This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Thanks for the fanfic, VSS. I haven't read it yet as I'm still in the middle of reading a multi-part fanfic but I look forward to yours next.

Now on to something else: I was just watching the Season 2 episode In the Line of Duty and I was wondering about the moment in the cell when Sam appears to come free from the influence of Jolinar to beg Jack to help her. Could this might just have been Jolinar imitating Sam but enhancing her feelings for him to get him to stay or was it Sam herself?

Also I've been collecting the Stargate SG-1 DVD Collection mag and I'm sure that the writers of this publication are 'shippers. There have been mission reports written by Sam and Jack and some of them contain moments of what I consider 'ship. Take this mission report from Beneath the Surface written by Sam. This is the concluding part:

And the conclusion of this mission report written by alternate Sam from Moebius (Part 2):

But yeah. I'm certain the people behind this magazine are definitely 'shippers' based on these mission reports and others like it.
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe...geeky Sam is so cute... And what a boyfriend!!

As for ItLoD - we have had some great discussions about this. Some believe it was Sam and some that it was Jolinar.

I'm of the it was Jolinar variety

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Celebrating a posting milestone with one of Mala's lovely pics...
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...nAtlantis2.jpg
    Congrats and double SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Great pic Mala!!!

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
    Just to completely change the subject, I found the funniest headline on CNN.com. "Pete's pistols pilfered by secret service." I took one look at that and just I don't want to know anything about Pete's pistol but I'm glad the Secret Service took it upon themselves to remove it from the equation.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Pete's pistols?...ewwwww!!
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

As for The Last Man
      Spoiler:
      and Jack not backing Sam up.

I don't that would ever happen. If the military did choose not to send support to Pegasus it wasn't coz of Jack. I agree with those that have said that the military may not have been able to convince the IOA and whoever else is in control that it was needed. The other thing is though as the head of HW JAck has a lot of power and influence, ultimately he can be overruled.

Also it is entirely possible that in the few months this took place Jack had already retired. BUt I don't think that's the case coz I think when Jack retires it'll be to be close to Sam, so either she would move back to Colorado or he would move to Atlantis.

The way I see it is Jack was on Sam's side in Washington arguiing the case for support of Pegasus. They wouldn't listen. Gave her a ship. JAck, just like Sam, refuses to give up and keeps arguining. Now we all know how Jack argues when he's royally pi$$ed...and I see the joint chiefs having enough and actually relieving him of duty eventually while Sam is in the Phoenix giving her life for her people.

Poor Jack

*sob* Umm...I think I need some more squeeeing now... Anyone wanna help me out till I can get PB working *sniff*
      sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
        Spoiler:
        And of course I went to check it out. There's also a last words thread...some ideas which had me . I can not be too torn up and laugh at those because I know Sam isn't really dead, but when I see that one particular screen cap it really gets to me. I'm like a roller coaster.
        Something like this?

Spoiler:
        Tissue alert...

Spoiler:
        Seriously...I'm warning you...

Spoiler:

EDIT: Mara...you may not want to look at this one if you're looking for help out of the Cavern....
        sigpic

Comment

'the last man'
          Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
          Spoiler:
          And of course I went to check it out. There's also a last words thread...some ideas which had me . I can not be too torn up and laugh at those because I know Sam isn't really dead, but when I see that one particular screen cap it really gets to me. I'm like a roller coaster.
          Spoiler:
          are we twins?

i, of course, HAD to check it out. and i laughed at the second thread. and that pic just gets to me too.

so i forgot to tell what skydiver said on the sam thread. i'm paraphrasing her, but she said how orlin ascended sam, the deascended her right in a certain general's livingroom, where they lived happily ever after. oh yeah.

sally

sally

sigpic

Comment

Here Mara...and everyone...just to make us all feel better...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
              Something like this?

Spoiler:
              Tissue alert...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Mara...you may not want to look at this one if you're looking for help out of the Cavern....
              Yeah, that's the one!

Comment

Something like this?

Spoiler:
                Tissue alert...

Spoiler:

Oh I couldn't help it...*sob*

Here Mara...and everyone...just to make us all feel better...

Well i feel better already

I have gutter...but today I feel like gutter with a side of fluff

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                  Oh I couldn't help it...*sob*

Well i feel better already

I have gutter...but today I feel like gutter with a side of fluff

LOL...that was the very next picture I was going to post...how's this instead...

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Is it time for a fluffy/guttery picspam?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      I think that
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack realizes that Sam is her own person, and that he would support her no matter what. If she decided to come home he would be happy she would be back with him, but also realizes that if she chose to stay it would be the best move for her career, even if he misses her.
                      I Understand that i think i didn't explain myself enoguht in that eariler post

Spoiler:
                      I understand that He would let her make her own descisions and he would But what i'm saying is taht he would still have an opinion even if in the end he didn't act on that and let her make up her own mind. I'm asking whether His opinion on Sam Leaving Atlantis was influenced on the IOA wanting to become more included in Atlantis.

but anyhoo i don't wanna get into a heated discussion about this. thats jsut MHO.
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

LOL...that was the very next picture I was going to post...how's this instead...
                        Very nice indeed

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                        *sigh* Is it time for a fluffy/guttery picspam?
                        Why I believe it is CQ

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

And now that we've had some gutter it's time for another taste of fluff...

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

All you shippers out there who have to change clocks for DST, don't forget!

(Hubs changed all of them in the early afternoon, and confused me no end)

Re: SGA "Last Man" The TV Guide magazine had a photo of Sheppard from the ep with his usual mussed hair. The caption said "In space no one can fix your bed head."

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                              All you shippers out there who have to change clocks for DST, don't forget!
                              Ah, yes. Yay! I hate missing an hour of sleep, but I love that extra hour of daylight! And I see y'all are fluffering and guttering.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                nancy, bekki, grandparents, and all shipppers who need 'em!
                                Thanks! Today was much, much better.

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                                Very nice indeed

Why I believe it is CQ

Then we get the hands at some point, right Mara?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X