Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the contrary...I LOVE David DeLuise...c'mon...Bug in 3rd Rock...rocked! I'd love to meet him.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      On the contrary...I LOVE David DeLuise...c'mon...Bug in 3rd Rock...rocked! I'd love to meet him.
      I've never seen that... The only show where I've seen David DeLuise is SG1... and in that one I didn't love him at all !
      I wonder how fans will greet him... and what he's going to say about the whole Pete/Sam and Sam/Jack story...
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Hey guys!

(((Caty))) good to see you here again!

LONELY_STAR, _ANUBIS - PM ME ABOUT YOUR SIGS ASAP!

For Stargate Barbie - I got a snurch at that AT interview again...nothing about the ship at all...

and the Dreamwatch interview with AT...pass the barf bag please!

No offense to AT, but
        Spoiler:
        how the HELL can she NOT see love between Sam and Jack...she seems to think it's still an immature infatuation...yes it was to begin with, but A Hundred Days, WoO, Beneath the Surface, Paradise Lost, Grace, Threads and many others PROVED that it's love...Hell...Some of TPTB have confirmed that fact!

[/rant]
        hey i honestly don't find fault with AT when that kind of thing gets published because i think its all taken out of context and paraphrased, and i would venture a gamble that on occassion these interviewers are very partial and leading in the questions they ask. i've never seen or heard anything on a dvd, or from any clips of cons that would indicate the kind of feelings conveyed in those "interviews" from AT.
        personally i'm kind of glad there were no shippy bits in the new TVzone interview. WAIT! DON'T SHOOT!
        i mean, because i'm sure that she gets sick of being asked the same question over and over again, and i personally get sick of seeing the twisted around interpretation of the answer from the overly biased interviewers. if i were her, i'd mess with their heads and give inconsistant answers every time.

i love seeing ship on the show, i love hearing little hints and tidbits here and there (positive ones!) and i love reading fics with happy endings and fluffy fics and all that. much as i love hearing the shippy stuff, i love the team stuff and the action stuff and the friendshippy stuff too. and if i were AT i'd see the shippy bits as just a small part of the big picture, and yet its the most consistent thing that she gets asked by so called professionals. one expects it of the fans, cos its what we love and i think she respects that from us cos she knows its not all we care about.

the fact is,
        Spoiler:
        sam and jack are together now, evidence: the second half of season 8 and EDM in season 9. i'm happy. i'd like to hear bits and bobs from time to time, but i've gotten almost everything i want in that department, although i'll never say no to more. i'm safe in the knowledge that they ARE together. i just hope they don't screw it up by changing this. but i'm sure they won't. yep. i'm confident.

besides, i have a feeling that the dreamwatch interviewer was a fan of that hideous relationship *shudders* in seasons 7 and 8. eeww!

Comment

Hello are there any shippers out there?
          sigpic

Comment

Hi, S/J Ship Family! Just popping in during the commercial break to say I did something on Gateworld just now that I never did before: I started a thread!

I don't think it will be long-lasting, but it could be interesting. The topic is why there are so many new sci-fi shows on the major networks this year. I thought it was worth a little forum-wide discussion.

If you have an opinion on this subject, or just want to discuss it, please stop by! It's at: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...56#post4509756

To stay on-topic: Boy, I miss Jack! I heard one line in the show that I know we'll have to discuss in spoilers afterwards. Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell!!!!! What are we going to do with the new guy? Sigh......

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Hello are there any shippers out there?
              me

I was hoping the place would be buzzing with 2 episodes showing ...
              Any crumbs gatefully received

Comment

I'm here! i guess americans are watching the show and europeans are sleeping, like normal people huh?

ECHO!...echo..echo...

Comment

DICK! That is the funniest!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    I'm here! i guess americans are watching the show and europeans are sleeping, like normal people huh?

ECHO!...echo..echo...
                    LOL
                    Yep, but normaly we get some running comentaries during breaks, maybe it is such a good episode everyone is in shock savouring it .

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                      Boy can you tell things have really changed; in the USA we are getting two brand new episodes of Stargate not to mention that the later is the mid-season break and this thread is so quiet. In years past this thread would have been oh so busy. Who says Jacks departure isn't being felt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((shippers)))))))))))))
                      I think things will pick up during the weekend. And after we see the summer finale, we'll have plenty to talk about, I'm sure!!
                      Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                      Well then, I suppose we could spend our days speculating what could happen
                      Spoiler:
                      if Jack really does come back at the end of this season.
                      Whatdaya mean, IF? You mean WHEN! Yes, I know you did!

Comment

ok shiplets, i'm going to bed, when i come back i wanna see lots of happy shippers chatting away. i want to see shippy pics, shippy fics, and happy shippy recollections and so on...

G'night all

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Smart move making the actor playing Orin a child. No romantic interest
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            well... let's just say that amanda's last few interviews have left me feeling... depressed. so i'm scared.

50 times bitten, finally shy.

sally

Originally posted by Token
                            I read the interview, but I obviously missed what you're concerned about. Please, can you fill me in??
                            ???

i'm not specifically speaking about this new interview (i've only read a snippett of it), i'm talking about all of amanda's recent interviews. they feel pro pete/anti s/j to me. so with this newest interview, i'm just afraid it'll be more of the same. if it's not, *please* share!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              A problem for me with both Pete and Orlin is that they seemed too young for Sam. And let's not get into the "stalker" part of Orlin. Now they couldn't help that they both were a bit short for her either. This is, after all, TV, so how a couple looks together should count, not like in RL. Might as well go on to the rest of 'em: Martouf just seemed too blah, as did Narim, both of whom were tall enough.
                              excluding jack/rda, none of them *looked* good with sam/amanda. the closest one for me was orlin/sean patrick flannery, but like you said, he was too short for her. but at least he had some presence...

wouldn't any guy pale in comparison to rda, though?

HECK YES!!!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                                Boy can you tell things have really changed; in the USA we are getting two brand new episodes of Stargate not to mention that the later is the mid-season break and this thread is so quiet. In years past this thread would have been oh so busy. Who says Jacks departure isn't being felt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((shippers)))))))))))))
                                yep!

just jack and sam standing in the same room could bring *us* to orgasm.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X