X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    [
    But...but...but...you are an oldie you are for me, since i am young and yeah chatting is fun eh
    See even Chelle agrees with me that I can have them...
    you know you can not use furling as boots Chelle...I don't think they like that...So let go of those boots and let the furlings free... you will find yourself some real boots I promise...Chelle...let go...let go of the furlings...Chelle...what did I say!! LET GO OF THE FURLINGS lol
    Furling boots huh!!...LOL...good one Eve...now I won't get that image out of my head the next time I put them on...D'oH..thanks hunny bunch!
    Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    for the ones who read it
    Rachel has updated aftershocks(YAY)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2914398/28/
    i'm now happely gonna read it
    Ohh la la...thank you for the link...gonna read it after I get off here...which could be anytime in the next hour or so!!
    Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
    *sprints in.....*
    Hi guys!!! *waves*
    I really really really need your help people.
    I'm currently working on something and I would like to ask everyone a question in here. It concerns all the arts, manips, wall, icons,.... from this big family. I want to know if I can use them all for my 'project'. It won't happen this month but it's in the work for the future. And I wouldn't want to use someone's thing when he/she doesn't want to!
    I'm sorry I only come here to ask such a thing but yeah... hope you can help me.
    You can send me PM, reply to this, send a mail... or ignore me (works wonderfully too )
    Bye guys!!!

*runs out*
    *runs back in*
    Congrats on milestones!Happy Birthdays!
    Welcome to newbies!!!!
    *iz dumb*
    *is gone*
    ETA: What a bad 'friend' I am
    Congrats Jenna on your graduate!!!
    And Eve on your interview!!! *didn't get a chance to talk to you this end of the week to encourage you *
    And to everyone who had something great happen to him/her!
    Hey Stef...I'm not one of those talented folk out there but if I had anything to share you know I woul do so graciously...good luck with your little project!!
    Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    Look what I made I really like Photoshop now
    Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
    RITGLMAO...I love it...good one Annelies...well done!
    Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
    Hi, all!
    I wanted to post and say hi, and how much I've missed you all. I've been out of town for computer training since Thanksgiving (rotten time of the year for them to demand it of us), and since the hotel's connection was super slow, I was lucky if I could read even a few posts here. The training also went very late in the evening, and since it was at the other end of the country from where I lived, it required 12 hours of travel back and forth. I never *ever* want to be on the road to the airport at 3:30 am again! (At least I had a nice meal on my birthday Thursday at Chilis. <sigh>)
    I'm finally caught up on reading all the posts. Thank you to all who posted Avalon photos.
    And just so I'm on topic, can anybody rec some really good Christmas fic? I need something to help me get in the mood, since I just couldn't manage it in a town where the daytime temps were in the 70's. <g>
    Thanks!
    We've missed you too Mary..and happy belated birthday!!
    70F hey?! We just got through a scorcher few days where the temp has gotten into the high 30's...that is to say 37C plus(99Fplus) and with bushfires burning in the high country, we've had a lot of smoke hanging around..thank goodness for the cool change today...unfortunately we're gonna get some more hot days later in the week...D'oH!
    Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
    Hahaha.
    So I read this after I had recc'd Mary some fics. You just know me so well.
    And 70 degrees? It's winter, FCOL!
    It's not winter honey...it's summer...and it's flamin hot!!
    Originally posted by zuz View Post
    I intented to post this on Shipmas. But now that we all need to cheer up after the bad news above, it comes in handy.
    WARNING! EXTREMELY SILLY TEAM WALLPAPER!
    Spoiler:
    Click to enlarge

Cool...I love it...my kids are gonna love it even more!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
      LOL I have to agree, what woman doesn't love boots/shoes? Re: the bushfires, my American friend (who fell in love and moved to Australia ) has been telling me about it too, she's hoping for some rain.
      Yeah well we all are waiting for some rain...but we've been waiting for so long now...and that's one of the problems we have here...no water...but fingers crossed it'll be under control soon!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Righto...Night night all....take care everyone, be safe and be happy!!
        Congrats to all the milestoners...Sam(sasusc) and Michelle(gategal)...wtg!!
        Welcome to any and all newbies!! Sorry I haven't written your name...it's taken me a while to get thru all the posts and my brain is fried...hopefully we'll chat sometime soon in the forum!!
        GOODNIGHT SHIP FAMILY...(((SHIPPERS)))

Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          And, also while working on slides:

LOL Tried to GREEN you, but it wouldn't let me

Great fic (Dune Xover)

Title : Arrakis Dune Desert Planet

Author: Legolas0

Rated: T

Summary: SG-1 gets stuck over 20,000( no, that's not a typo) years in the future. Can they get back?Major S/J ship, Paul/Chani(duh!). Dune Crossover (don't worry, there will likely be more than enough backstory.)

timeline: Stargate: none really, just a cross between S7 and S9. Dune: 2 years before the original book.

