Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=galaxy]Thanks for the great pics Rune.

Jack has such a lovely smile on the first one.

And on the second one it looks like they've completely forgotten that there are lots of SGC-people standing around and watching them.
    They just look into each others eyes...awwww...
    LOL and the guy in green on the right, behind Jack looks a bit dreamy.
    I think he is a shipper.
    I noticed that guy's expression and thought the same thing......squee!

Comment

Sorry I haven't been about for ages. RL keeps dragging me away. RL is getting increasingly bizarre. Last weekend, I was in a tent, dressed up in Medieval costume....

Anyway (((shipper family))). I've tried to keep up with all the posts. Congrats to everyone who's reached a posting milestone.

Just thought I'd pop in with a fanfic recommendation.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/40/torch.html

It's called Torch, by Aussie and it's really good. It's long so allow plenty of to read it. It starts late season 8 and has references to the Atlantis episode 'Letters from Pegasus' at the beginning.
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
        Fly-by posting

Great pics! How can someone see these pictures and still deny there is anything between them?!?

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          Great pics! How can someone see these pictures and still deny there is anything between them?!?
          They watch with their eyes closed? So much of the ship has been seen if not heard.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I watched "Out of Mind" tonight for the first time with my rose-tinted ship glasses, and OMG!

1.)That scene where he puts his hand over her mouth, pulls her back to him and hides behind a column...S-Q-U-E-E-E-E-E-E-E! I love it that he doesn't just grab her/slap a hand over her mouth/yank her behind cover...he does everything very deliberately and gently! There was DEFINITE hair-sniffage, and they DEFINITELY extended that embrace waaaaay longer than was necessary. They really looked like they could have just stayed that way for awhile.

2.)He doesn't just ogle her nekkid back when she sits up...he ogles EVERYTHING...front, back, up, down...just appreciating her for as long as possible before saying, "Switch clothes with that guy." (the one he'd knocked out). Funny line, but OMG those roving eyes! Love how she notices him ogling and holds onto that blanket as if to say, "Don't get too excited, buddy."

3.)When she doesn't wake up immediately, he takes the IV out of her chest...again, that could have been awkward or clumsy, but he's sooooo careful and gentle about it. Ditto when he touches her shoulder (multiple times I might add ), and I love the way she touches his elbow in return. So sweet!

(Chronologically, I have these "moments" listed backwards...but shipperlogically, they're in perfect order. )

What a great shippy episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
              Thanks! I watched The First Commandment yesturday, and it is also really shippy.

SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST COMMANDMENT:

Spoiler:
              I mean at the end, where Hanson gets out a gun, Carter kicks it and Hanson hits her, you should have seen Jacks face. And also at the end where Sam says she could have shot him and ended it.
              i totally agree with you there, i was just watching it but never fear Jack gets him back, well with a little help from the villagers. Also i love the end of the episode with their little talk!

SuSiE_SG1
              Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                Sorry I haven't been about for ages. RL keeps dragging me away. RL is getting increasingly bizarre. Last weekend, I was in a tent, dressed up in Medieval costume....

Anyway (((shipper family))). I've tried to keep up with all the posts. Congrats to everyone who's reached a posting milestone.

Just thought I'd pop in with a fanfic recommendation.

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/40/torch.html

It's called Torch, by Aussie and it's really good. It's long so allow plenty of to read it. It starts late season 8 and has references to the Atlantis episode 'Letters from Pegasus' at the beginning.
                A wonderful fic! Just finish reading it-thanks for the recommendation!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                  I watched "Out of Mind" tonight for the first time with my rose-tinted ship glasses, and OMG!

1.)That scene where he puts his hand over her mouth, pulls her back to him and hides behind a column...S-Q-U-E-E-E-E-E-E-E! I love it that he doesn't just grab her/slap a hand over her mouth/yank her behind cover...he does everything very deliberately and gently! There was DEFINITE hair-sniffage, and they DEFINITELY extended that embrace waaaaay longer than was necessary. They really looked like they could have just stayed that way for awhile.

2.)He doesn't just ogle her nekkid back when she sits up...he ogles EVERYTHING...front, back, up, down...just appreciating her for as long as possible before saying, "Switch clothes with that guy." (the one he'd knocked out). Funny line, but OMG those roving eyes! Love how she notices him ogling and holds onto that blanket as if to say, "Don't get too excited, buddy."

3.)When she doesn't wake up immediately, he takes the IV out of her chest...again, that could have been awkward or clumsy, but he's sooooo careful and gentle about it. Ditto when he touches her shoulder (multiple times I might add ), and I love the way she touches his elbow in return. So sweet!

(Chronologically, I have these "moments" listed backwards...but shipperlogically, they're in perfect order. )

One of my favorite! I was so happy it was on tonight and in fact I have some of the scenes on my screen saver slide show. Great acting between RDA and AT. They really brought the attraction between Jack and Sam to life!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                    Don't worry. You're not delusional or just making that up in your mind. When asked about the state of Sam/Jack ship, JM encouraged us to watch EDM. Ergo, Sam's statement is in fact related to the state of Sam/Jack ship.

i LOVE being reminded of that!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                      anyone else scared of the rest of this interview? i am....

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                        just a smidge :s

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                          Why? I don't see what you're worried about?

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                            Why? I don't see what you're worried about?

Poz
                            well... let's just say that amanda's last few interviews have left me feeling... depressed. so i'm scared.

50 times bitten, finally shy.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1

I really love this episode. You don't need rose-tinted ship glassed with this episode. The shippiness is right out there for EVERYONE to see!

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Hi everyone!

As you can see I haven't done much posting - it's been manic with the start of the school term (I'm a teacher )

Suekay - love the "fantasies" sig!! That was great!!

Now (impatiently) waiting for S9 to start on Skyone so I can catch up on everything that's been happening - not that it sounds like a lot

Can someone tell me what UST and RST stand for?? I keep seeing it on posts and don't have a clue

Which episode is everyone voting for on Sky one for next week?? I wasn't impressed with last weeks choices (where was threads? where was grace?)but we seem to have some better eps this week, I just can't choose!!

Comment

Working...
                                X