This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Forgot to mention---the latest ratings have been posted. But they didn't include the ratings for the late repeats this week, so I can't do a combined tally for you this time. Here's the link:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...tember9s.shtml
    Do we have ratings yet for the viewers' choice marathon on the 2nd? I'd really love to see how they compare to the new, first-run eps.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Do we have ratings yet for the viewers' choice marathon on the 2nd? I'd really love to see how they compare to the new, first-run eps.
      I haven't seen any, but it would be nice to compare, wouldn't it? Everyone in the UK seems disappointed with the eps that were picked for their marathon, but I think we got some of the best eps. Does anyone know where we could find ratings for that night?

Comment

Forgot some!

Bliss
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

needless to say, i am LOVING the cookie one. well, all of 'em really, but mainly the kissy ones, and especially the cookie one.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Forgot some!

Bliss
            how could you forget the wedding pic!?! for shame suekay!

Comment

'walks in, sees the place is empty' Ok. Where have all the shippers gone? This was on the second page! Of course it IS 11:00 pm my time...

Ok, I must say something shippy. Um...Sam and Jack are the best couple on tv???

Ah forget it. I'm going to go watch WoO.

'Night to anyone who is here.

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

OMG OMG !!! SueKay they are all so great and funny and cute !!!!!!! I love them all !!!
                Like my shipper friends I like the yellow cookies the kisses, the potatohead and the wedding pic, but I LMAO when I saw that

you rock !!

Comment

you guys are soo kooky... but hey... we are like that arent we... over in the Shep/Weir, we are all the same... i love the atmosphere in these threads... thank you for all being fuzzy and warm...
                  ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Ok this is not good, we're not on the front page. Time to do something about this.

Just cause Jack is gone, there is absolutly no reason for the ship to sink. In our hearts the ship is sailing through the rough waters that are the writers. Jack is at the helm and Sam is his first mate.

They are going to sail off into the sunset and live happily ever after if only in our hearts and minds.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Thankies for all the green folks

remember...if you wanna use one...just drop me a PM
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        There are all wonderful, but these are my favorites. They say it all!
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Yay! I now have a really cool signature too! Thank you very much sueKay!!

Oh, I have started my S/J past life fic, for those of you interested. It is also a crossover with the Diana L. Paxson book Ancestors of Avalon. But I won't use the name Atlantis for the Sea Kingdoms. To avoid confusion.

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                            Sorry you're not feeling good! Dr. sugarshaker says take one dose of D&C followed immediately by a dose of WoO. If symptoms persist, also take one dose of Threads. If you don't see substantial improvement by that time, intensive therapy is required. Get out your OJ and shipper cookies and take a full-day marathon of your favorite shippy episodes. You'll feel better in no time.
                            Feeling a better today and going to start my marathon of favorite episodes. Any recommendations for sick bed patient? I have seasons 1-7
                            sigpic

Comment

Fly-by posting

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Feeling a better today and going to start my marathon of favorite episodes. Any recommendations for sick bed patient? I have seasons 1-7
                                well aside from the "C" episode-anything that has the word Unas in it-or has an Unas in it-except for the one in Thor's Hammer.

Does anyone get the impression that I seriously dislike the Unas episodes?
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X