This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    what first page? Are you going to make a new thread? Can I have the hounours making a new ship thread please I always wanted to do that I know silly but please
    found shipper family thread on page 2 .... can't have that happening

Comment

((((((((((SHIP FAMILY))))))))) Thanks in no small part to your encouragement, I have managed to grind out a Part 4 to my little shipfic series: All The Way, Focal Point, Aftermath, and now, What It Takes. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but let's just say I've given y'all what you asked for! As always, feedback of any kind is more than welcome.

P.S. This fic comes with a tissue box alert... And a "squee" alert... And a minor "thunk" alert for you RDA fans.

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
        wow ! family I need your opinion !!!

SueKay made me 3 different sigs !! isn't it great ??!!!
        So now I have a problem !! they all are very nice so I don't know which one to choose !!! please Help me !!! It's not a death or life question but you'll all see how SueKay rocks !!!!

I like them all even if I have a preference for the I know one...It's less usual. Let me know, and once again THANKS Suekay!!! (((((((((((((((Suz)))))))))))))))
        ( can't rep you Suz )
        oh wow they're so cool!
        i need a sig, can i have whichever one you don't use.. pleeeease??
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

just because I know they are having fun beaming from place to place

Comment

gwenhwyfar, Hannah...

I'm putting the finishing touches to Somnium's sig just now...just PM with your sig ideas
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

does any one know how many takes were done to achieve this wonderful kiss

pic fr myrth

Comment

well i know that i I were amanda or RDA for that matter, i'd insist on a lot of takes. just to make sure they got it right. ya know, for the sake of the show.
                now i know that AT is happily married and all, but c'mon, she is only human. and the show is important. (allforthesakeoftheshow)

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

pic fr myrth
                  hopefully lots and lots and lots I think. RDA old baster d
                  Last edited by Lord Zedd; 14 September 2005, 08:52 AM.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...p/7dca3781.jpg
                    pic fr myrth
                    The more the merrier, gatebee, hey? lol

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

EEP! Minigeek...you need to remove your last pic...it's breaking forum rules!!!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        EEP! Minigeek...you need to remove your last pic...it's breaking forum rules!!!
                        Done deal, hun. gatebee informed me right away. It's outaaa here.

Cheers for letting me know guys.

Edit: The guys here saw me makin' that, and made one of ME. Oh boy... it's not half bad, I must say, though I'm not sure I like the color she's (almost) wearing. lol

M.G.
                        Last edited by minigeek; 13 September 2005, 12:30 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                          yep you're right guys !!! I'll do just that !

so in order to celebrate my 400th post !! (it's about time ) I present my new rotative sig ! made by SueKay !! (((((((((((((((((Suz)))))))))))) thanks for the help !!!!
                          shouldn't you thank me for giving you the idea of a rotating banner just messing with you
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Anunnaki
                            Don't you hate it when that happens? And igloo-training the new Bear has been h*ll. You'd think they'd make those "puppy-go-potty" mats in Polar-Size, but oh, no...

.A. (Thank you for the generous invitation sg1fanintn)
                            I can just imagine. do you have any idea how difficult it is to even find a leprachaun. i mean, i'm a city girl, which in ireland means i have an in-house instead of and out-house and we have a few less fairy rings, but that's where leprachauns hang out! now, i'm gonna have to hop on my wagon and make the trek to blarney, and that's gonna suck because me fiddle broke last week and i've just run out of potatoes and guinness.

sooo... that stargate's a good show eh? i'm sure glad sam and jack are together now....*wanders off whstling random irish ditty*

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Edit: The guys here saw me makin' that, and made one of ME. Oh boy... it's not half bad, I must say, though I'm not sure I like the color she's (almost) wearing. lol

M.G.
                              what was the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

M.G.
                                this is for minigeek

Comment

Working...
                                X