This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post

I don't like POV. I hate any episode where Jack kisses "the other" woman. And AU Sam is "the other woman".
    I always read that kiss as:

Jack is beginning to have feelings for Sam

Jack can never express those feelings, cos of whole chain of command thing

Jack has no idea Sam is falling for him.

Then along comes a women who looks like Sam, and talks like Sam, and is in love with him. (or a version of him). He can't help but wonder if kissing her will be like kissing his Sam (to be honest, if an alternative universe David Tennant jumped into my world and showed strong signs of wanting to kiss me, I wouldn't say 'No, you're not my world's David Tennant, 'I'd just go right ahead and kiss him!). So, in a moment of wanting to kiss Sam, but unable to, and meeting a Sam who loves him, he gives in.

But of course, the kiss is not what they needed, either of them. And that moment proves (both to us and him) that it's not just a physical attraction, cos that would have been satisfied by the kiss. It's a meeting of minds, and souls and spirits, and only the real thing will do.

But it does prove to him that there is a possibility that somewhere, sometime, Sam could love Jack
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

heeee (ok, now i'm gonna kill who got me addicted on this "heeee" thing!!) ... mallozi may be sarcastic and occasional idiot ... but deep ... deep down he's a shipper ... and WE know it!!!

i just had my night sleep, and i tought i could drop by you guys, drink some coffee in good company ... and off to work.

i don't waaanaaa goooo!!!

um, too personal? ... well, i'm sorry. how bout this, how do you personalize your avatars?? i mean, i noticed some of you didn't picked up from that jungle of avatars in the control panel ... sooo... do i have to make posts or what? ...

well, anyway, again ... i'm gonna... i'm gonna ... i'm gonna go now.

live long and ship well! (and no, i didn't stole it from some show with star and trek!)

You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space - every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust... all things. Everything dies.

Comment

Originally posted by -fallen-one- View Post

um, too personal? ... well, i'm sorry. how bout this, how do you personalize your avatars?? i mean, i noticed some of you didn't picked up from that jungle of avatars in the control panel ... sooo... do i have to make posts or what? ...
        The magic number is 2000 posts, so get on it!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

i knew there was a catch to this ... ... heeee... now you won't get rid of me ... trust me, i'm kinda hard to get rid off ...

uh, i have emotionall spill AGAIN ... well, gotta play nice, no sudden outbursts of love in here, no sudden outbursts of love in here (mantra) ...

anyways, thanks ... nzn... wait, my tounge got tangled in pronouncing your nick ...

would be nice if i said something nice of sam and jack? ... i'm kinda frustrated with the hints and i want some real action!! ... why don't they make an episode with ... freaking resolution ... you know as in ... pg 17 ... or 13 kinda style??? ... i would LOVE to see that ... wouldn't be all, actually...

i think i talk too much ...but they SURE agree with me, see at them, they are eager too do it too!!

it's not all in my head, it's not all in my head...

jack: what do you say baby?
          sam: let's skip this ceremony thing and get on it right now ... but not right here!
          Last edited by -fallen-one-; 15 October 2007, 11:50 PM.

You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space - every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust... all things. Everything dies.

Comment

anyways, thanks ... nzn... wait, i my tounge got tangled in pronouncing your nick ...
            Easy... En Zed Neep.

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

that just made it harder hehehehee... i'm kidding, i'll figure it out

Comment

that just made it harder hehehehee... i'm kidding, i'll figure it out
                Just call me Neep or Eileen
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

^^^^ *giggles*!!
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hello all!

((((((((((((((ship family))))))))))))

I think our Sam would have stayed, because she is military. There's an episode (perhaps Failsafe?) where Hammond refuses to go to the alpha site because he has not been relieved of duty. I could never see a military person abandoning their post. Having said that, why did Kawalsky leave? I guess to take care of the other Sam?

On the other hand, if there was absolutely no one left alive at the base, aand all the power was cut, there's not much the other Sam could do. But I definitely think "our sam" would have stayed, on principle.

I don't like POV. I hate any episode where Jack kisses "the other" woman. And AU Sam is "the other woman".
                    Too true! I never thought of the military thing. Although the whole concept reminds me of Ripple Effect - when no one expected the 'black' team would be so ruthless! I suppose POV Sam is less like our Sam than I thought she was. I don't think our Sam could leave Earth behind like that. I hope she wouldn't.

...it also reminds me of a superb fic I once read about an alternate Daniel (who was rather nasty!)...gosh, who wrote it? Come on brain - work! It was an amazing fic...if my brain ever switches bacl on I shall link you all to it. Maybe someone here wrote it. Gah - brain!

