartbeat against his chest. But all he could do was pat the bed beside her leg. She was back, she was alive, she was whole. And all he could do was pat the bed beside her leg.

Rated R for sexual situations and language.

Special thanks to my beta pro tem, Sgt. Siler and Mr. Sgt. Siler.
                          My regular beta, the most wonderful Tame, is currently on hiatus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

And another just 'cos...
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              *waves to Shipper thread* Hi, gang! I hadn't had much time for anything, internet, writing, having a life! Jack needs to order me to get one... LOL! However, I have managed a short fic and have updated my website today.

The Epilogue Series

A series of short epilogues, missing endings, if you will, that are the product of my ship deprived brain.

Since season nine of Stargate SG1 has very little squeeing power, I have decided to retreat into the early seasons, when Jack and Sam ship was rampant to tell the story behind the story of their relationship.

Since I have just begun the series, there is only one story at the moment. Hopefully, real life will allow me to continue it soon

Entity Epilogue

“We heard.” It was all he could say. He wanted to hold her, pull her close to him, feel her heartbeat against his chest. But all he could do was pat the bed beside her leg. She was back, she was alive, she was whole. And all he could do was pat the bed beside her leg.

Rated R for sexual situations and language.

Special thanks to my beta pro tem, Sgt. Siler and Mr. Sgt. Siler.
                              My regular beta, the most wonderful Tame, is currently on hiatus.
                              G-- Bless you! What would we do without your wonderful stories! Probably send a flock of penguins to attack TPTB!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                G-- Bless you! What would we do without your wonderful stories! Probably send a flock of penguins to attack TPTB!
                                Uh, can we still send the flock of penguins?? I hate that TPTB have screwed things up so royally that RDA thinks the fans are mad at him!! A little penguin poo on their heads would be a really nice idea!

Comment

Working...
                                X