Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how Jack and Sam would feel before their first official date?? I know they have known eachother for a long time but a date is different!!

Oh how I would LOVE to see that!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
      Hmm thought of another song to add to the Sam and Jack shippy CD if anyone is still interested LOL
      Oooh, I've got one too! "Then You Look At Me" by Celine Dion, a lesser-known song I discovered on her "All The Way" CD. Check out the lyrics, then tell me if this is not SO Sam & Jack; after all, they are always LOOKING at each other, saying with their eyes what can't be spoken aloud.

Laugh and cry, live and die
      Life is a dream, we are dreaming
      Day by day, I find my way
      Look for the soul and the meaning

Then you look at me
      And I always see
      What I have been searching for
      I'm lost as can be,
      Then you look at me,
      And I am not lost anymore

People run, sun to sun,
      Caught in their lives' ever flowing
      Once begun, life goes, till it's gone
      We have to go where it's going

Then you look at me
      And I always see
      What I have been searching for
      I'm lost as can be,
      Then you look at me,
      And I am not lost anymore

And you say you see
      When you look at me
      The reason you love life so
      Though lost I have been
      I find love again
      And life just keeps on running
      And life just keeps on running
      You look at me and life comes from you

Comment

sueKay presents...

Anything that can go wrong...

Domestic S/J humour

and as for first date nerves...read Not Really

And the rest of my fics...

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04

Reviews most welcome
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          I am definitely of the opinion that RDA is a fantastic kisser! Lucky lucky AT!

Found these behind the scenes pics which show that he also has very fine legs!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/rdalegs2.jpg

Once again, lucky lucky AT!!
          So, not commando then. Shucks
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
            I am definitely of the opinion that RDA is a fantastic kisser! Lucky lucky AT!

Found these behind the scenes pics which show that he also has very fine legs!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/rdalegs2.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...ie/rdalegs.jpg

Once again, lucky lucky AT!!

He was showing his knee operation, I've read.

Wait a minute! Did I say that AT said that J.R.B. was good kisser? When did Martouf ever kiss Sam? Did I read that chat right?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Heya!

I'm in a better mood now, and I need your good luck wishes for something...

I HAVE A DATE!!!!

*is terrified and ecstatic at the same time*

sooo???? any help/advice????

I have a really good S/J fic idea, so I may put it online tonight
              Advice? Yeah. Don't make him wait 9 years for the BHK

Seriously? Be yourself and have a blast. The nervous energy is all part of the fun. Your stomach should settle by about the 10th date

But for all my great advice for you, anyone got any for a mum who feels like her eldest daughter is out on her first date?#!?
              sigpic

Comment

((((Shipper family))))

I just wanna hug you all!!!!!!!!!!!

We really do need to plan a Ship Family get together that's easy and cheap for most to get to. Maybe one in the US and one in the UK.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my... I go away for a week [[to Brussels -- working in the EU for a week ]]
                  I come back here and theres all this...
                  I couldnt read it all lol... too tired. Have there been any major spoilers/things???

Heya!

I'm in a better mood now, and I need your good luck wishes for something...

I HAVE A DATE!!!!

*is terrified and ecstatic at the same time*

sooo???? any help/advice????

I have a really good S/J fic idea, so I may put it online tonight
                  Oh good luck!! It'll be awesome, really... find out if your date likes SG!!
                  Sam&Jack
                  ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                  ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                  TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Smea - He quit watching a few years ago...he says that the show's not worth watching now...but he finds my fanaticism of it quite funny...

I just remind him of his Buffy fanaticism and he soon shuts up
                    sigpic

Comment

Smea - He quit watching a few years ago...he says that the show's not worth watching now...but he finds my fanaticism of it quite funny...

I just remind him of his Buffy fanaticism and he soon shuts up
                      LOL.. i used to be OBSESSED by Buffy.... but how can he say its not worth watching [[Tell us a little about him ]]

Oh yeah... and does anyone know for SURE when S9 starts over here in UK.. and what time it'll be on etc..
                      Sam&Jack

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                      ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove

Comment

SSP!!! Shameless Self Promotion!!!

I spiffed up my little Sam and Jack story first posted on GW. It is now on FanFiction.net. What Say We Head Home?

