• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    Come here more often!!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that icon!

WoO-what a great b-day ep!!
    Thanks !! I'll try to come more often but right now I really should get bak to my homework

I love all the caps and pics posted by everyone here !!

And I'd like to know what Sam is doing in this D&C cap too
    sigpic

Comment

A little kiss that didn't make it past the cutting room from Death Knell...or is it a manip that someone did?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caladria View Post
        I like BtS better than D&C as well.

BtS just has a comfortableness (its a word now!) to the whole Jack/Sam (or Jonah/Thera) relationship that we'd never seen before. They were being equals. There was no rank, or regulation to stop them being *them* around each other. And they were. Sam was perfectly free to vent her frustration to Jack and he could be completely supportive. And not silently, either. And they could indulge in the casual flirting and that was.. just.. yeah

I liked that bit.

And its just so... wonderfully... absolutely... subtly shippy throughout. In every different way. And then we have an actual admission of feelings that's just so Jack...

And I have to say, for the majority of it, there is relatively little angst in their interaction. Its not complicated. There's nothing in their way. They can just be themselves and feel whatever they want to feel.

And then there's the angst at the end, which is just played so beautifully.

I'm going to shut up about it now. I quite like that episode *nods*.

And yes! Old people, stay!
        You don't have to shut up. I think what you are saying is beautiful.

BtS is one of the shows where they are not quite Sam and Jack but yet they are real. Much like WoO. The kiss in WoO is more "real" to me than the kiss in Grace because Jack and Sam are real. In BtS they are real "inside" but they just can't get at it. (I don't think my words are saying what I want to express.) That scene where they sit talking and Sam snuggles his shoulder speaks way more than the words and tones, but even those words and tones are saying more than we hear. I've alway felt the title of the episode is not only about the slaves hidden beneath the surface of the planet but it's also about the true relationship between Sam and Jack beneath the surface of their military affiliation. Sam and Jack know they belong together; they are committed to each other; they live and would die for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
          I love these dreamy pics Terrah.

They may not be holding hands, but they're very close in this picture from Divide and Conquer. I love where their hands are. (although I'm not too sure what Sam's doing!)

Dips ...RLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Famantha View Post
            Hi there,
            I usually stay on the Sam/AT thread because I fear that if I come here I wouldn't want to leave
            But I have too many homework I needed a break, and I admit I had forgotten it was valenship today

So here are just some icons and gifs I tried to make

the last one is from S10 The Shroud so
            Spoiler:

Oh and I think I read something about our SG1 birthday episode ? Mine is WoO
            (((Famantha)))
            Nice to see you here too and I LOVE your icons...they are great...and can we snurch them???
            and yes this place is addictive lol

Comment

ok I felt ispired so I wrote a little fic...I hope you all like it...I know it isn't anything fancy or anything...but if you would review...this would really be nice of you all...it is short and fluffy

Title: Everything changed.

Author: RepliCartertje

Spoilers: It is all set after season 9.

Summary: Sam and Jack first Valentines day together. SJ

A/N: For me after season 8 Sam and Jack got married.
              This fic is made for Valenship… It isn’t anything fancy but still I hope you all like it please review.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3389025/1/

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i want to do one too!

~~~

sam and jack exchanged emails, with the abc's of love for valentines day

a - adoration
                b - beloved (or babe)
                c - caressing
                d - devoted (to each other)
                e - electric (chemistry)
                f - (can't type the first word that came to mind)
                g - glad (you're in my life)
                h - HOT!
                i - igniting (my passion for you)
                j - jack (finally hearing you say my name)
                k - kiss!!!
                l - love. love. love.
                m - my man!
                n - naked (what, i'm a man)
                o - oh, yes, yes, yeees... (what, i'm your wife)

p - passion
                q - quarks
                r - romance. and how's 'quarks' supposed to be valentinyish?
                s - sizzling passion. and 'quarks' is sexy to me.
                t - time for sex! and you're weird.
                u - underwear (which i'm not wearing). i thought you liked my weirdness?
                v - victory (i finally got ya, babe). and yes, your weirdness is hot.
                w - wedding! and you're hot too, babe.
                x - (can't write what i want to. but i'll show ya later, honey)
                y - you're everything. you're my life.
                z - you're MY everything too, sam. oh, yeah, zzz's... uh... what i do 'after' you've had your way with me, woman.

~~~

sally
                ROFLMAO!! Yes, I'm still down here on the floor.

Comment

ATTENTION SPECIAL OPS TEAM MEMBERS!

For those who are Jack Thunkers, please go to the H&H thread to help Jack stay on top! Minds.Out.of.Gutter!
                  You may vote once a day.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=40345&page=7

Jack: I can't hear you. There's interference. You say, "on top...of what?"

Thunks to Rune for the cap!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    A little kiss that didn't make it past the cutting room from Death Knell...or is it a manip that someone did?
                    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...hknellbtsk.jpg
                    That's a picture from behind the scenes. RDA kisses her, but gets her makeup on his tongue and makes a big deal about it, in a joking way.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello, guests!

Please delurk and join the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        (((Famantha)))
                        Nice to see you here too and I LOVE your icons...they are great...and can we snurch them???
                        and yes this place is addictive lol
                        Yeah go ahead and THANK YOU

After my 1st visit here I new that I couldn't possibly come here without staying for.. some time too many things to see and read !! you're all a great bunch of people (but you post way too much lol )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post

Daniel: So, Jack, how was your date last night?
                          <clip>
                          And our two lovers only looked forward from that day onward. They are
                          Spoiler:
                          soooo married!!
                          Great photo story. Again! And I can't believe I keep pushing those darn buttons, though *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                            You don't have to shut up. I think what you are saying is beautiful.

BtS is one of the shows where they are not quite Sam and Jack but yet they are real. Much like WoO. The kiss in WoO is more "real" to me than the kiss in Grace because Jack and Sam are real. In BtS they are real "inside" but they just can't get at it. (I don't think my words are saying what I want to express.) That scene where they sit talking and Sam snuggles his shoulder speaks way more than the words and tones, but even those words and tones are saying more than we hear. I've alway felt the title of the episode is not only about the slaves hidden beneath the surface of the planet but it's also about the true relationship between Sam and Jack beneath the surface of their military affiliation. Sam and Jack know they belong together; they are committed to each other; they live and would die for each other.
                            Uhsir for me as well. The WOO kiss is real. Jack planned it. He wrote a resignation letter and he was 100% sure of what he wanted to do. He was not delirious or sick or anything. For Jack that was real time.
                            For Sam, it is the same. Sam accepted that KISS without any hesitations. For her, it was also real time , her real time in the loop. As soon as she heard that he resigned, then they were free.
                            Even Hammond surprise as he was , did not do anything but accepted the true of it all.

Comment

Mirroring each other...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Famantha View Post
                                Hi there,
                                I usually stay on the Sam/AT thread because I fear that if I come here I wouldn't want to leave
                                But I have too many homework I needed a break, and I admit I had forgotten it was valenship today

So here are just some icons and gifs I tried to make

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ns/blue02b.gif http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...icons/otp1.jpg http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...icons/tlc1.jpg http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...icons/otp4.jpg http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ns/denial1.jpg http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ebius-love.jpg

the last one is from S10 The Shroud so

Oh and I think I read something about our SG1 birthday episode ? Mine is WoO
                                You must come here more often. I mean, your birthday episode is WoO so what more proof do you need that you belong here. Come. Stay. Post lots.

Comment

Working...
                                X