This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little silly thing that I wish will make you smile

Sam : "Wow ! It seems our shippers are not very happy about the S8 DVDs... "
    Jack : "What's with those DVDs ?"
    Sam : "Threads has been cut..."

Jack : "Seriously ? Those people from MGM have lost their minds or what ?"

Sam : "I don't know if they had one at all... Anyway, what could we do to make our shippers happy ?"

Jack : "Well, I have an idea..."

Sam : "You ? An idea ? Wow, that's a first !"

Jack : "Ouch ! That hurts !"
    Sam : "Sorry, just kidding... but I couldn't resist ! Okay, what's your idea ?"

Jack : "Come here, I'm going to tell you..."

Jack : "Closer..."
    Sam : "I think I know where you're going with that idea... and I like that... "

That's all !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sarahjones3
      Hi

i'm new to the forum, but have been reading threads for a while now.

I am a big Sam/Jack shipper fan and living in england we are just getting season 9 i just wondered if anyone has seen some of season 9 and can give me a small glimmer of hope that Jack and Sam have hope?

I live in hope that something will happen since they hinted at it with Sam calling off her wedding because she loved Jack and Jack braking up with that other woman who mentioned him working as a civilian inorder to be with Sam.

Some one please give me some hope! since i have no friends that share my love of Jack and Sam i can talk to
      Now you have a whole Family to share the mad rollercoaster with Welcome. The unofficial kinda motto around here is "There's always hope!" Well, it's my motto anyway
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
        "Threads"
        Spoiler:
        Jack cares for Sam in the wake of Jake's funeral, and they finally get their crap together. Followed by some very nice smut.

And the writing is, of course, very well done.
        This analogy is so colorful I'm having trouble keeping from making others, such as Jack and Sam are in "loo've."

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          Did anyone see the preview/trailer/ad for "Grace Under Pressure" Monday night? That plus the half page article on it in TV Guide make me wonder why they are pushing it so much. Have their been any previews on other future(i.e. January in the USA) SGA or SG-1 episodes?
          No! I didn't see it!!! ARGH.

Hey...you all know I'm a Sam/Jack shipper all day long, but I LOVE watching the scenes between Sam and Rodney because he's such a buffoon...lol And I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to GUP. I'm seriously giddy over it. Rodney's delusions of Sam? I'll bet AT had a fun time playing it because she didn't play Sam, she played a deluded mind's version of Sam...

Poor Rodney can dream all he wants to because she's taken but man this episode will be a whoot!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Hey...you all know I'm a Sam/Jack shipper all day long, but I LOVE watching the scenes between Sam and Rodney because he's such a buffoon...lol And I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to GUP. I'm seriously giddy over it. Rodney's delusions of Sam? I'll bet AT had a fun time playing it because she didn't play Sam, she played a deluded mind's version of Sam...

Poor Rodney can dream all he wants to because she's taken but man this episode will be a whoot!
            yeah, i tend not to bother with spoilers for atlantis, but this is one that i have definitely bothered with. its the only atlantis episode i have ever been excited about.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

aw, just look at her eyes in that pic. thats how good these two are, they don't even need words to express their feelings. (i'll save everyone the bother: which is a good thing, cos TPTB never give them the words )

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Me, too!!! Big, huge Sam and Jack Shipper but this should be a fun episode!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    Sorry to be dense, but you want us the list the writers in order, taking into consideration their whole body of shippy eps and not just one out of a number of them? Or the episodes in order. Did Kindler write Divide and Conquer?
                    Not, Divide and Conquer was written by someone named Tor Alexander Valenza, who I don't believe is a normal writer for the show. Lost City was written by Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper.

Comment

Do you all realize that tomorrow is THE last day of voting in the Amanda Tapping contest???

My how time does fly! So vote tonight as it might be your last chance to do so!!!

http://www.theamandatappingcontest.tk/

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

((((Shippers))))
                        I'll be away for a week on vacation starting tomorrow. I won't have access to a computer but I'm bringing Sally Malcolm's A Matter of Trust and some fanfiction to feed my SG-1 habit. I'll miss you all and I'll be wanting a highlights briefing when I return!!! Sam and Jack Forever!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          ((((((Greetings Shippers)))))
                          RL at work has been hectic and my routine has been topsy turvy. But, I'm happily back!! I'll be going on a week's vacation beginning this Thursday, October 6. I'm taking Sally Malcolm's A Matter of Honor and about a half ream of printed Sam and Jack fanfiction!!!! Yeah, some of these stories are over 100 pages!!! Oy, and heavy!!!! But, worth every pound to have some good reading material!!!
                          Gosh, Nell, I don’t know……are you sure 250 pages of S/J fic will be enough? I think you’re living on the edge, girl!
                          Originally posted by Oma-1
                          TN - Is it just me (probably being jealous cos you always seem to be going out for dinner ) or are you like Sam and prefer not to cook? And thanks for the addresses for RDA. I'm gonna go with "Dear Mr Anderson - or can I call you Rick? " Definitely going for the "missing you and can't fault your reasons leaving, but not happy about the way it's been written (or should I say not written?) into the show" approach.
                          Uh…..sorry…..yes, we do eat out a lot. No kids and we both work long hours. It’s just easier sometimes. But I can cook. Hop the pond, and I’ll make you a lasagna!
                          Boy I miss not being here every day!
                          And we miss you, Oma! Can’t you come back and play not that the kids are in school?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            I heard the 60 minute one was really confusing. Is there a web site for MGM to file complaints?
                            This is where I went:

http://www.mgm.com/help.do

Just make sure that you select Stargate SG-1 as the subject matter.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                              This is where I went:

http://www.mgm.com/help.do

Just make sure that you select Stargate SG-1 as the subject matter.
                              Thanks, C7! We need to be loud and persistent!

I've been behind on my congrats and all lately, but I'd just like to say,

Welcome, sarahjones3!
                              Welcome, CC_girl!

Now you have a whole Family to share the mad rollercoaster with Welcome. The unofficial kinda motto around here is "There's always hope!" Well, it's my motto anyway
                              Yes! What she said!!!

Originally posted by trupi
                              Lets get this thread back on the first page! Good day everyone! Just caught up with yesterday's pages. Missed some good conversation and people. Glad to read you Oma! Come back soon! I'm busy with the kids so won't be around to much anymore soon, but will log in to see whats going on. I'm glad I taped the long version of "Threads". Won't buy the 8thS DVD without it. Maybe we can buy the UK version, which they said, would have the longer feature. Take care and keep shipping!
                              Even though RDA is gone, those Gutter Gals manage to post between 10 and 20 pages almost every day! I don’t know how they do it…..uh…..except that there isn’t much substantive discussion there. Mostly, it’s just pictures of RDA…..lots and lots of very nice pictures of RDA!

Comment

There's a bit of discussion over at the RDA thread. It's about how attractive he is and how much we miss him. I am a proud GutterGal! Seeing as how we don't get to see him anymore on Stargate, we proudly relive those moments as much as we can. We admire him for his charity work, his amazing acting skills and his devotion to his daughter. Can't fault him for that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X