This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_girl
    i really dont like the cam/sam idea, the only one she's meant to be with is jack. i can see cam and sam as friends but nothing more than that. i really hope we get some ship at the end.
    The Cam/Sam ship is even weirder than the Daniel/Sam ship....I strongly dislike Mitchell....for a smart woman that I work with, Sandra says 'hate' is a strong word, or else I would have used that one!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
      lol you want an honest answer on that question... actaully I had about 5 hours of sleep last night so...I think that is nice eh lol

Oh come on I really just wanted to revive this thread...and I mean I know somethings I would never want to do with my boyfriend(if I had one)
      I mean like going out with my best friends...I think my boyfriend would never survive it lol

As for Sam and Jack

*I think Jack and Sam will never go riding on a moto togheter...Jack doesn't seem like such a person
      *Jack will never work with Sam on one of her scientific projects
      *Sam will try to avoid fishing togheter with Jack
      *Jack will never ask to her to give something up for him.

I mean you see this is PG and I am not one of those gutter girls that are here
      5 hours? Sound good, had about the same

You? Not a gutter girl?!? Are you kiddin'?

You mean.... Sam will never try to avoid going fishing with Jack right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
        Hmm. Actually that's a good question because I don't honestly know. I just know that I was watching the beginning of season 10 and it popped into my head. Season 9's Ripple Effect may also have played a part with it. If you go to the "In the Making: Ripple Effect" section for the episode and read some of the deleted scenes you would find a scene where our Cameron is talking to an AU Daniel. Daniel mentions a Szechwan restaurant that Cameron and mystery woman go on a first something (I'm assuming it's a first date). I wanted to know who the woman was. I think that's how the couple started. There is probably more to this story, but I don't remember.
        Well if it's that... Poor Cam

I mean.... having Sam and Jack on his back?!?

Comment

The fact remains that SG1 has only a few cannon ships.

Teal'c/Ishta are cannon.
          Sam/Jack are cannon.

There are a few others I'd like to see on screen, but it hasn't happened and some can't happen (well, maybe they can since death means very little in science fiction).

I don't understand Sam/Cam at all either, but (no rotten fruit) I might have understood Sam/Daniel if things had gone differently very early on (we're talking early season 1). As it is, Sam/Jack is cannon, and the chemistry is AMAZING. I guess I don't understand why everyone can't see it, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
            As it is, Sam/Jack is cannon, and the chemistry is AMAZING. I guess I don't understand why everyone can't see it, but that's just me.
            I can't understand why people don't see it either...or ignore it! It's there, don't ignore it!!! Embrace it!!!

Comment

Wow, that is cool! How many have become shippers? You must have a fun work environment.
              yeah we are all close 12 of us work there, we all go out together for drinks as much as possible,and the girls have coffee mornings etc..

we even have celebrity quizes at our staff meetings as our boss knows how competitive we are towards the men,of course my best mate and i rip shreds into them ha ha.

i have converted 6 of them including my boss which is pretty cool i think.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                yeah we are all close 12 of us work there, we all go out together for drinks as much as possible,and the girls have coffee mornings etc..

we even have celebrity quizes at our staff meetings as our boss knows how competitive we are towards the men,of course my best mate and i rip shreds into them ha ha.

wynterxx

That's so cool!! One girl that's about my age (that I work with) and I watch Stargate, the reason she watches is b/c of BB and CB (she watched Farscape) and I swear, I will have her converted by the end, she recorded on Friday when they were showing all those season 10 episodes, I told her to get ready for the 200th! She is so going to be a shipper!!!

Comment

wynterxx
                  Lucky you! I can't even convert one family member into watching Stargate. My lil sister did during season 6 because she liked Jonas and hates Daniel. She doesn't watch it anymore. My mom always said she would start watching my DVDs with me, but that hasn't happened yet and I had them for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict
                    That's so cool!! One girl that's about my age (that I work with) and I watch Stargate, the reason she watches is b/c of BB and CB (she watched Farscape) and I swear, I will have her converted by the end, she recorded on Friday when they were showing all those season 10 episodes, I told her to get ready for the 200th! She is so going to be a shipper!!!
                    She needs to watch season 1, 4, and Threads and Moebius from Season 8 then you'll have done your job completely!

I doubt there is anyone who could sit through Solitudes, TBFTGoG, D&C, WoO,BtS, Threads, and Moebius back to back and not ship for these two. But even if it doesn't convert her, you'll have had several wonderful hours of ship so you won't care.

Comment

She needs to watch season 1, 4, and Threads and Moebius from Season 8 then you'll have done your job completely!

I doubt there is anyone who could sit through Solitudes, TBFTGoG, D&C, WoO,BtS, Threads, and Moebius back to back and not ship for these two. But even if it doesn't convert her, you'll have had several wonderful hours of ship so you won't care.

Oh, I know it!! LAD: I NEED to borrow your seasons again!!!!! There is a potential shipper on our hands!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict
                        go go go shipper!!!!

i am soo upset i have to wait for the new season to start here in october i think, i did pay to download episodes because i couldn't wait but got totally ripped off, i can't wait till the 200 th episode

wynterxx

Comment

Replicartertje, I have been thinking of your question, and I can't think of anything that Jack and Sam wouldn't do together. I'm still trying, but I did think of several things they wouldn't do to each other.

1) They wouldn't leave the other in danger. (Granted they wouldn't leave anyone in danger, but especially not each other.)

2) They wouldn't lie to each other. (Once they stopped lying about their feelings that is!)

3) They wouldn't end their relationship. (Jack said 'Always' and I think they both mean always.)

4) They wouldn't put anyone else in danger because of their feeling for each other. (o.k., not exactly to each other, but it still fits)

5) They wouldn't betray each other. (Kindof goes along with the always thing, but it goes deeper.)

Comment

Replicartertje, I have been thinking of your question, and I can't think of anything that Jack and Sam wouldn't do together. I'm still trying, but I did think of several things they wouldn't do to each other.

1) They wouldn't leave the other in danger. (Granted they wouldn't leave anyone in danger, but especially not each other.)

2) They wouldn't lie to each other. (Once they stopped lying about their feelings that is!)

3) They wouldn't end their relationship. (Jack said 'Always' and I think they both mean always.)

4) They wouldn't put anyone else in danger because of their feeling for each other. (o.k., not exactly to each other, but it still fits)

5) They wouldn't betray each other. (Kindof goes along with the always thing, but it goes deeper.)
                            i agree with all that you said they are such the perfect couple,i just love the music they play in the background when anything shippy comes along you always know if the music starts playing you will wanna rewind as its always a shippy scene.

wynterxx

Comment

i agree with all that you said they are such the perfect couple,i just love the music they play in the background when anything shippy comes along you always know if the music starts playing you will wanna rewind as its always a shippy scene.

wynterxx
                              I have never noticed the shippy music. I gotta listen to it next time.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Glad to here all is fine! Hope the weather is not too bad in November when we go for Avalon. Got lot of traveling to do and bad weather just fly in the oilment
                                Avalon????how much travelling have you got to do i hope the weather stays fine for you.
                                I can't belive we had the tail end of hurricane Gordan here,but to us that's just a mild windy evening.

wynterxx

Comment

Working...
                                X