*shudders* Every time I watch POV I feel sad. Poor Jack, poor Sam -watching him kiss her.

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    i just thought of a good song that would describe these too when pete was around.. hmm great song

Spoiler:
                    A Day late

so let me get this straight
                    you say now you loved me all along
                    what made you hesitate
                    to tell me with words what you really feel
                    i can see it in your eyes you mean all of what you say
                    i remember so long ago, see i felt that same way
                    now we both have separate lives and lovers (and lovers)
                    insignificantly enough we both have significant others

only time will tell
                    time will turn and tell

we are who we were when
                    could've been lovers but at least you're still my day late friend
                    we are who
                    we are who we were when
                    who knew what we know now
                    could've been more but at least you're still my day late friend
                    we are who
                    we are who we were when

but thoughts they change and times they rearrange i don't know who you are anymore
                    loves come and go and this i know i'm not who you recall anymore
                    but i must confess you're so much more then i remember
                    can't help but entertain these thoughts
                    thoughts of us together

we are who we were when
                    we are who
                    we are who we were when
                    we are who
                    we are who we were when

my day late friend

so let me get this straight
                    all these years and you were nowhere to be found
                    and now you want me for your own
                    but you're a day late and my love, she's still renowned
                    we are who we were when
                    we are who
                    we are who we were when
                    we are who
                    we are who we were when

but it might not work out know considing the rumor mill around here
                    Great song! I tihnk it works perfectly!

Originally posted by michelleb View Post

Then along comes a women who looks like Sam, and talks like Sam, and is in love with him. (or a version of him). He can't help but wonder if kissing her will be like kissing his Sam (to be honest, if an alternative universe David Tennant jumped into my world and showed strong signs of wanting to kiss me, I wouldn't say 'No, you're not my world's David Tennant, 'I'd just go right ahead and kiss him!). So, in a moment of wanting to kiss Sam, but unable to, and meeting a Sam who loves him, he gives in.

But of course, the kiss is not what they needed, either of them. And that moment proves (both to us and him) that it's not just a physical attraction, cos that would have been satisfied by the kiss. It's a meeting of minds, and souls and spirits, and only the real thing will do.

But it does prove to him that there is a possibility that somewhere, sometime, Sam could love Jack
                    *cries* well said!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cess525 View Post
                      *Joins the hug*

you can tickle all you want but I am not ticklish
                      Ah...B But that isn't fair*pouts*...certainly because i'm VERY ticklish...as my brothers and dad will probably show when you are here ...they have somehow a goal to annoy me once a day...

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

Congratulations, nell, on 4,700 posts!!!
                      Congratulations, scifi girl, on 3,500 posts!!!
                      Congratulations, DutchIndeed, on 1,500 posts!!!
                      Congratulations, antoa315, on 1,500 posts!!!
                      Congratulations, dreamer one, on 200 posts!!!
                      Congratulations, Bekki, on 100 posts!!!
                      Congrats all milestoners WOOHOO

And Melissa again thank you for keeping us up to date...i don't know how you do it...but good that you see them all

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                      hmm...sounds good...gonna read it.........tonight...since...i have to...read that...school book now...that is already open next to me for a day
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        Hello all!

((((((((((((((ship family))))))))))))

Too true! I never thought of the military thing. Although the whole concept reminds me of Ripple Effect - when no one expected the 'black' team would be so ruthless! I suppose POV Sam is less like our Sam than I thought she was. I don't think our Sam could leave Earth behind like that. I hope she wouldn't.

...it also reminds me of a superb fic I once read about an alternate Daniel (who was rather nasty!)...gosh, who wrote it? Come on brain - work! It was an amazing fic...if my brain ever switches bacl on I shall link you all to it. Maybe someone here wrote it. Gah - brain!

*shudders* Every time I watch POV I feel sad. Poor Jack, poor Sam -watching him kiss her.

Great song! I tihnk it works perfectly!

*cries* well said!

it's by Anberlin, if u want it, atm its toppping my Itunes most played so its great trust me
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hi shippers!! Sorry about the long MQ.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          well, off to work with me

I just have a thought before I go

In Point of View, did anyone else think it strange that Sam (albeit, not our Sam) left a whole world of people who needed her? She just ran away into a safe little reality. She didn't go there to ask for help, she went there to stay, rather than try to find a way to save her own reality. Now, I know that she said she had tried for the last six months but hadn't been able to find a solution, but come on! she left everyone to die!

So my thought is, what would our sam have done?

