This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonely Star - Sorry...I cant

But I encourage all homepage-less shippers to sign up...It took all of five minutes for me to put that site together!

I really am getting sick of Stargate now...I don't watch anymore and I only go to a few threads and one other forum now...

I also find Vala's
    Spoiler:
    'Virgin' pregnancy
    very insulting...and I'm not even religious...what is she meant to be?
    Spoiler:
    the second virgin mary?

Well...I've had enough

I thought I had bad enough treatment with Trek...but this is getting to be downright embarrassing and painful to watch.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Yup. Debate over.

They're together...and there's no debating that.

That's right, because they're meant to be!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Oh good grief! I just read the spoilers for Crusade. Maybe I should just cut my loses now and find something else to watch on Friday night.
        Oh Good Grief is the same thing I thought after reading the Crusade spoilers.

Or was it after I reminded myself that I wasn't going to read spoilers after reading the spoilers?

Or was it after I smacked my forehead after reminding myself that I wasn't going to read spoilers after reading the spoilers?

Oh Good Grief!

Comment

Okay...I'm not exactly sure what to say here.

If anyone reads this than that's great and if not, well I know I'm a 'newbie' so sometimes its just easier to chat / respond to people you've gotten to know so I don't take it personally.

Anyway I found this icon by icon_ascension on LJ and I felt the need to post it up here, I know most everyone is in a bit of a funk, for what reason I don't know - but remember it was just a week ago that we couldn't stop talking about this:

Comment

Im guessing Season 9 isnt going so well?

Well, im a Brit so i havent seen it yet.
            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
            LOVE HIM-> DT
            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Okay...I'm not exactly sure what to say here.

If anyone reads this than that's great and if not, well I know I'm a 'newbie' so sometimes its just easier to chat / respond to people you've gotten to know so I don't take it personally.

Anyway I found this icon by icon_ascension on LJ and I felt the need to post it up here, I know most everyone is in a bit of a funk, for what reason I don't know - but remember it was just a week ago that we couldn't stop talking about this:
              have i told you lately that i love you? niiice. ya gotta love that

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo

I don't think its doing too badly at all. It was odd having no Sam and Vala around but now that Sam's back it's getting interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Lonely Star - Sorry...I cant

But I encourage all homepage-less shippers to sign up...It took all of five minutes for me to put that site together!

I really am getting sick of Stargate now...I don't watch anymore and I only go to a few threads and one other forum now...

I also find Vala's
                  Spoiler:
                  'Virgin' pregnancy
                  very insulting...and I'm not even religious...what is she meant to be?
                  Spoiler:
                  the second virgin mary?

Well...I've had enough

I thought I had bad enough treatment with Trek...but this is getting to be downright embarrassing and painful to watch.
                  Actually it is almost laughable. A
                  Spoiler:
                  virgin pregnancy for Vala the space tramp. So is this child suppose to be the savior of the universe?
                  I guess the ran out of ideas to lift from Star Trek so they have moved on to the bible. I am going to stick with my original thought, Good Grief!
                  Last edited by Rogue; 08 September 2005, 01:38 PM.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo

First impressions were pretty ugly, but I found a second viewing eased the pain somewhat. It's not real happy, shipper-wise so far and the spoilers are the usual vagueness so... No.

I'm keeping my hopes up. If the PTB don't sink the ship this season, I'll be happy. I don't expect resolution this season, and probably never, but I am going to keep watching in case there is a teeny hint.

Comment

On a more positive note -
                      Spoiler:
                      since Vala's baby will undoubtedly be the savior of the universe...she may be too busy bringing him up to be in s10

One can only hope...
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        I'm sorry you are feeling sick! I'll send Dr. Jack right over!

I'm glad at least one of TPTB show his Shipper nature. It's interesting that JM said in his thread that Robert Cooper is responsible for
                        Spoiler:
                        "not exactly"
                        I'm considering sending him a "Thank you" card. I'm sure he doesn't get many of them.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anything worse than dangling Ship???

Is that something like a dangling participle?

Jack definitely wouldn't like that!!!

Of course I mean the dangling Shippy thingy!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

We can only hope sueKay.I hope I'am wrong but it does not look like
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack will be making an appearance.It looks like another episode of the Daniel and Vala Show.I did not fall in Love with SG-1 because of guest characters getting all the attention.It will be very strange not to see Jack with the Ori making big moves.

Comment

Puts on rose tinted glasses

Sticks fingers in ears and hums......... (loudly)

Thinks positive S&J Shippy Thoughts

I refuse to be put off by any negative comments, so I choose to ignore them and remain optimistic RL is bad enough IMO so I have to stay positive

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                              Puts on rose tinted glasses

Sticks fingers in ears and hums......... (loudly)

Thinks positive S&J Shippy Thoughts

I refuse to be put off by any negative comments, so I choose to ignore them and remain optimistic RL is bad enough IMO so I have to stay positive
                              Insert my "rose colored glasses" animation here...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Quick drive-by posting again, was watching The Light again recently and as usual got wondering what might have happened had Teal'c not yelled out

Comment

Working...
                                X