Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's done, I've Registered, it's in the hands of the gods now.

Comment

I hope for you all that you can go... *crosses fingers for everyone who wants to go and is ordering tickets*

Comment

I love THE CHEMISTRY.

There are two absolutely fabulous flirty moments in Zero Hour and this is one of them.
        Last edited by zuz; 17 June 2006, 10:05 AM.
        "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
          WOW thats fabby Zuz Nice to see ya around the threads again
          THANKs, Lady E! Glad you like.

It would be great to have similar photo with real AT and RDA from the Avalon Event, wouldn't it? (one can dream)
          "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

i love this pic, it gives me goose bumps when he looks at her so intense.

i hope everyone managed to get their tickets for avalon, wish i could go.

i cant remember what episode this pic is from, is it chimera?
            oh yeah BUMP!!!!

sig made by Samjackshiplover
            http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

OMG, i've registered but oh god, i'm gonna have a nervous breakdown! i really am. i can't wait 14 days! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I'm gonna be on every day checking every hour for the email! AAAAHHHH!Someone slap me with some Sam & Jack shippyness!!!!!!!!!!!
              Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
              Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
              Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by docker22

i love this pic, it gives me goose bumps when he looks at her so intense.

i hope everyone managed to get their tickets for avalon, wish i could go.

i cant remember what episode this pic is from, is it chimera?
                oh yeah BUMP!!!!
                yeah that is chimera... and a really nice scene...
                I know the words exactly what she and he is saying so...
                That is also the one thing I like about this episode I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                  OMG, i've registered but oh god, i'm gonna have a nervous breakdown! i really am. i can't wait 14 days! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I'm gonna be on every day checking every hour for the email! AAAAHHHH!Someone slap me with some Sam & Jack shippyness!!!!!!!!!!!
                  [SLAP] [SLAP]

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                    yeah that is chimera... and a really nice scene...
                    I know the words exactly what she and he is saying so...
                    That is also the one thing I like about this episode I guess...
                    HI THERE REPLICARTERTJE i loved that fanfic are you going to be throwing anymore our way?

Comment

heya,

crossing my fingers for all of you guys who ordered a tiket !! (Carolina, did you manage to get one ??? )

thanks for all the pics, they're awesome ! oh and great fics you all posted recently !! do not hesitate to recommend some more

Thanks Sam_Carter for the link ! this promo is pretty cool and it's so good to see Amanda again !! you guys who are going to Shore Leave and the others con are SO lucky !!!!

Comment

Just popped in to advertise my first fic that I did a bit ago.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2850345/1/

Please review and tell me what you thought

Luv Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                          Here's a link to a promo for season 10 with Amanda Tapping... its so funny. i love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we4Np...earch=Stargate

LMAO That was Ace!

Comment

Sorry about the broken link earlier... it's fixed below

This is a cross-post from the Sam's A Great Character Thread

---------

COME ONE, COME ALL,
                            to my very first attempt at a GW Forum thread poll

Favorite/Most Memorable Amanda Tapping acting scenes in Season 1

You can vote for several episodes when you cast your ballot, but once you hit submit, it won't let you come back and vote again.

If you want a reminder of what each episode was about... Season One

And, yes, I know that I typo'd the word 'choose' so that it's missing an 'o'... it's part of the poll and I can't figure out how to fix/edit the typo

---------

Many folks have recommended that we should do some 'Best AT Acting Polls', because when trying to decide which episode was the best of a season for a certain character, such as Sam, one of the issues that some of us have wrestled with is... whether to pick the episode which features the most/best AT on screen, or the episode which features the best Sam Carter scenes. Examples include Entity (which had some wonderful AT acting scenes, but she wasn't playing Sam Carter, as much as she was playing/acting an alien entity). Another example would be an episode with lots of RepliCarter, or Geek!Sam, where again, these are wonderful AT acting scenes, a wonderful look at AT acting out-of-the-regular-confines of the character of 'our' Sam Carter.

So here's a poll for Season 1

Comment

Originally posted by docker22
                              HI THERE REPLICARTERTJE i loved that fanfic are you going to be throwing anymore our way?
                              Yeah I think I will do that... Now I have enough time to do it so... But I want to do a longer one so you will have to wait a bit longer till I will post another one... But there will be more... And thanks... it is nice that there are people who like it.

Spoiler:

Sam: Oh Janet... I so miss him
                              Janet: It's OK sam, it will be all ok cause ...

Janet: he is coming back for season 10...

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_uk
                                Just popped in to advertise my first fic that I did a bit ago.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2850345/1/

Please review and tell me what you thought

Luv Sarah

nice !! cute last little chapter !! especially this part : " there was obviously some serious lip lockage going on"

and just to celebrate my 600th post, I thought I'd post one of my fav look moment ...yummy
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X