This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equinox
    Hey! Thanks for the nice responces on my Clay SG guys! Well, I did lots more to finish of the little story I had going. And I still dont have a Sam and Daniell... but I improvised and scouted the house for things to use

here's the next part to entertain my shipper friends

http://storage.msn.com/x1pi9AUjD9T4A...onX9oat3tWVaFA

http://storage.msn.com/x1pi9AUjD9T4A..._SAekwkf_11MjA

http://storage.msn.com/x1pi9AUjD9T4A...oyxjSdPVFOw86g

http://storage.msn.com/x1pi9AUjD9T4A...io1EIz-vUSNVwQ

http://storage.msn.com/x1pi9AUjD9T4A...TMgz-mLnH4rJqA

http://storage.msn.com/x1pi9AUjD9T4A...ZO1FpvHy_IBkRQ

Ahhhhhh theres more ... but I don't want to flood the sight and make it hard for people with slow connections --- so just go here to see the rest:

>>>>CLICK HERE FOR MORE <<<<

Equinox, these get funnier every time! Can't wait to see Sam and Daniel! Please keep sending them to us!!!!!
    (* Asks self, "Where's my Gumby? Somehow, I want to play with Gumby." *takes off searching* )

Comment

Ohhhhh ((Equinox)) I loves it!!

lol.. you really should send it to TPTB! I think they'd love it too
      Sam&Jack
      ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
      ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
      TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

*saves thread from the oblivion of page 2*

sueKay presents...

In Between the The Threads - Chapter 14 - In Between the Tears

Based DIRECTLY on Threads.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Equinox, these get funnier every time! Can't wait to see Sam and Daniel! Please keep sending them to us!!!!!
          (* Asks self, "Where's my Gumby? Somehow, I want to play with Gumby." *takes off searching* )
          HAHA GUMBY!! Yes, See, the green doll (Madaline) was for an art Project I did an animation about time/space lol

Originally posted by smea
          Ohhhhh ((Equinox)) I loves it!!
          lol.. you really should send it to TPTB! I think they'd love it too
          LOL yeah! Thanks

As soon as I do more I'll poast them up... I need to make Sam and Danny first though

lol do you think I could get away with doing a SG-Clay Sam/Jack BHK?
          EQUINOX

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
            Oops! Thanks Uhsir, your right, my mistake. It is at the end of clip 2 and beginning of clip 3.
            thanks for the clips, i love seeing anything with the stargate folk so that was much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for the interview clips! They kept me busy for a while, I just love AT, she's so nice I forgive her for what she said (sort of lol)
              "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
              and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

hey samcarteroneill? Jacks Kitchen is YELLOW???!!!!

where do we see that?! i'm so going back over all the eps where we see jacks kitchen. YAY!

Comment

Ooh...JACK'S HOUSE IS SAM'S DREAMHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie

where do we see that?! i'm so going back over all the eps where we see jacks kitchen. YAY!
                    Perhaps subconsciously Sam pictured her dream house as Jack's house without fully recognizing the implications...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Absolutely! In fact, PLEASE!!!!!
                      Bring on the BHK!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stargate barbie

We see Jack's kitchen in Citizen Joe, part of S8. It's yellow! And remember,
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam wants a yellow kitchen. mentions it when he buys the house (without her even getting to see it first--jerk!) in Threads!

Comment

Definitely!! Equinox, these have been fantasic so far!

Suekay. Loved the latest chapter of your excellent fic.

I'm bound to have unintentionally forgotten someone so (((very talented shipper family)))
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Ooh...JACK'S HOUSE IS SAM'S DREAMHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          hey, jacks house is my dream house! and not cos its a nice house, but i'm guessing that everyone got that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            *saves thread from the oblivion of page 2*

sueKay presents...

In Between the The Threads - Chapter 14 - In Between the Tears

Based DIRECTLY on Threads.
                            Thanks for the story. I am gonna have to have something to catch up!

I have been without Stargate for a few weeks now. My old SG watching group has pretty much disbanded. Of the original 4 of us, one girl got engaged (after dating some guy for 2 months), Mark and I broke up (looooong story, but we mutually broke up 3 weeks ago and are trying the friendship thing), and that leaves one other friend. My biggest problem? Mark has been tivo-ing the episodes, so I have to watch with him at his house to be able to see the past 3 or 4 episodes.

Life has thrown me a few curve balls and I am trying to keep my spirits up. Let me know how things are going here

Comment

Okay...time for a new shipper thingumy....

THE KITCHEN OR LURVE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :d
                              sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((Kri))))))))))))

Aw honey...PM me if you want to talk.

Haven't seen you in AGES!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X