• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell View Post
    Sam begins and ends her day with a smile from her best friend and
    Spoiler:
    husband!!!

THUNKS TO MALA FOR A WELL-SCRUBBED JACK!
    Oh, what a nice picture!

So I'm in the middle of 'One False Step' and I think finally, FINALLY, I know what I want to do for my ficathon! *is happy*

Comment

Tee Hee. Valenship is here

Happy Valenship

I just got out of bed and too bad I can't stay today (we're going to a spa, so that's good) so I will have to catch up on all 1000 posts later today

But I made some gifs yesterday, is was Sally's request. The Moebius kiss slow mow. I know we like it fast, but slow mow is also really cool. It is in 4 parts. And I hope the dial up people are ok with it, it is less kb than my Broca Divide gifs.

Part 1
      Spoiler:

Part 2
      Spoiler:

Part 3, this one is especially hot in slow mow
      Spoiler:

Part 4
      Spoiler:

And remember to remove the IMG tags if you going to quote this post
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        OMGosh...you gotta love the monster...he's simply adorable...yeehaa!!!
        A little something to go with that "wedding" pic...I can't caption it...maybe you can!!

Following a toast from Jack's best man, Daniel, Jack takes a deep breath before sweeping his bride into his arms for a kiss!

And as you know, when Sam and Jack kiss, it is ELECTRIFYING!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          Spoiler:
          Again...more mirroring...

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

But I made some gifs yesterday, is was Sally's request. The Moebius kiss slow mow. I know we like it fast, but slow mow is also really cool. It is in 4 parts. And I hope the dial up people are ok with it, it is less kb than my Broca Divide gifs.
            Wow. That's...hot. You notice how they cup each other's faces when they kiss? At least this one and Grace. *shippy sigh*

Comment

I'm running out of energy so I'll post till I hit my 3800th post!

Thunks to HITO for this yummy cartoon!
              sigpic

Comment

Another by HITO...

Jack steals a look at his second-in-command! Someday she will be his!
                sigpic

Comment

hi everyone,
                  I just wanted to stop by to wish you all a Happy Valenship
                  some of you might not know me but I used to be a lot more active a while back I'm still a fervent shipper, I just don't hang out here anymore ...anyway I was watching Meridian the other day after I watched The Shroud and well let's say a few things changed in 5 seasons .... (spoilers : pics from the shroud)

Spoiler:
                  Before...

After...

They're SOOOOOOOOO Together !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  a lot closer, lot more comfortable and those little side looks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star View Post
                      hi everyone,
                      I just wanted to stop by to wish you all a Happy Valenship
                      some of you might not know me but I used to be a lot more active a while back I'm still a fervent shipper, I just don't hang out here anymore ...anyway I was watching Meridian the other day after I watched The Shroud and well let's say a few things changed in 5 seasons .... (spoilers : pics from the shroud)

Spoiler:
                      Before...

After...

They're SOOOOOOOOO Together !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      a lot closer, lot more comfortable and those little side looks
                      Marion!!! You have no idea how much we miss you. It is great to see you here. I know life is hectic, but your family needs you. Please try to stop by more often...

Comment

and another one...

Spoiler:
                        Before...

After...

damn the man looks great for his age... ...sorry I HAD to say it !!!

Comment

Sam: Jack, are you ready to go? Um, what are you staring at?

Jack: Sam, did I mention you look hot in leather? Growl!

Thunks to whomever made these caps! I am getting sleepier and I am not fully responsible for the over-the-top sappiness! But, I hope you like it anyway!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            Marion!!! You have no idea how much we miss you. It is great to see you here. I know life is hectic, but your family needs you. Please try to stop by more often...

Miss you too sweetie !!! I wish I could stop by more often to enjoy my family and have fun with all of you guys !!!
                            will try to ....promise
                            gotta go though ...will try to be back later !!!!!!
                            HAVE FUN celebrating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey there lonley_star! Stop by more often!!

Night shippers, I'm off to bed. Keep posting and we'll hit that 1000!

Comment

The letter V is put in spoilers because it contains an S10 photo set. However, there are no plot spoilers.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X