X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Actually, I think it means...

(More wildly unfounded Continuum speculation...) (VSS...seriously...don't peek!)

Spoiler:
    that Sam, Cam and Daniel are immune because they're in the wormhole when Ba'al changes the timeline...cuz if he changes the timeline while they're enroute, then instead of popping out of the stargate in the SGC they'll pop out where Ba'al sank it...in the Arctic. Hence "Colonel O'Neill's" rescue. If they kept Col O'Neill with them when they change it back, then he won't really be the same Jack they've always had but one dragged with them out of his timeline.

And I'm not sure BW meant that the timeline that's remembered is the altered one... he might be referring to the timeline shift from the "Right" timeline to the "wrong" timeline. In Moebius, no one remembered the "right" timeline when they were in the "wrong" timeline, so that's where I think the difference might be. If Sam, Cam and Daniel remain unaltered when they go back to the "right" timeline from the "wrong" timeline, then it would seem that Daniel would remain an amputee, stuck with what happened to him during the altered timeline.

*Unless*, of course, that is the timeline BW means and that Sam and Cam find some way of opting Daniel out, so that he can change back while they don't. This might make sense too...cuz even if they do fix the timeline by making sure that the stargate gets to where it's supposed to in the 1920s, unless someone retains their memory of what Ba'al is going to do in 2007, the same thing will happen again (not unlike what Teal'c had to do in Unending). So maybe only Sam and Cam seek immunity in the wormhole while the events that are going to restore the timeline are set in motion (maybe by Jack?) and when they emerge, they're back at Ba'al's execution and can prevent whatever it is from happening and starting the whole cycle again.

Does that make any sense? Oye...someone needs to get out the AU/ATL aspirin...I think I feel a headache coming on ...
    *passes APA the shipper supply of aspirin, but keeps some for self!*

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
    I asked her to post this when I saw it elsewhere. Isn't it cool? I've been spoiler free for 24 hours. It's hard!

I miss you already, shippers!
    We miss you too VSS! I hope you're writing lots of shippy fanfics in good use of your non-GW time.
    sigpic
    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I'm need some more shippy pics

thanks ONTLLs

He so wants her! The UST in this scene is soooo thick
      sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
        *passes APA the shipper supply of aspirin, but keeps some for self!*

We miss you too VSS! I hope you're writing lots of shippy fanfics in good use of your non-GW time.
        *accepts aspirin gratefully*

Hopefully LOTS of our shpper family are busily WRITING in preparation for Valenship day...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
          I'm need some more shippy pics

thanks ONTLLs

He so wants her! The UST in this scene is soooo thick
          That was the episode when i started to worship shippy

i knew from a couple of episode before theses that there wer looks and such between them, but that was the icing on the shippy cake for me and man do i love the shippy cake
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Just to remind everyone, I'll be posting the summary for tonight's SGA episode Harmony later on. It's a Sam-less episode, I'm afraid, but I'll still summarize it for those who are interested.

Besides, we all know where Sam is tonight...

Really? I get to debrief General O'Neill???!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              That was the episode when i started to worship shippy

i knew from a couple of episode before theses that there wer looks and such between them, but that was the icing on the shippy cake for me and man do i love the shippy cake
              Mmmmm cake

Hehehe...I knew there was physical attraction and then I could see something growing between them more and more.

But this scene is just so....well you can see Jack totally WANTS her. And Sam's breathlessness and the fact she stays there way longer than is neccessary shows she wants him to. Heheheh...it always makes me giggle
              sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Just to remind everyone, I'll be posting the summary for tonight's SGA episode Harmony later on. It's a Sam-less episode, I'm afraid, but I'll still summarize it for those who are interested.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...Sam-Seer-2.jpg

LOL!

Well General, I'm here for the debriefing. No I mean it Jack...lose the briefs
                sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

but, IS this the samless ep, or next week's 'outcast'? so the number one thing i'll be waiting for, from peeps that have seen the ep earlier than me, is if sam's in it or not. please!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I know, but I'm catcing up:
                    Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    These are just a few i'm hopeing to watch can anyone think of any more ?
                    I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but I'd watch Gemini. Not necessarily for the little bit at the beginning, but for what Replicarter tells Sam in the middle.... Think that may have been a turning point for her.

Comment

Mmmmm cake

Hehehe...I knew there was physical attraction and then I could see something growing between them more and more.

But this scene is just so....well you can see Jack totally WANTS her. And Sam's breathlessness and the fact she stays there way longer than is neccessary shows she wants him to. Heheheh...it always makes me giggle
                      To me that scene pans out as a wkward/UST moment combined. Theres defintly the tesion there, u can see it in jack, but also the moment is awkward.. do they stay there for like the extra moment they did or should they break as soon as its all clear.. i think its undecided a what if situation.. it made me giggle to i thought it was cute i wa slike.. "love!" and i was like 8 or 9 and i could see it there

EDIT: found this pic from season 4 SGA.. Gutter at will

Spoiler:

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

LOL!

Well General, I'm here for the debriefing. No I mean it Jack...lose the briefs
                        Mara! I'm shocked! That I didn't think of it first! LOL
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          but, IS this the samless ep, or next week's 'outcast'? so the number one thing i'll be waiting for, from peeps that have seen the ep earlier than me, is if sam's in it or not. please!

sally
                          Sadly, Sally, I think they're both Sam-less...but that should be all of the ones w/o Sam, IIRC...after that is Trio, then Midway, then I think they go into the final three eps which are a large story arc, I believe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            I know, but I'm catcing up:I don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but I'd watch Gemini. Not necessarily for the little bit at the beginning, but for what Replicarter tells Sam in the middle.... Think that may have been a turning point for her.
                            Okay...I have a question about this ep...cuz I think what Replicarter shows Sam is important too...

...when she shares her "memory" with Sam of what Fifth put her through...where she has to come through the gate to the SGC and kill everyone there...including Jack...do you think that is really what Fifth did to Replicarter, or do you think that's Replicarter using what she knows about Sam as a means of getting to her and gaining her trust...?

Personally, I think it's the latter. If it had been the former, I think Fifth would have used Jack instead of Pete as the lure for Sam in his little world; but cuz I'm of the opinion that Sam kept her feelings for Jack hidden pretty deeply, and the complexity of them were such that Fifth never understood them, then I believe that it's Replicarter's own knowledge of what Sam really wants...what would really hurt Sam the most...that she uses in this way.

What do you all think?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I love this one

sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Caption spoilered because it's a picture from Continuum- Picture has been posted previously and caption itself is not spoilerly.

Spoiler:

What they're thinking...
                                Oh wow!
                                I can't believe it!
                                This will change everything!
                                *squirm* Darn that holster strap, riding up again...

Comment

Working...
                                X