X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docker22
    hi guys
    Spoiler:
    i was a bit bummed about the spoiler for 200, i would love to see a rl wedding, but i suppose it wont happen just yet, so an au one will have to do for now, also when i read the spoiler for uninvited and saw they were off to jacks cabin, i started to think maybe that shows that theres way more contact between sg1 and jack then we were thinking, and may be more between sam and jack. thats what i think, i have to stay positive, i've run out of shipper cookies,
    Spoiler:
    I hope they're not going to send Mitchell and Vala along to the cabin. It would feel so forced as Jack barely knows either of them.

As far as the pretend wedding goes, maybe it'll inspire Sam and Jack to emulate it in reality.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

guys just had a really really bad thought

what if
      Spoiler:
      they do to us what they did in grace, but this time no ones imagining it, for eg colonel mitchel says..."or..we could do this" and then you see the wedding play, like its in their heads, but the scene only goes for like 5 seconds while their imagining it.. its probably me over thinking it, but what if its not even the slightest bit real and someone is imagining it, and its not even jack or sam?

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
      Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

Spoilers ep 200

Spoiler:
        okay, normally when spoilers like this come out, I'm quite conservative with my squees, but I think it's safe to say that this wedding fantasy is going to be Sam and Jack, and that if it's not at least one of them imagining it, then it is probably going to be said in their (or at least Sam's) presence. It says they're pitching ideas - that implies they will actually be talking about them, not just fantasising! Ok, so the wedding itself will be AU, of sorts but that's ok cos it's too soon for a real one anyway (IMHO) but it provides a great opportunity for ship! And for the moment at least, I choose to believe that TPTB will take advantage of that opportunity. Squeeeeeeeee!!!!

Also, very much liking the other ideas - Star Trek, Wizard of Oz (wonder who's idea that could be... ) and a younger edgier SG1 - LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate-princess
          guys just had a really really bad thought

what if
          Spoiler:
          they do to us what they did in grace, but this time no ones imagining it, for eg colonel mitchel says..."or..we could do this" and then you see the wedding play, like its in their heads, but the scene only goes for like 5 seconds while their imagining it.. its probably me over thinking it, but what if its not even the slightest bit real and someone is imagining it, and its not even jack or sam?
          you are way to negative... pfff

Spoiler:
          even if it isn't real and it is AU or AR: we still got the wedding and maybe like Regan said, because of that our sam/jack know what they have to do...and then start thinking about their wedding... and so this can be a happy end. Maybe you can than see how they plan their wedding? wouldn't that be great?
          But I also have been thinking what if it isn't the wedding of sam and jack, he is coming to? Maybe it is someone else's wedding... ooh no that can't be true

I just think positive otherwise I would not survive this I guess... think positive think positvie

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            I never even tried. *grabs every spoiler within reach* I love you my precious spoilers! *hugs spoilers*
            i also love spoilers can;t live without them..every spoiler i want to see. they are great
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Spoilers ep 200

Spoiler:
              okay, normally when spoilers like this come out, I'm quite conservative with my squees, but I think it's safe to say that this wedding fantasy is going to be Sam and Jack, and that if it's not at least one of them imagining it, then it is probably going to be said in their (or at least Sam's) presence. It says they're pitching ideas - that implies they will actually be talking about them, not just fantasising! Ok, so the wedding itself will be AU, of sorts but that's ok cos it's too soon for a real one anyway (IMHO) but it provides a great opportunity for ship! And for the moment at least, I choose to believe that TPTB will take advantage of that opportunity. Squeeeeeeeee!!!!

Also, very much liking the other ideas - Star Trek, Wizard of Oz (wonder who's idea that could be... ) and a younger edgier SG1 - LOL!
              Spoiler:
              i just read the spoiler and i don't want to be it is a AU/AR wedding...but it's good, because it's a wedding from sam/jack, you can use that very well for musice video's. And it is a lot of ship and that's grea. i prefer a AU/AR wedding above the lack of ship in S9. better something then nothing. But please let it be a real wedding, i love to see that happen.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                Just read it and now I live in hope and even more... I am starting to be impatient

Spoiler:
                Did they say wedding?? I mean jack O'neill is coming back for a wedding...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spoiler:
                i still believe the wedding will be fake, but we're still getting s/j ship so SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

though, the wording of that spoiler was odd...

