X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    the shroud

Spoiler:
    i know that this ep is at youtube. i've found it, but it's split into parts. i just want to watch the sam's lab scene... which part would that be in? and, seeing as i only want to watch that scene, whereabouts in the part should i go?

sally

Probably the second.
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Here are some caps of The Shroud:

Spoiler:

Comment

Just something I noticed in The Shroud:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          before I go I just want to share a little pic of my newest niece Zoe with my ship family...one day I'm gonna get my livejournal up and running...but that'll have to wait!!
          I'll be back later...much later...til then...take care, be safe and stay happy!!

Spoiler:

What a cutie!!! And who is that cutie with the little cutie? Is it you?

Comment

Just capped the shroud and here are some 'good' pic of what Sally wants
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Here are some more Shroud pics I found on Samanda.
              After seeing these photos
              Spoiler:

and all the other Shroud pics, I have something to say, and I don't think I'm even wearing my rose-colored glasses.

I can see the intimacy between them in the stills! As we've said many times before, Rick and Amanda can say more with a look or through body language than most actors can say in a page of dialogue. These aren't just two friends and colleagues sharing these looks, and these stances. These are people who are...even closer.

That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                I don't know, sometimes it can be interesting to read other people's interpretations.

One thing I've been curious about is whether any Sam/Jack shippy ending could, if not satisfy then at least not upset those who don't like the pairing too much.

Is there an ending that would keep the majority of the shippers happy but that, at the same time, wouldn't ruin the ending for most of those who dislike the pairing?

you know, i don't care if it upsets the antis. and i don't mean that to sound as snarky as it does.

just write the storyline you (tv writer) wants, then hope with your good writing that it's a well received story. this storyline -the s/j- NEEDS to be resolved. write it with respect and let the tide finally bring this ship in. sorry for the metaphore, but relationships DO evolve, so show it.

the antis want too much. they're going to be unhappy no matter how much (or little) it's shown, so just say nutters and write a good story. finish this storyline.

+wow, how preachy i sound +

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

No doubt AT is playing a different character.Sanctuary sounds like a very different Show than SG-1.Smart move by AT.I'm sorry to say until the Sam/Jack Ship is resolved I cannot watch AT in another Show or support another Show by TPTB until we get our resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I think for TPTB, it's difficult to figure out what the majority is...
                    it's easy, do the math.

seasons 7 + 8 = high ratings.

season 8 = highest ratings ever.

season 9 + 10 + no S/J ship = lower ratings.

over 30% drop off of viewers = lower ratings = canceled show.

according to my calculations, bringing back the high ratings grabbing material will return the high ratings to the franchise. hence, S/J ship is popular and the MAJORITY of fans like it.

my work is done.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, minigeek, for 2,800 posts!

Congratulations, ses110, for 2,200 posts!

Congratulations, Gate gal, for 2,200 posts!

Congratulations, Oma-1, for 1,900 posts!

Congratulations, Terrah for 1,000 posts!

Comment

it's easy, do the math.

seasons 7 + 8 = high ratings.

season 8 = highest ratings ever.

season 9 + 10 + no S/J ship = lower ratings.

over 30% drop off of viewers = lower ratings = canceled show.

according to my calculations, bringing back the high ratings grabbing material will return the high ratings to the franchise. hence, S/J ship is popular and the MAJORITY of fans like it.

my work is done.

sally
                        Well said! I couldn't agree more!

I'm off for the night... bye!

Sam + Jack forever and what-not!
                        *hearts*
                        *hearts*

Any questions?

~Lauren~

Comment

Zoe is beautiful chelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            So even if just for that bit of ship alone, I'm buying it when it's released here in 4 days!! Plus there's a really cool bit in the commentary for Arthur's Mantle where LOL4JACK's truffles become a byword in Stargate History And there's lots of Ba'als
                            Now that wakes my curiosity , can you enlighten us ?
                            I can't believe truffles will ever make me buy S9 but you never know

Comment

I cannot beleive I got to two negative reps from Shippers because I will not support AT new Show until the Sam/Jack Ship is resolved.The argument being AT cannot do anything about resolving the Ship.I guess AT asking for a BoyFriend for Sam means nothing.If some so called Shippers want to live in fantasy land be my guest.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                Oops! Sorry, I got the requests/requestees goofed. Okay... well then... I guess you still want it?

*dashes off to go do the video right now!*
                                WOOHOO!! Sorry, got too excited there LOL.

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
                                Just something I noticed in The Shroud:

Spoiler:
                                Squeeeees...again
                                you know, i don't care if it upsets the antis. and i don't mean that to sound as snarky as it does.

just write the storyline you (tv writer) wants, then hope with your good writing that it's a well received story. this storyline -the s/j- NEEDS to be resolved. write it with respect and let the tide finally bring this ship in. sorry for the metaphore, but relationships DO evolve, so show it.

the antis want too much. they're going to be unhappy no matter how much (or little) it's shown, so just say nutters and write a good story. finish this storyline.

+wow, how preachy i sound +

sally
                                Great post Sally

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Working...
                                X