Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue Kay, I loved all your sigs, they were soooooo great, i couldn't stop laughing at the cookies and 'i saw this and thought of you' ones. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

she heard him say it

Comment

Sam knew her answer of course was.....

gb....squeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
          Quotes from Amanda:

S9 "Ripple Effect", "Off the Grid"
          Spoiler:

“It’s the four of us dressed up in these sexy, funky leather outfits and being taken prisoner by the bad guys."

"I play several versions of my character, and in one scene alone there are 15 different Carters."

Why the hell didn't this kind of stuff happen when Jack was around to see it?

where did you find these quotes? sounds like an alternate alternate alternate universe
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Well I know I'm hopeless, and this has probably been said in other threads, but I didn't see it in this one, soo... anyway, I couldn't help thinking in "Ex Deus Machina" (season nine) that

SPOILERS (highlight to read):

When the one agent asked Sam if she was single again after she told him that she and Pete had broken up and she said "Not quite" with a small smile, that she and Jack have started seeing each other now that Jack is finally no longer in her chain of command. It would be perfectly in keeping with both of their characters that they wouldn't really say anything about it to anybody else yet. So in the happy little universe I live in, I prefer to think that means they have started kind of dating (when they both have time off from saving the world) and it will eventually lead to a full and happy relationship between them. *nods* yup, that's what I like to tell myself, especially to help ease the painful Jack withdrawl. Unless they give me a reason to think otherwise, that is what I choose to believe, even if they never show it to us for sure. Although... I would seriously love it if they brought Jack back at the end of Season Nine or something just in a few brief scenes to confirm that. Or if they couldn't get RDA, just have Sam mention it or something. Ah well... I'll take what I can get.
            "Now would be the time for me to say something profound... nothing comes to mind."
            --Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by cassia
              Well I know I'm hopeless, and this has probably been said in other threads, but I didn't see it in this one, soo... anyway, I couldn't help thinking in "Ex Deus Machina" (season nine) that

SPOILERS (highlight to read):

Spoiler:
              When the one agent asked Sam if she was single again after she told him that she and Pete had broken up and she said "Not quite" with a small smile, that she and Jack have started seeing each other now that Jack is finally no longer in her chain of command. It would be perfectly in keeping with both of their characters that they wouldn't really say anything about it to anybody else yet. So in the happy little universe I live in, I prefer to think that means they have started kind of dating (when they both have time off from saving the world) and it will eventually lead to a full and happy relationship between them. *nods* yup, that's what I like to tell myself, especially to help ease the painful Jack withdrawl. Unless they give me a reason to think otherwise, that is what I choose to believe, even if they never show it to us for sure. Although... I would seriously love it if they brought Jack back at the end of Season Nine or something just in a few brief scenes to confirm that. Or if they couldn't get RDA, just have Sam mention it or something. Ah well... I'll take what I can get.
              Don't worry. You're not delusional or just making that up in your mind. When asked about the state of Sam/Jack ship, JM encouraged us to watch EDM. Ergo, Sam's statement is in fact related to the state of Sam/Jack ship.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hello everybody

how is my great family in here I have a question for you guys Is Caty still here? Or can somebody like Uber sg1 please tell me how to make a musicvideo ? I don't know how to do such a thing. I hope some of you can help me out and will reply to my post.
                Last edited by Lord Zedd; 15 September 2005, 12:51 PM.
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  Fly-by posting

They look so great in their blues!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Some Funnys...

Fantasies...

ROFLMAO That one is the best. SO FUNNY!!!

But they all are awesome!!!
                    Thanks for posting them sueKay!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                      where did you find these quotes?
                      http://www.visimag.com/tvzone/t194_feat02.htm

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                        Quotes from Amanda:

S9 "Ripple Effect", "Off the Grid"
                        Spoiler:

“It’s the four of us dressed up in these sexy, funky leather outfits and being taken prisoner by the bad guys."

"I play several versions of my character, and in one scene alone there are 15 different Carters."

Why the hell didn't this kind of stuff happen when Jack was around to see it?

Oh don't worry parsifal...I'm sure Sam will take one of these
                        Spoiler:
                        sexy leather outfits
                        home to show it to him in private.

Thanks for sharing that.
                        Sounds interesting! Can't wait to see these episodes.

Comment

so if anyone less poor than me happens to have bought the magazine, could ya let us know if there's anything we might need to know in it? ya know, anything along the lines of, oh i don't know, lets say, whether or not we'll ever see AT and RDA on screen together ever again?
                          season nine speculation
                          Spoiler:
                          gotta wonder if RDA is coming back for one, if maybe he's coming back for ripple effect, i.e. alternate sg-1, i.e not much potential for a shippy bit. i.e. angry shippers. i have a feeling we'll all end up getting very fat on shipper cookies, either from depressed comfort eating or celebratory happy eating.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            Spoiler:
                            gotta wonder if RDA is coming back for one, if maybe he's coming back for ripple effect, i.e. alternate sg-1, i.e not much potential for a shippy bit. i.e. angry shippers. i have a feeling we'll all end up getting very fat on shipper cookies, either from depressed comfort eating or celebratory happy eating.
                            Yes, that would mean there's
                            Spoiler:
                            15 different Carters. A whole gaggle of alternate SG-1's - and Jack isn't in ANY of 'em. Excuse me, I must laugh now. Ha! Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha
                            Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Ha.

M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              so if anyone less poor than me happens to have bought the magazine, could ya let us know if there's anything we might need to know in it? ya know, anything along the lines of, oh i don't know, lets say, whether or not we'll ever see AT and RDA on screen together ever again?
                              season nine speculation
                              Spoiler:
                              LOL

The celebratory happy eating shouldn't be a problem, because if we'll actually have a reason to celebrate, then we'll jump up and down and make our happy dances anyway.
                              But I guess the depressed comfort eating is pretty bad for our figure.
                              So let's hope we won't have to do that.
                              We could write a letter to TPTB and tell them that if we'll end up fat and depressed it's all their fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                                Fly-by posting

Thanks for the great pics Rune.

Jack has such a lovely smile on the first one.

And on the second one it looks like they've completely forgotten that there are lots of SGC-people standing around and watching them.
                                They just look into each others eyes...awwww...
                                LOL and the guy in green on the right, behind Jack looks a bit dreamy.
                                I think he is a shipper.

(hey Stargate Barbie, I've just noticed that we have exactly the same number of posts. Cool, huh?
                                But not after this post anymore....)

Comment

Working...
                                X