X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    AK - LOVE the quote in your siggy!!!!!

Re: Jack's name

In fics, I use Jonathan 'Jack' James...and when I'm having a laugh...

Jonathan 'Jack' James Iain Andrew O'Neill - since folks in this part of the world (The British Isles) have a penchant for long names!
    Thanks.... !!!!!.....Jonathan 'Jack' James Iain Andrew O'Neill......lol Thats to funny....

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
      Hey! New vid!

I'm very proud about it because behind it has a hard and difficult work editing... I don't know if I can call it a music vid, because it's more like a small summary about the episode and have a lot of my opinion about what I think it's important and what the episode wants to tell us... I have a lot doubts too about this vid because it's not like a normal music vid and I'm just worried with the idea of people hating it...

But this vid is special. My "Grace Tribute" is a personal project. I wanted to make it with this style and with this soundtrack for a very long time and I love it!

HIDDEN TRUTH - GRACE TRIBUTE (Carter - Shipper)

- High Quality (34.4 MB) -

- Low Quality (14.1 MB) -

Music: Solaris Soundtrack
      Spoilers: Grace (Season 7)
      Length: 4:52

Enjoy!

SNY ^__^

I just watched it!!!!!! Its sooooo good! You did a wonderful job!

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
        Hey! New vid!

[CENTER]HIDDEN TRUTH - GRACE TRIBUTE (Carter - Shipper)

Enjoy!
        Oh wow, I did enjoy it. Very good! Very, very good!

Comment

((((((((((((SNY))))))))))))

Good to see you!!!!!

I'll watch your vid later...comp's acting up something chronic.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
            Hey! New vid!

I'm very proud about it because behind it has a hard and difficult work editing... I don't know if I can call it a music vid, because it's more like a small summary about the episode and have a lot of my opinion about what I think it's important and what the episode wants to tell us... I have a lot doubts too about this vid because it's not like a normal music vid and I'm just worried with the idea of people hating it...

But this vid is special. My "Grace Tribute" is a personal project. I wanted to make it with this style and with this soundtrack for a very long time and I love it!

Enjoy!

SNY ^__^
            Fantastic as always

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
              Hey! New vid!

Enjoy!

SNY ^__^
              Lovely! Great job!
              sigpic

Comment

FYI...

Just got an email to say that The Cost of Honour was delayed but will begin shipping on 8th September Yipeee! Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                  FYI...

Just got an email to say that The Cost of Honour was delayed but will begin shipping on 8th September Yipeee! Can't wait
                  Woohoo! Great news. Thanks for posting it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                    FYI...

Thanks ! I was getting a bit worried to have no news about it... And when I was going on Amazon.fr, it was saying "Unavailable"
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      samandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksam
                      andjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamand
                      jacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjac
                      csamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksa
                      mandjacksamandjaksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamaandjacksaman
                      djacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandja
                      cksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacks
                      amandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksam
                      jacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjac
                      ksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksa
                      mandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksaman
                      acksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjack
                      samandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksamandjacksam

I was bored....
                      WOW.... Leave for a couple of days and our shippers are more creative than ever, I had to quote this message again... lovely! ((((((Galaxy))))))

Originally posted by nell
                      OK, shameless self-promotion time!!!! I just uploaded a short, sweet, Sam and Jack romance/humor piece on GW Fanfic titled, "What Say We Head Home?" If I tell you anymore, it will be more words than the story itself!!! Hee, hee!!

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/39/whatsay.html

I hope this links you to my story!
                      ((((((Nell))))) You are a fic writer!!!! 2nd time you suprise me

You and I are definitely easy *peeks* around and wonders where mad gater is no sign of him... keeps posting we know they are sooooo together

L4J wonders if Nell is preparing anything for the mid season break to keep our shippy hearts happy

Welcome also to ALL NEW SHIPPERS and CONGRATULATIONS to all that have reached a milestone, sorry that I've been away for so long from my shipper family

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Jack, it's been more than 30min without a post!

Shippers got tired of us?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          I still can't believe she gets second billing behind Browder. That is just wrong on every level. I don't care if her role is reduced because she's a new mother-- 8 years on the show should count for something. RDA still got first billing when he cut back his involvement. It seems so sexist. [/soapbox]

ship sistah
                          I don’t think it has anything to do with being a new mother or taking maternity leave. I’ve gotten the impression that TPTB just didn’t think she could carry the show as the “headline” name. That’s why they felt they needed a “bigger” name (i.e., BB) at the top. Silly sexism, isn’t it?
                          Originally posted by gate_girl12
                          Hello Shippers

I just don't see Jack and Sam doing to the whole white dress-flowers-big ceremony deal. I could see them either at the registry office or Justice of the Peace, or a nice little garden ceremony attended by their very very close friends. And instead of a huge reception, a little BBQ at their new home with Daniel, Teal'c, Hammond, Cassie and maybe Bray'tac and Thor with beers and hotdogs That's just my opinion anyway.
                          Oh, yes, a small garden ceremony with close friends. That’s exactly what they’d do…..unless they elope! They might also do that!
                          Originally posted by UhSir
                          I started wondering if they always have matching sunglasses! I'm nuts, I already know that.
                          Uh…..you WILL let us know, won’t you? Now that you’ve mentioned it, I want to know too!

Galaxy, love your S/J art!
                          Equinox, love your clay figures!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                            Hi all! Been on vacation for a week so I'm trying to catch up on all of the posts.

I agree with those who say they would like to see some kind of on-screen resolution that doesn't need to come out of a soap-opera. But I do want something more than we've been given to date.

However, I wonder what all of us fanfic writers will do once things are resolved. Will we still continue to make up our own outcomes?

In the meantime, it's fun trying and while away I managed to put up a few more chapters of my fic, Instant Message. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2537204/1/

Just making stuff up that TPTB won't :-)
                            (((((Lynn)))) Im really loving this fic, please write more soon.

Comment

(((((((((((((LOL4JACK)))))))))))))))))

How are you?
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Re: Jack's Name

I've always used Jonathan Scott O'Neill when using his full name. For Sam I've always used Samantha Elizabeth Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X