This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
    According to Gateworld, "Be All My Sins Remember'd" airs January 4 in the U.S., and January 8 in the U.K. So not too long of a wait at all!

Oh, and Trio, cut line and all, is scheduled to air February 15--right after Valentine's day. <sigh>
    Gateworld. Is that like a website, or something?
    D'oh! D'oh! D'oh!
    *headdesk* ...I could have gone to see for myself. I really do suck
    But thank you!

*Note to self: GW is not just a forum. There's a main page as well
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

allright, my site has a new Sam jack fic called wishes. its fianly done, sorry it took so long, RL was being mean

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
        also have to figure out a way to give my mom a good birthday this coming tuesday......oy!!!!!
        Tuesday the 11th? That's when my mom's birthday is. I feel bad because I'll be here in Oklahoma dealing with finals and she'll be in Virginia working. She won't even see me until Friday, which is going to be all she gets for her birthday...
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          According to Gateworld, "Be All My Sins Remember'd" airs January 4 in the U.S., and January 8 in the U.K. So not too long of a wait at all!

Oh, and Trio, cut line and all, is scheduled to air February 15--right after Valentine's day. <sigh>
          Right after Valentine's Day? Nice.

Comment

Happy Birthday to anyone I've missed, and Congrats to everyone on their posts!!

Sigs by Mada

Comment

I hate Affinity! The story about Teal'c is fine but when potatohead comes into the story eeeck! If only Jack had protested a little, giving Sam some hope but Sam should have realized that Jack would never speak his mind on his feelings on the base. Both needed to be slapped across the head!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                I hate Affinity! The story about Teal'c is fine but when potatohead comes into the story eeeck! If only Jack had protested a little, giving Sam some hope but Sam should have realized that Jack would never speak his mind on his feelings on the base. Both needed to be slapped across the head!

Affinity upset me as well....I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me cursing profoundly from my living room about said tater....

And I know this makes me slow and a bad shipper, but what the heck is "I wouldn't be here" suppose to mean? I was like...wait is that a good thing or a bad thing....why isn't she throwing the ring away....someone please put a snake in that potato head so Jack can make three fries to complete the happy meal!!!!!!!

Wow, that was a ramble....lol sorry! haha

Sigs by Mada

Comment

Happy Birthday Mary!!
                  (Buc252)

Red Sky Shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post

I know! My dad was watching X-Files when we got back home...and I say: hey dad, SG-1 comes on next! As soon as I saw the opening scenes I said: Why do they have to show this episode?! GROSS! She's about to say yes ...but whatever, Sam and Jack are soooooooo married...now and forever...or at least until death parts them...

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and don't even get me started on when Sam doesn't even CHECK on DANIEL! Her friend...

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                      <cut for space>
                      Sam and Jack are soooooooo married...now and forever...or at least until death parts them...
                      Or they can both ascend and be together even then

Sigs by Mada

Comment

Originally posted by Reb<3 View Post
                        That would be awesome! YEA!

Comment

Well put!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hate to bail my dear shippers....
                            Spoiler:
                            but alas tonight is the bar crawl downtown, and I have been persuaded to join in this ancient college ritual...gonna set the dvr now for SGA

Enjoy the show tonight!

Sigs by Mada

Comment

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Jack is ascension material, despite what Daniel thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                                I could be wrong, but I don't believe Jack is ascension material, despite what Daniel thinks.
                                I don't know about that...Jack's always seemed to have more of the Ancient gene in him than most, so that might work in his favor. And if an evil gou'ld can ascend, even by accident, than Jack should be able to. Besides, Sam's smart enough to figure out a way for them to be together forever.

But think about it. Would they really want to live forever? Even ascended? They'd have to watch people they love die. Friends, family, children. And living that long, especially as ascended beings, they would have to live the quite life. They would have to stop saving the world. Sam would have to stop inventing things. They couldn't be in the military. And yeah, that would have to happen even in a normal lifetime, they would have to live like that forever. If they ascended, they would have to watch Earth, and Atlantis, and the universe, get threatened. They would have to watch that and do nothing. That would be hell for both of them.

They are both the type of person that needs to help. If they are ascended, they wouldn't technically be allowed to interfere. If they just had extended lives, they would have to eventually just watch if Earth was under attack. Interfering would bring about the fact that they should be dead. When it was explained how they still were alive, everyone would want the "Fountain of Youth" that they obviously used to extend life. That would just cause chaos, panic, disorder, and all types of other bad things.

So yes, I think both Sam and Jack would be candidates for ascension, but I don't think they would want to. I think they will be happy to live out the rest of their lives happily married, content to let their children and other descendants save the world.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X