X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 300!!!
    Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
    *Is waiting to see if she needs to duck!* This is my 300th post, wow!
    sigpic

Comment

Here are some more posters for Broca:

Hope you like,

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
        *Is waiting to see if she needs to duck!* This is my 300th post, wow!
        Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          Here are some more posters for Broca:

Hope you like,

Yay! I love them! You are so clever with that stuff! Glad we have people like you to be so creative!

Comment

Congratulations!
            Thank you everyone.
            sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
            My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
            http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
            http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
            Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

:Runs and embraces computer that connects her to S/J shippers:
              So this is why I need you guys. I go down for dinner and I thought it would be nice to watch something other than the 5000th episode of Without a Trace. Naturally Broca Divide was the solution! So this is how the conversation goes:

Me: Let's watch Broca Divide tonight!
              Mom: Didn't you watch that last night?
              Me: It's Broca Divide WEEK Mom!
              Sister: OMG I'm not watching that FREAK show! (at this point anyone who doesn't have a scary, cheerleading, OC watching sister should praise whatever gods don't have glowing eyes . . . or milky white ones for that matter)
              Dad: Don't Carter and O'Neill kiss in that one?? I don't like that goofiness. (Yes, he is a no-romo. Shudders)
              Mom: Why don't we watch something for the whole family?
              Sister: OMG I taped Laguna Beach! We should watch it!
              : Dad and I exchange frenzied looks and try and eat really fast to escape the scary rich kids:

Thus why I love ya'll. Big hugs to everyone. Thanks for keeping me sane!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                So this is why I need you guys. I go down for dinner and I thought it would be nice to watch something other than the 5000th episode of Without a Trace. Naturally Broca Divide was the solution! So this is how the conversation goes:

Me: Let's watch Broca Divide tonight!
                Mom: Didn't you watch that last night?
                Me: It's Broca Divide WEEK Mom!
                Sister: OMG I'm not watching that FREAK show! (at this point anyone who doesn't have a scary, cheerleading, OC watching sister should praise whatever gods don't have glowing eyes . . . or milky white ones for that matter)
                Dad: Don't Carter and O'Neill kiss in that one?? I don't like that goofiness. (Yes, he is a no-romo. Shudders)
                Mom: Why don't we watch something for the whole family?
                Sister: OMG I taped Laguna Beach! We should watch it!
                : Dad and I exchange frenzied looks and try and eat really fast to escape the scary rich kids:

Thus why I love ya'll.
                And we love you too.

Ah, Broca Divide. My mom wanted to see the locker room scene just so she'd know what they were talking about at the very end. I said "Mom, you don't want to see Sam jump Jack in the locker room!" She said "Yes, I do!" That was...weird.

Comment

Has anyone read the interviews with Martouf and Narim? I read them and they both made me queasy. I have to admit that the interview with Narim made me more queasy than the one with Martouf. I never cared much for Narim and that kiss with Sam ....eww Anyway, after reading those interviews I had to run in here fast because I was feeling quite nauseous!

Ours is the only reality of consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                    And we love you too.

Ah, Broca Divide. My mom wanted to see the locker room scene just so she'd know what they were talking about at the very end. I said "Mom, you don't want to see Sam jump Jack in the locker room!" She said "Yes, I do!" That was...weird.

Hehe. At least your mom gets it. My mom is like "Ooo look! What Not to Wear is on!" Of course the two episodes she's ever seen are the one where they're liberating the Unas(sp?) and Lifeboat (only the part where the little kid is talking through Daniel). She could never walk in on a normal part of course . . .

Comment

<cut>

Thus why I love ya'll. Big hugs to everyone. Thanks for keeping me sane!
                      <<<<huggles>>>> I was so lucky as a kid. My dad took me to my first sci-fi convention when I was 7, and we watch Stargate here today because my mom and dad both made us watch it once when we were visiting... We didn't have Showtime.

BTW, back on topic, my Dad and Mom are also convinced Sam and Jack are together. My brother doesn't live with my parents so I've never watched SG-1 with him (he does watch it, though...)

I guess I'll have to discuss it with him at Thanksgiving!

Unless... Hey, Nathan, you out there?

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans View Post
                        Has anyone read the interviews with Martouf and Narim? I read them and they both made me queasy. I have to admit that the interview with Narim made me more queasy than the one with Martouf. I never cared much for Narim and that kiss with Sam ....eww Anyway, after reading those interviews I had to run in here fast because I was feeling quite nauseous!

Haven't read the Narim one but I watched the one with J.R. Bourne. It wasn't so bad. I think he has a little crush on AT though . . . hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans View Post
                          <<<<huggles>>>>>

Ya should have known better, though, ya know?

If it makes you feel any better, just remember all she really ever had with them were the memories of others, while she and Jack are off making memories of their own

So there!

Comment

<<<<huggles>>>> I was so lucky as a kid. My dad took me to my first sci-fi convention when I was 7, and we watch Stargate here today because my mom and dad both made us watch it once when we were visiting... We didn't have Showtime.

Lucky! My dad watched Stargate sporadically when I was growing up, but I never watched it consistently until last year a really good friend of mine found out I had only seen a few episodes and lent me the first eight seasons. Needless to say I fell in love. My dad and I watch it every week now. Or I go watch it with her whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                              And we love you too.

Lol! My parents don't actually watch stargate even when we can get it! Startrek, thats a different matter!
                              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Hehe. At least your mom gets it. My mom is like "Ooo look! What Not to Wear is on!" Of course the two episodes she's ever seen are the one where they're liberating the Unas(sp?) and Lifeboat (only the part where the little kid is talking through Daniel). She could never walk in on a normal part of course . . .
                                Yeah, my family 'gets it', but are not what I'd call fans. They'll watch some if I am. I've had my mom watch a few eps with me-she even bought blue jello when we watched Urgo. She also found the presentation that JASA and I gave on jello this weekend quite entertaining... She sees bits and pieces when my little brother watches. He's a major fan. He'll be 13 in less than a month and is uber excited about joining Gateworld. But, I can verify that at least 4 out of 6 people in my family are shippers.

Comment

Working...
                                X