Bye all!
                          I've thought about this before too. Obviously there are some differences between the two Sam's so I put it down to that. Our Sam would have stayed and fought. But she probably would have been fighting along side Jack and the rest of SG-1 and may, therefore, have died right along with Jack. If for some reason she didn't and the mountain had totally fallen to the enemy I can see her using the mirror - but only to get help. Our Sam wouldn't have asked to stay I don't think. I think she would have immediately told them the circumstances and that she had come to get help. And then would have demanded to return, help or not!

(of coure once she saved the world, she may well have died of a broken heart)

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          *pounces in the group hug*

*tickles*

This morning I was awake at dawn for some reason so I pulled my blinds up so the early morning sun would reach me, then went back to sleep. Just now, I woke up and climbed out of bed rubbing my eyes, turned around and found myself face to face with a whole bunch of lawyers gathered in the office opposite my window. I think I'm going to ditch the singlet top and undies and go buy some pajamas.
                          LOL! Or you could just leave the blinds closed while your in bed

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                          *jumps into the hug* (((Ship Family))) Just don't touch my neck. I can't stand that.

Bet you'd change you're tune if it was Jack offering a neck nuzzle!

*gropes*

Indeed

*tickles*

My brother used to scream "I'm not ticklish! I'm not ticklish!"

He thought it meant he didn't like being tickled, so he thought he was screaming for the tickling to stop

From Joe's blog (spoiler, Reunion)
                          Spoiler:
                          Elizabeth writes: “1) Will you dissect any more episodes after they air? 2) How many knives does Ronon have? 3) Who decided to put Jack's picture in the suitcase?”

Answers: 1) Two more. 2) Lots. 3) The producers.

Heeeeee!
                          Squeee! And that puts to rest any ridiculous claims certain parties may try to make (SGA S4)
                          Spoiler:
                          about it not being a pic of Jack

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                          Hi Melissa! Welcome back! Was that a tremendous SQUEEE I heard coming from south of me this weekend????

Oh...and cuz you asked...and it bears repeating (cuz we can't get enuf)...

Spoiler:
                          Nope, never enough

Still SQUEEEEEEEEEing!!

*happyhappyhappy dance, happyhappy dance*

Originally posted by nell View Post
                          From Joe's blog about Reunion...
                          Spoiler:
                          I read this in the Joe Blogs Again thread but I'll paraphrase the question and Joe's reply:

Q: Who decided to place Jack's photo in Sam's luggage?
                          A: The producers.

TPTB placed Jack's photo in Sam's quarters with full knowledge of how Sam and Jack Shippers would interpret this gesture!! I say a BIG, HONKIN' THANK YOU TO TPTB!!!
                          I'll second that!!!

Congratulations, starlover1990, on 4,800 posts!!!

Congratulations, nell, on 4,700 posts!!!

Congratulations, scifi girl, on 3,500 posts!!!

Congratulations, DutchIndeed, on 1,500 posts!!!

Congratulations, antoa315, on 1,500 posts!!!

Congratulations, dreamer one, on 200 posts!!!

Congratulations, Bekki, on 100 posts!!!
                          Congrats from me too.

I think our Sam would have stayed, because she is military. There's an episode (perhaps Failsafe?) where Hammond refuses to go to the alpha site because he has not been relieved of duty. I could never see a military person abandoning their post. Having said that, why did Kawalsky leave? I guess to take care of the other Sam?

On the other hand, if there was absolutely no one left alive at the base, aand all the power was cut, there's not much the other Sam could do. But I definitely think "our sam" would have stayed, on principle.

Yes I know what you mean. But...with the possible exception of Kynthia...whenever Jack kisses another woman it ends up showing us more about his feelings for Sam.

Originally posted by michelleb View Post

Yes, what Michelle said! Great post!

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                          TV Guide Channel aired its Atlantis episode of Infanity tonight. In one segment Amanda and David Hewlett were giving a tour of the set.

Spoiler:
                          While in Carter's office, Amanda held up the S&J photo from the shelf and explained that it was Sam and Jack O'Neill fishing (I believe she emphasized the "fishing"). Then there was a close-up of the photo.
                          Hehehe...sweet!
                          Spoiler:
                          That wouldn't be the only time AT has emphasised the fishing in that way. She's done a few times actually and each time it's clear what she means by 'fishing'
                          sigpic
                          Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

*nods*

Fishing like bunnies.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*nods*

Fishing like bunnies.
                              And thank you...i'm back in the lower gutter

sigpic

Comment

Well, I haven't caught up properly, but have I ever told you how much I LOVE TPTB? Always have

...Nah, not going to start kissing up, now

*Back to getting ready to go*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X