X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady_E
    Welcome back my lovely fellow Scot

Well shippers i have a bit of a dilema here i made 2 new Sam and Jack sigs but i can't decide which 1 to use on here so i thought i'd post and see what all u guy's think

1. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ndJacksig2.jpg

2. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ndJacksig1.jpg
    Arg!!! What a question is that?!?
    They're both very very vvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy nice
    Although I have a preference for the first one!
    But like Sue said, make them rotate

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Awww thanx Yeah i think i wil rotate cos i just can't choose

Comment

Just a quick fic rec. It's called 'Manifestations of Fear' (sorry, can't remember who by) and is really short and shippy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3000986/1/
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

WELCOME BACK SUEKAY!!!!!!!

BIG SQUISHY SHIPPER HUG!!!!!!!

Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
          Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
          Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
            The older he gets, the better he gets... I don't think Sam will appreciate us drooling over her guy. Sorry Sam, but if you don't do something about it soon, I might have to take action!

Sam: I know some of you shippers multi-task as thunkers of my drear Jack. As I am a reasonable woman I don't mind this. Look all you want. Just remember...NO Touchy!!!

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar

Sam: I know some of you shippers multi-task as thunkers of my drear Jack. As I am a reasonable woman I don't mind this. Look all you want. Just remember...NO Touchy!!!
              Spoil Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                The older he gets, the better he gets... I don't think Sam will appreciate us drooling over her guy. Sorry Sam, but if you don't do something about it soon, I might have to take action!
                I agree with you about the getting better as he gets older. Although I think you would have to join a very long line of people waiting for jack. of course sam is at the front of the line really looking forward to season 10 now

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Yeah, coz they're both sooo cool...(I kinda like the 2nd one, so sweet)...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I'M BAAAACK!!!

Just got internet installed

it's good to be back!
                    Welcome back!!!!!

Great to see you! (((((Suz)))))

Comment

Darn! But since I like Sam so much, I'll keep my hands to myself.

Comment

I just watched Solitudes, better then Chimera some would say huh?
                        Anyway, for once I saw it in French because I wanted to know something and yep I was right! He calls Sam and not Sara in French. The first time I think it's Sara but the second time around it's definitely Sam!
                        Some who has it in French *RepliCartertje?* can check it out. I'm pretty sure it's Sam. And if it's not that... then I'm cursed (well, not really ) to see shippy passages everywhere!

Hm... thinking about uploading the scene to prove it to you...

Comment

Anyway, for once I saw it in French because I wanted to know something and yep I was right! He calls Sam and not Sara in French. The first time I think it's Sara but the second time around it's definitely Sam!
                          Some who has it in French *RepliCartertje?* can check it out. I'm pretty sure it's Sam. And if it's not that... then I'm cursed (well, not really ) to see shippy passages everywhere!

It's true. Also, according to the CC he says Sam and not Sara. Well...according to this site.

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

It's true. Also, according to the CC he says Sam and not Sara. Well...according to this site.
                            Thanks!
                            Those things make me groan! Damn, why can't they translate it, dub it or whatever like it is???
                            I remember a scene when Sam says honey in French (chéri) to Pete. I know for a fact she never said honey or anything like that in the ep in English!
                            It changes the whole story, scene, depht, arc... I swear it's annoying!

Comment

L M F A O ! ! ! ! !

thanx for the compliments on my new siggies every1

Comment

Yeah you are right, I watched them all in French and well there are a few mistakes with dubbing.And it really annoyes me bad... I mean ok you don't have to translate it exactly but... you really have to get the names correct... Or certainly the point to it... (thinking about Hathor and the locker scene... is also verry wrong dubbing IMO)

Comment

Working...
                                X