X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi View Post
    Happy Birthday
    Sclairef99
    I second that! Even though it's not your birthday here yet... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a shippy day!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
      Happy Birthday
      Sclairef99
      I second that and congrats on 400 docker22!

Happy birthday Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
        Jack! I wonder how he and Sam will celebrate....

FCOL it's raining again... I feel as though I'll just float away. I live right by a drain and it's loud. I think I'm slowly going INSANE!!!
        Poor LAD! I love the rain. Too bad the last time it rain (several days ago) had to be one of those days that I spent time and curled my hair so I couldn't stand in the rain. I mean, why that day of all days? It's been months since I curled my hair. **sighs** I want it to rain here!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
          Poor LAD! I love the rain. Too bad the last time it rain (several days ago) had to be one of those days that I spent time and curled my hair so I couldn't stand in the rain. I mean, why that day of all days? It's been months since I curled my hair. **sighs** I want it to rain here!
          I love rain too...just not all at once. I'm serious, things are going to start floating away!

Speaking of rain(and to be on topic) there are some nic fics that include rain, Jack, Sam, and ship. I think AmberLM wrote one, did she not? I think it started in the rain...

Comment

Cool, Sam/Jack ship thread has the most views and the most posts! I feel bad that we took most posts from Samanda, but it's still cool! Too me, most posts is actually a bigger deal than most views, since many of our views are lurkers who don't ship Sam and Jack but are curious about what is happening.

The power of this ship is strong!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              ok a little reminder...Don't forget to vote for the new poll that is up for next weeks discussion... We start friday with the new discussion...
              And as it looks now we are going to discuss Hathor...So if you want to discuss another ep... go and vote!!!
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=36596
              Hmm, better pull out the DVDs and start screencapping. I haven't seen Hathor in awhile, but I know I recently watched Fire and Water. Can't wait until Friday for some more great insights.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                Cool, Sam/Jack ship thread has the most views and the most posts! I feel bad that we took most posts from Samanda, but it's still cool! Too me, most posts is actually a bigger deal than most views, since many of our views are lurkers who don't ship Sam and Jack but are curious about what is happening.

The power of this ship is strong!
                Let the Ship be with you!

Comment

OT, but SG related, sorta. I watched a program about an asteroid that scientists are afraid might hit earth in 20 to 30 years (though it probably won't) and guess what the name of the asteroid is: Apophis!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                    OT, but SG related, sorta. I watched a program about an asteroid that scientists are afraid might hit earth in 20 to 30 years (though it probably won't) and guess what the name of the asteroid is: Apophis!
                    That's funny. It would also be funny if it was named Anubis.

On Topic:
                    Last edited by Sasusc; 18 October 2006, 09:26 PM. Reason: Thumbnailing pic

Comment

Ah...reminds me of one of my most favorite episodes...'Fail Safe'. That ep had some nice ship. (((Fail Safe)))

Comment

Hi just a quick thought...I counted 203 epis from the pilot "COTG" to "Quest 1" although I might have been off by one...anyway...will someone calculate how many epis we'd have to watch per day/week etc starting this coming Monday 10/23/06 until the "Quest II" (March ?) airs so that we can all get caught up together from the beginning.... any takers?

Hathor epis are great for S/J shippy discussion...I'm in!
                        This is great.
                        I told ya.
                        I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                        Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Too funny! I wonder if the scientist who named it was a Gate fan.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            Ah...reminds me of one of my most favorite episodes...'Fail Safe'. That ep had some nice ship. (((Fail Safe)))
                            I don't remember that episode! **goes to look it up**

I have to go watch that episode later tonight. At least I was right on which season it was in, even if I don't remember much of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2 View Post
                              Hi just a quick thought...I counted 203 epis from the pilot "COTG" to "Quest 1" although I might have been off by one...anyway...will someone calculate how many epis we'd have to watch per day/week etc starting this coming Monday 10/23/06 until the "Quest II" (March ?) airs so that we can all get caught up together from the beginning.... any takers?

Oh, that sounds like fun! Unfortunately I've only bought the first three seasons (will buy four before we start discussing those episodes), so I doubt I can fully participate. Great idea though! All that shippy goodness (and some other cool stuff that isn't nearly as important) condensed into the hiatus!

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2 View Post

Hmm, I counted the days from 10/23 until the second week in March (on a Monday) and there is 140 days. Does that help? I'm not sure when it starts again in March.

Comment

Working...
                                X