Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody was so chatty then 20 minutes of silence. What's that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
      uhm busy with other things... or doing nothing...we can chat give me a subject...what about Sam/Jack Ship
      sigpic

Comment

Everyone should get YIM and join the canada club...

No seriously. Where is everyone?
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post

I see a whole bunch you down there but so very quiet

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post

Chatting with you on the YIM and for the rest watching SGA
            sigpic

Comment

nolamom: Eating pizza...gotta have some dinner.
              everyone gets hungry sometimes
              pizza's good...got some for me?
              have your pizza now, I'll something else for you later
              Now you're talkin'
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                nolamom: Eating pizza...gotta have some dinner.
                everyone gets hungry sometimes
                pizza's good...got some for me?
                have your pizza now, I'll something else for you later
                Now you're talkin'
                and pizza is nice
                sigpic

Comment

The latest episode of Atlantis "Echoes" is very fun. Great storytelling, good interactions. Great for Sparky fans hehehe.

sigpic

Comment

The latest episode of Atlantis "Echoes" is very fun. Great storytelling, good interactions. Great for Sparky fans hehehe.

Had some great dialouge, for sure!

Comment

At least there's *something* to tide us over until April...more or less...thank heaven for *cough*spoilers*cough* yeppers.

sigpic

Comment

Sparky? What? Where?

Comment

I was working and watching Stargate. It's the Season 10 ep where they're
                          Spoiler:
                          up at Jack's cabin.

But where was Jack?
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

So all this talk of snow made me really want to make a Christmas card for Sam and Jack. I've never done anything like this before so here's my best shot:

P.S. This is my belated 500 posts celebration. I guess we'll just have to think of another special occasion for those kisses . . .
                            Also, I know that's not Jack's cabin but we didn't have any shots of it in the snow so I found the closest I could.
                            SQUEEEEEEE!!!!New wallpaper for the Holidays....Thanks soooooo much....gotta love this!!!

Comment

We're going to find TPTB to make them bring our in! We are tired of doing work, trying to find the . We want resolution now!
                              WOW Nolamom....That is just great....Can I join you in this campain against TPTB's lousy handling of our ship???? (or lack of) WE WANT RESOLUTION NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                The first winter my dad spent at College in Chicago, he tried to wear a winter coat purchased in TX. My mom dragged him out to buy a "real" winter coat...

And, Rachel, you forgot from Seasons 9 and 10:

Spoiler:
                                When Sam uses Jackisms like twirling the wrench or the snappy thing on SGA, or when Sam is so happy about going to DC in EDM, or when Sam isn't at the SGC in the middle of the night when the rest of the team is, or when Cam is surprised to find her in her lab early in the morning, and she can't imagine anyone spending all night there, ... Too subtle?

Seriously, what about when Jack mentions to Cam that he's learned when your a General you get to do pretty much anything you want, and he's all smug and happy, compared to when he was told he couldn't do *anything* he wanted in New Order, with Dan and Teal'c shooting him and Sam knowing looks...

Yeah, I see it everywhere. It makes me happy.
                                I had a friend move up to Ohio from Texas. During the summer, she said she was waiting for the temp. to reach 100F before going swimming. Everyone in our group gave her a look, and said "Honey, the temp. doesn't reach that high here, you'll be waiting forever." We also had to take her out shopping for a real winter coat--a very heavy one because she was cold when the temp. was in the 70s(F). Poor girl.

So all this talk of snow made me really want to make a Christmas card for Sam and Jack. I've never done anything like this before so here's my best shot:

P.S. This is my belated 500 posts celebration. I guess we'll just have to think of another special occasion for those kisses . . .
                                Also, I know that's not Jack's cabin but we didn't have any shots of it in the snow so I found the closest I could.
                                Squeeeeel! I love this! I can't green ya, as I green ya seconds before seeing this. So cute!

**nods** Yep. I had to watch it last night.

Spoiler:
                                I love how Rodney calls the whale Sam, and Shep thinks that it's creepy.

Comment

Working...
                                X