Comment

And, those slides I was working on:

Yeah, the wrong kind of ship here. BUT, a hint of what's to come...

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Ok, it's on its way! Whumpage and ship.

I have to go take a shower soon, then head to bed. Argh....
              Thanks!

Ehh, time for school....
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                Sasusc, I have something for you....

Spoiler:

*grabs RDA and runs*
                That's just evil....you can't fight against that

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                Yeah well we all are waiting for some rain...but we've been waiting for so long now...and that's one of the problems we have here...no water...but fingers crossed it'll be under control soon!
                Do you want some rain, we have enough here....raining a lot here lately...improves my mood

And, also while working on slides:

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                LOL Tried to GREEN you, but it wouldn't let me

Great fic (Dune Xover)

Title : Arrakis Dune Desert Planet

Author: Legolas0

Rated: T

Summary: SG-1 gets stuck over 20,000( no, that's not a typo) years in the future. Can they get back?Major S/J ship, Paul/Chani(duh!). Dune Crossover (don't worry, there will likely be more than enough backstory.)

timeline: Stargate: none really, just a cross between S7 and S9. Dune: 2 years before the original book.
                Sounds good, gonna read it now

And, those slides I was working on:

Yeah, the wrong kind of ship here. BUT, a hint of what's to come...
                Like them all, as normal But the one of Anise kissing Jack while she should have kissed Daniel(he wouldn't resist) is my fav
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
                  Thanks!

Ehh, time for school....
                  lol you go to school and i just came back from it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                    lol you go to school and i just came back from it
                    And I'm all done! I have the entire summer ahead of me before Uni starts at the beginning of March.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                      In the TV Guide report it mentions
                      Spoiler:
                      SNIPPY-DEE-DOO_DAH

Have Vala/Daniel ever kissed?
                      SNIPPY-DEE-DOO_DAH
                      Originally posted by trupi View Post
                      Yep and more then once!
                      of course *smacks head* why didn't i think of that!
                      Spoiler:
                      I was getting worried about the 'finally kiss' bit as it suggested that the couple who do lock lips had never done so before... but Daniel & Vala did kiss in season 8 (the first time we saw her) in 'Prometheus Unbound'!

Ah HA!!!! So, that has given me some more hope that it may be a kiss between Sam & Jack they are talking about!
                      Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                        And I'm all done! I have the entire summer ahead of me before Uni starts at the beginning of March.
                        huh summer...it's winter here.....

.......oh yeah i forgot you live in New Zealand there it is summer right now....and i'm yealous i only have two weeks of with the holidays for the rest my teachers are giving me way to many homework and test right before we get our vacation.

Ah still 12 days to go for my vacation...****is counting towards it***
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh well, enjoy it anyway. I was so ready for this, it was my longest, crappiest winter ever.

Of course, I'm working 49 hours a week throughtout December. Should be fun.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Oh well, enjoy it anyway. I was so ready for this, it was my longest, crappiest winter ever.

Of course, I'm working 49 hourse a week throughtout December. Should be fun.
                            i enjoy the winter, i love it...and i hope we also get snow...but i don't think so

And 49 hours a week...isn't that much??? if i hear that i'm glad i'm still at school
                            sigpic

Comment

Home with a sick kid. Oh, the joy of watching kid vids all day and heating soup and tea...
                              OK. Serious, though off-topic question I've always wondered about. With Christmas in the middle of summer when you have off school anyway, do you get a big break in the middle of the school year for some reason other than Christmas? 'Cause I can't imagine school without that Christmas break... I know my kids would go NUTS!
                              Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
                              of course *smacks head* why didn't i think of that!
                              Spoiler:
                              I was getting worried about the 'finally kiss' bit as it suggested that the couple who do lock lips had never done so before... but Daniel & Vala did kiss in season 8 (the first time we saw her) in 'Prometheus Unbound'!

Ah HA!!!! So, that has given me some more hope that it may be a kiss between Sam & Jack they are talking about!
                              Wouldn't that be ironic. And after that s*a* poll said (again!) for Sam and Jack even though they NEVER HAVE on screen before.

EDIT: It's nothing big, BTW... just a bad cold... but why take chances?

Comment

I have created a petition
                                (sorry if one has already been started)
                                to see Richard Dean Anderson in the upcoming Stargate SG-1 Movies...

http://www.petitiononline.com/RDASGMOV/petition.html

Please only sign it if you want to see RDA in the movies.

Once we get enough signatures i'll send it to Brad Wright & Robert Cooper and maybe MGM!
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X