SQUEE

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm so sick of AU crap! SICK OF IT! It better progress further then a dream or there is no stopping the "PENGUINS OF WAR!"
                  BUT, BUT...

Spoiler:
                  but we're getting ship! and this comes after the blackhole that season 9 was!

here's some more things to consider...

just 'who' brings up this scenario? sam? jack? one of the others?

and how will sam and jack react to this? we *know* we're going to *see* the wedding played out. i know, i'm wanting REAL s/j now (have been for YEARS), but i'm looking at this as a gift.

season 9 had literal anti s/j ship tendencies, so i'm squeeing that not only is jack/rda back, but we're getting s/j ship too.

this is squeeable, honey!

but i do understand your feelings.

we're just going to have to be -wait for it- patient some more.

(((truip)))

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

"200" sounds good so far.
                    I just hope that RDA will get enough screentime and that TPTB will use that time wisely (come on, we missed him).
                    As for ship I'm trying not to get to excited about the
                    Spoiler:
                    wedding
                    spoilers. And hopefuly I will be pleasantly surprised.
                    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Spoiler:
                      So maybe it isn't real, but if the idea is thrown out onto the table, won't there have to be a reaction from Jack and Sam about the whole thing? A shippy one at that? Just a thought.
                      EXACTLY!

*hums 'love boat' theme while imaging sam and jack making wild and passionate love*

*i do this often*

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler for Ep 200

Maybe it will be
                        Spoiler:
                        the wedding idea comes from Jack or Sam and it's their suggestion to show their wedding the way they would have liked it to be. With all their friends there, the works, instead of the small ceremony they ACTUALLY HAD just before Sam came back to the SGC last year!

Could be! Think positive!!!!!!!!
                        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                        Hic Comitas Regit
                        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

I'm just glad Jack/RDA is back even if for only 2 episodes and the ship is just the icing on the cake.

I'm off to bed. Sweet shippy dreams!

And HAPPY 4th JULY to all of you who celebrate it.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Nice to hear for you again Rogue.I said the same think.I have
                            Spoiler:
                            no interest if it is fake or AU Sam/Jack Ship.I could care less how good it is.We all know how Sam/Jack feel about each other by now.If this was Season 2 or 3 I can put up with fake and AU Ship.I cannot put up with it when were in Season 10.It is time to take the Sam/Jack Ship past the preschool stage.I guess Sam and Jack holding hands is next.RDA is only in 2 SG-1 episodes so every episode counts regarding Ship.It sounded like RDA was willing to do more episodes.I wonder if TPTB are afraid of RDA taking over the spotlight from the Vala and Mitchell character?
                            200 ep spoilers
                            I will be happy if all we get is a
                            Spoiler:
                            confirmation that they are together. They can make the wedding a joke, imagination, AU or a combination of all three as long as I know that they are together and moving forward with their relationship.

And thanks ses, I have missed posting on this Thread.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Spoiler:
                              So maybe it isn't real, but if the idea is thrown out onto the table, won't there have to be a reaction from Jack and Sam about the whole thing? A shippy one at that? Just a thought.
                              s10 spoiler
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree with you. We all know that anything that happens in 200 will not be real life, but the chance of a reaction between Sam and Jack may be the only good thing to come out of it. We can but hope.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Ok guys, I have been gone for a while, trying to feel positive again about Sam and Jack. But I agree
                                Spoiler:
                                this is crap. If it ain't real it don't count.

I better get a tune up for the shipper bus, and get your pitch forks ready.
                                Yup. Well, I have petrol money and supplies, so we're just waiting for you to pick us up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X