Um, here's the link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2591991/1/
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smea
                          Oh yeah... and does anyone know for SURE when S9 starts over here in UK.. and what time it'll be on etc..
                          There's a thread in the general section of the forum called The UK Schedule, where you can find all the info about episodes etc. You can find it here. You'll see that we get Avalon Part 1 (Tuesday 18th October 2005), and Siege Part 3 (Wednesday 19th October 2005).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            There's a thread in the general section of the forum called The UK Schedule, where you can find all the info about episodes etc. You can find it here. You'll see that we get Avalon Part 1 (Tuesday 18th October 2005), and Siege Part 3 (Wednesday 19th October 2005).
                            Thanx a lot!
                            Sam&Jack

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                            ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove

Comment

Hi shipper family. I just thought I'd poke my head in and see what's going on here. I've been at the Sheppard/Weir shipper thread. They're my newest obsession.

Welcome to all the new people!

To stay on topic... Sam and Jack together by Season 10!

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

JM posted on his blog.....

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD....

=========================

Scrolling through the responses to my blog, I've noticed that the same comments keep coming up. In the interest of putting people's concerns to rest (or, in some cases, enraging people even further), I've decided to take the time to answer some of the more, uh, controversial questions -

1. Why isn't Carter leading SG-1? Why has the character been demoted?

We had a number of challenges facing us with the start of season 9. One was the introduction of a new team member: Cameron Mitchell. The other was Amanda's pregnancy which would keep her out of the show for the first six episodes of the season. Rather than going the "new guy joins the team" route, Robert opted for something a little different. We had finally wrapped up 8 seasons worth of loose ends, so it was natural that our characters would be moving on. Simply put, their main mission accomplished, the individual members of SG-1 were finally free to pursue areas of personal interest. In Teal'c's case, that meant helping the free Jaffa. In Daniel's case, it meant finally going to Atlantis. And, in Carter's case, it meant helping Cassie through a rough time, and focusing on the Research and Development of the technology we had acquired over the years. So, when Mitchell came aboard, there was no SG-1. He was given command of a team that he would have to rebuild. Ideally, he wanted to "get the band back together" - and that meant Daniel, Teal'c, and Carter. So who is leading the team? They both are. The two have reached a mutual understanding whereby they can alternate command on various ops. "Impossible!"some will undoubtedly howl. That goes against regs! Maybe. And it goes against regs to have two Colonel's on the same team. But rather than giving Carter command of SG-22 (and following her adventures in another spin-off series), we thought this would be a nice compromise.

2. Why does Mitchell call Daniel by his last name?

Its not unlike Teal'c referring to Jack by his last name, O'Neill, through the show's first eight seasons. It simply goes to character, in this case Mitchell's military tact. It doesn't mean he thinks any less of Daniel, just as it didn't mean Teal'c thought any less of O'Neill.

3. Why aren't you bringing O'Neill back?

After eight great years on the show, Richard Dean Anderson decided it was time to call it a day. By all accounts, he is enjoying a well-earned retirement from the world of Stargate.

4. Are Sam and Jack going to get together? Are they together?

The only way to do this properly would be to have O'Neill back on the show - and that is unlikely to happen. So, does that mean there's no hope? Nope, not necessarily. Never say never. But I will say that its not a storyline we're looking to pursue anytime in the near future (as we have other more pressing stories to tell). Then what about the scene in Ex Deus Machina? When Carter replied "Its complicated", was she referring to Jack? Yeah. She probably was.

5. Why aren't you bringing back Jonas?

Again, never say never. If the right story comes along, there's no reason why we won't revisit the character. But for those wondering why we're not bringing Jonas back as a full team member, it all comes down to $$$. Ideally, if everyone worked for free, we could have ten members on SG-1 with George Clooney as the new team leader. But sadly (for the studio), we have to pay the actors a salary, and we only have a set amount in our budget from which to pay them.

6. Do you or any of the writers on the show read fan fiction? What do you think of Stargate Platypus?

Nope. And I have no opinion on Stargate Platypus or any other like fan fiction project.

=========================

So basically....it's exactly what we thought. The Not Exactly was for us. Secondly, without RDA, there can be no real ship (we all knew that). Thirdly, it's not a front burner storyline (we all knew that too). And fourthly...I'll go with Amanda here...the future's wide open.

I imagine there will be a scene here and there in Season 10...but alas...Jack is not going to be making any more appearances on our tvs any time soon.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X