This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anunnaki
    there's still a whole platoon filled with people who believe the two of them have never felt more than friendship towards one another. I suppose to each his own. Perhaps they're watching an alternate-universe version of Stargate: SG-1, on a special channel that the rest of us don't get.

.A.
    Hehehehehe That would be funny

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      UST stands for Unresolved Sexual Tension. RST stands for Resolved Sexual Tension.

Hope I helped!
      Thanks!!! Explains a few things

Comment

Caty just watched your 'Lost Without You' vid and it was excellent. As an Aussie it was great to see Jack and Sam with an Aussie singer's song playing in the background. By the way that was the first vid I've watched so I intend to watch more but it takes a long time for my com to buffer the songs in.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          well... let's just say that amanda's last few interviews have left me feeling... depressed. so i'm scared.

50 times bitten, finally shy.

sally
          I read the interview, but I obviously missed what you're concerned about. Please, can you fill me in??

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
            4, 3, 2... lol Sorry. Had to!

Hear, hear, hun. Now get back to work!!!

Seriously, I think the problem is plain old DENIAL for some people. They don't want it, so they choose not to see it. Similarily to how some of us chose to deal with the character of Pete Shanahan (myself included!!). Couldn't stomach the thought, so I banished him from my island. All though, even when I tried to watch objectively, I just never saw sparks between AT and DD. I saw more of a connection between she and SPF(Orlin). Then again, who wouldn't have a connection with SPF - YUM!

Mini(geek)
            A problem for me with both Pete and Orlin is that they seemed too young for Sam. And let's not get into the "stalker" part of Orlin. Now they couldn't help that they both were a bit short for her either. This is, after all, TV, so how a couple looks together should count, not like in RL. Might as well go on to the rest of 'em: Martouf just seemed too blah, as did Narim, both of whom were tall enough.

Comment

Midday bump!

Comment

Boy can you tell things have really changed; in the USA we are getting two brand new episodes of Stargate not to mention that the later is the mid-season break and this thread is so quiet. In years past this thread would have been oh so busy. Who says Jacks departure isn't being felt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((shippers)))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                  Boy can you tell things have really changed; in the USA we are getting two brand new episodes of Stargate not to mention that the later is the mid-season break and this thread is so quiet. In years past this thread would have been oh so busy. Who says Jacks departure isn't being felt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((shippers)))))))))))))
                  Well then, I suppose we could spend our days speculating what could happen
                  Spoiler:
                  if Jack really does come back at the end of this season.
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Hey guys!

(((Caty))) good to see you here again!

LONELY_STAR, _ANUBIS - PM ME ABOUT YOUR SIGS ASAP!

For Stargate Barbie - I got a snurch at that AT interview again...nothing about the ship at all...

and the Dreamwatch interview with AT...pass the barf bag please!

No offense to AT, but
                    Spoiler:
                    how the HELL can she NOT see love between Sam and Jack...she seems to think it's still an immature infatuation...yes it was to begin with, but A Hundred Days, WoO, Beneath the Surface, Paradise Lost, Grace, Threads and many others PROVED that it's love...Hell...Some of TPTB have confirmed that fact!

[/rant]
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      Ddn't you posted the same thing allready skydiver?
                      yes, i did post a notice about the general survey. but now this as the added information that they apparantly are willing to consider making the pic. and since i know there are a lot of folks that play here that would like a copy, i just wanted to let them know about it and, well if they also want to put thier opinion/vote in, it can't hurt

the more people that they think are interested, the greater the chances that it'll come to pass
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        sticking my head in for a minute. you guys remember this:
                        As many of you know, for the past 5 years, Legends Memorabilia has brought you Props and Costumes from the Stargate production studios. MGM then gave us a licence to produce a range of Stargate memorabilia items. In keeping with the high standards of the show, and knowing that you value quality, we have been diligently studying the viability of bringing you a selection of superior items that we feel would be of interest to you. These include: full size replica props, a range of miniatures, a new series of large format Limited Edition studio art prints, and a spectacular Stargate 'coffee table' art book.

Having now reached the stage that we are ready to introduce some of our new products to the market, we now feel it is important that we take one more step: to let you have your say in what else you would like to see. At the same time, we’d like you to tell us a little bit about what aspects of Stargate you like. This will help us to determine what you might like us to produce; for example, what art we should bring out as prints, or what props you would like to see as miniatures. We want to create things you'll treasure for years to come and to help achieve us this goal, we have prepared a short survey in which we would love to have you participate. This survey is now ‘live’ and can be found on our website at the following address:

http://www.stargateprops.com/survey.htm

Here you will find a few questions about you as a fan, as well as a section where you can tell us what you'd like to see in the future. We can't promise you'll get everything you ask for, but we do promise to listen!

This 'friendly' survey will not ask you for your name and address, and of course, your individual answers are strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party. Our intention is to summarize and study the results in order that we may better understand the wishes of Stargate fans worldwide. So if you have a few spare moments, please let us know what you think.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your collective support of Legends Memorabilia over the years. We look forward to bringing you something special: we can’t wait to find out what it’s going to be.

Sincerely,

Paul Brown
                        President
                        Legends Memorabilia Inc.
                        #104 6360-202 St.
                        Langley, BC, Canada, V2Y 1N2
                        Tel: 604.534.1410
                        Fax: 604.534.5110

___

well, anyway, a friend of mine has gotten a response from them. she mentioned the sam/jack wedding pic from pov. seems that they originally had 3 of them, two of which have been sold for MASSIVE sums. they are wanting to get the third signed by both rda and at and sell it....and you know that that little collectible will go for thousands of dollars

they are also considering reproducing and selling unsigned versions which, of course, would be significantly cheaper. however, it couldn't hurt if anyone that was interested in that, let them know that fact.

if they get hundreds of fans saying that they'd like it, then it could increase the likelihood that folks would get it.

so, if you have a minute and would like to let them know, that's sweet (if you'd just like to express your opinion on another matter that's perfectly swell as well)

and if you know any shippers who'd like to take the survey, please pass it on

we could POSSIBLY have a chance to convince these folks to come out with a collectibe that, well i personally, would love to have.
                        Which reminds me, they are currently having a Stargate auction on ebay.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Just for the french shippers...

found a really good french site - http://www.stargate-fusion.com

on an odd note...the site lists the french title of Threads as Pour la vie...meaning 'for life'

hmm....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Just for the french shippers...

found a really good french site - http://www.stargate-fusion.com

on an odd note...the site lists the french title of Threads as Pour la vie...meaning 'for life'

hmm....
                            Yes, I confirm : the french title was really 'Pour la vie' (For life)... I'm still wondering why they chose that title... Would it mean that french PTB are shippers ? (they gave us the long version of Threads too... )
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

OT - Florence - bought you a postcard today, and If I can find the specific address book (I have five of the things and two are missing!) that your address is in...it'll be winging it's way to you in the near future!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                OT - Florence - bought you a postcard today, and If I can find the specific address book (I have five of the things and two are missing!) that your address is in...it'll be winging it's way to you in the near future!
                                (((sueKay)))
                                Thanks in advance ! I love to recieve letters that aren't bills...

Don't worry to look for your address book, PM sent

Back on topic, well sort of... I've had a quick look at that french site you were talking about. I've found out there was a convention in December in Paris. Guess who's going to be there ? ... Peter DeLuise and his little brother David !
                                Definitely not a con for me !
                                I'll have a look into french forums after that con to know what french fans will have told him... What I wouldn't do for the Shipper Family...
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X